Page 1

Being the elder is not easy

 

Title: Frustrate Elder

Words: 1,142 

Idea by: non other than my friend in twitter

Summary“Hyung, do you know what is the meaning of this words ‘Ah’ ,‘ me’ and also ‘Go faster’?”

“Those holes in your face, can I touch it?”

Jiho shook his head, glance to Kyung who almost poke his face. He move backwards with his book he was holding but he fall to his chair, his slam to the hard floor that make him groan in pain. “Ugh, you Kyung” Jiho curse his words while rubbing his and putting down the book he was reading. Everyone laugh hardly when they saw the leader fell, every single of them can’t handle the pain to there stomach that make echo to whole entire dorm.

“Aw man, you should check you face when you fall” Minhyuk burst laughing remembering the scene while his arm slung around Yukwon’s shoulder. The leader stand up in frustration and death glare to Kyung who is laughing way nonstop. “ you all” he curse again. Rubbing his temper to calm himself in 180 degree celcius. Everyone still laughing harder and louder. Best day to entertain the boredom:  embarrassed the leader and who made the plan for this: non other than the ulzzang of the group.

Jiho grab the book to the ground and walk away to the member. Kyung saw it and stop the leader by grabbing the wrist. Jiho glance to Kyung with a curse eye he got. Kyung gulp, “Hey, don’t be serious ok?” he manage to calm the leader who is in boiling point of the water. Jiho sigh and still managing to calm the temperature inside his mind. “Just off doing that ok?” Jiho respond, anger point remembering what happen to the Match Up when he lost the game and take a selca to the leader of B1A4’s Jinyoung. But seems they plotted the whole thing. He got angry and frustrated those time. Goddamn Ahn Jaehyo.

Kyung sent a greasy smile to the leader, “So, do you want to make out tonight again?” he offer. Jiho sigh and blush fully seen to his cheeks, Kyung chuckle. “Hey, you two gays there. Help me here for our dinner today” Taeil yell the two boys that almost near to the bedroom. They both nod, as Kyung start to walking and suddenly Jiho stop him. “Maybe later, baby” he smirk as Kyung blush to his words. “Hey, you two . Stop whispering each other if you want to make out again tonight” Taeil shout again but this time he was mad now. He remember the time –or last week- these two make a private session in the room were Jihoon was sleeping with his Toto. Unexpected happens, Taeil was teaching Jaehyo in singing then Jihoon interrupted the session of his two hyungs.“Hyung, do you know what is the meaning of this words ‘Ah’ ,‘ me’ and also ‘Go faster’?”. Taeil and Jaehyo change glance each other and went near to the private session.

Taeil boiled his temper, “YOU TWO. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO JIHOON? HIS INNOCENT IS NOW GONE! YOUR AND STOP DOING THE DOG STYLE TOO!” Jaehyo chuckle to the elder’s words while Jihoon who innocently tilt his head. “Jaehyo-hyung, do you know what is Taeil talking about?” the maknae ask, don’t understand anything. Jaehyo smile to the maknae and patted his back, “Jihoonie, you are still a kid. One day you will understand it” the ulzzang respond but Jihoon pouted, “but I am old. Hyung are so selfish” he went to his room while hugging his Toto.

“And you two. Cut the kiss and eat your dinner” Taeil took his death glare to the two dancer who having a session too. Taeil sign in frustration, he glance to Jihoon who is happy eating his food. Jaehyo pat the elder’s shoulder to calm himself. “Taeil, just calm your . Just don’t bother them” he said. Sitting to his seat. Taeil sigh and scratch his hair. “They are four gays inside our dorm and also three unknown idiots who are doing own there own” he respond to Jaehyo while sitting next to him. The four quickly took there chairs and eat there foods.

The atmosphere is pleasant, so quiet enjoyable and refreshing inside there minds. With these people it seems peaceful and fun to bond with them –except doing private times- Everyone finally finish there meals and play rock,paper and scissor to who ever gonna wash the dishes as the game end Yukwon lost. He whine “Hyung, I have an anime to catch up” Taeil who glare at him, “Just do the dishes quickly or I will stop you both doing ” the elder respond back, yelling to the kitty. Yukwon pout in disappointance but Minhyuk hug his waist quickly and whisper to Yukwon’s ear. “Finish this and we will going to continue it” he smirk, he saw the kitty blush like a tomato. He chuckle.

“Just do the ing dishes and go inside your room” Taeil who watch that, yelled to the dancers inside the kitchen. They both laugh hardly as the kitty finally wash the dishes. The elder slam his body to the couch while the two are making another session. “Ugh, can you just control the ual frustration please?” the elder whine in annoyance. Can’t help but the four gays. He was just pissing off because Jihoon was with them. What the hell doing in public place while there is a kid inside it?

“We are done, hyung. Can we go to our room?” Taeil heared it, yelled back to them “Just your day”. The two dancers walk fastly back to there room and lock it. Jaehyo and Jihoon finally arrive the living room with the five remaining them watching ‘THE RING’ in HBO. The ulzzang sit to the ground and watch the movie too while the maknae grab something to the fridge and went to the living room too. Kyung and Jiho can’t help themselves.

“Hyung, can we grab something to eat?” Jiho ask to the elder. Taeil who look at them, anger but nod at the end. He knows that weren’t go to the kitchen but to the room. “Thanks” at two rushly walk away. He was right, they went to the room.

“Jaehyo, can you turn the volume up?” Taeil command the ulzzang as he nod. “Jihoon give me your popcorn” Jihoon nod and give his food to his hyung and share to the remaining them.

“This will be a hard day to me to get sleep” the elder sigh as they continue watching the movie. A peaceful day turn out to be the worst night to entire life living a four people that have a ual orientation but they can’t help it. Luckily, this Isn’t on the news or there image will ruin due to the member with them.

“And Jihoon please, cover your ears ok?”

“Yes hyung”

=----=

A/N: This is the example of drabble. Message me or Comment me if you want a request :) I am bored ok?