Page 9

Being the elder is not easy

Its been a quiet and pleasure day to have a rest week given by their manager hyung. A good long week holiday to fill up the tired months of schedules.

"Ahh, what a heavy schedule these past weeks" the elder whined before slamming his whole body on the couch. Backache, dizziness and exhausted body language. He just want a crap one month holiday because one week is not enough for him to revive himself from tiredness. He feels numb before seeking s who are also dying in exhausted these past weeks of schedules. They all ed up like seriously.

Taeil make a glance while his front body was facing to the couch, he make a lazy eyes move to what the members doing. Well, they are seem quiet opposite of what the elder was doing. They all are in a rest mode to restrain energy to go to their beds.

As for Taeil, he just want all of them to get their asses off and go to their paradise. He just want them. Its fine to be worried to other because they might have illness soon.

Taeil groaned quietly before letting his entire body to stand up and help them. He wanted to help them. They are precious to him. Its been a long time after their comeback, quiet long time. As he stood up, everyone of the members glance him and give him a question. He only ignored it and sighed.

"Guys, our schedule is done. Dont waste your time laying your entire body to the hard and rough surface. You need to stand up and go to your paradise, make some noise and have fun. We only have one week of restness and we just dont let it finish ahead." As Taeil bursted to cheer s, everyone of them smile deeply and look at each other. Surprisingly, this is the first time that the elder cheer them up. It was so awesome."And Jihoon-ah, go to your family house. It will quiet miserable if i say this to you, kid."

Jihoon is not complaining, he already knows what happen and he already expecting this. He smile and hug his favorite hyung before kissing to the cheeks, "no need to be lovey dovey, go now" all of the members bursted in laughter but its quiet natural that Jihoon kissing his hyungs cutely. As Jihoon called his mother to pack himself to go home. As for everyone, they are now in a paradise.

Night was so darn peaceful, its been a while. But this one week will be terrified as hell.

"Why am i the eldest who have to take care everything?"

Taeil let out a sighed and closing eyes with two cottons inside his ears. "What a wonderfull day to be hard with these gays"

~*~