Two

Hiding

~2~

 

 

 

‘ahh…it’s been a long time I didn’t talk to someone like that,it’s so tiring.’ Sunggyu thought while walk to the restroom. ‘he seems nice though and caring?hmm…’ he continued while entering the restroom. ‘ahhh,Kim Sunggyu what are you thinking about?get your mind straight ok?!He might just acting and will using you in the end.Being alone is more better sunggyu-ah.Alone.Is.Better.’ he continued thinking. “yeah…alone is better Kim Sunggyu.You can Live alone sunggyu” Sunggyu Murmuring to himself and splash his face with the water.

“Oh~What we have here?” someone said,entering the restroom. ‘ah…it’s these stupid people again..’Sunggyu thought while sighed and faced them. “Oh..look here~he’s already brave enough to faced us!” One of the people said. “What do you guys want this time?” Sunggy uasked coldly. “Money?here take it and leave me alone.” He continued and thow away his …… “Ohoo…How can you be this brave in like one week?” One of them answered.

“But,sadly we don’t want your money this time.” One of them continued. “We want to destroy your pretty face today..” one of them smirk evily,and with that they beat Sunggyu up. ‘Ugh…these stupid people,just endure it for a while Sunggyu it’s going to end soon.’Sunggyu thought while bearing the pain he got in his face.

But Suddenly,,

“Hey!” There’s a shout behind the bullies. “What are you guys doing there?” The guy said. ‘oh?who’s that?’ Sunggyu thought,before he passed out.

 

 

“ughh….my heads is hurt.” That was the first word that comes out from sunggyu mouth the moment he woke up.’am I kidnapped again?aish…’ and that was his first thought.after thinking of the word ‘kidnapped’ Sunggyu quickly search his phone in his pocket and calling his personal bodyguard.

“Hello?” Sunggyu said when the line already connected. “Yes,Young master?” the person on the other line answered. “umm..i think I got kidnapped, and I don’t know where is this location is,so just find me using a navigator or something that can track where I am ok?” Sunggyu said boredly. “Yes Young master!i’ll do it right away!” The body guard said and hang up the phone. ‘well,it’s not the first time I getting kidnapped anyway.’ Sunggyu thought. “anyway,this kidnapper has a good place for me to stay,hmm….maybe I shouldn’t call the guard to find me from the start.” Sunggyu talking to himself and sighing. After that sunggyu just wondering around the room until he see one of the photos. ‘wait…I think I know who is this person is…’ He Thought of that until,

“you’re awake?” a voice interreupt him. “umm.. yeah…Oh!you’re the guy that become my partner right?” Sunggyu asked.”yeah..anyway,how’s your condition?” “huh?my condition?” Sunggyu said,seems confused. “yea?don’t tell me you forget about you getting-“before woohyun can finish what he’s want to say he’s getting cutted by sunggyu. “Oh!about me getting beaten up?umm..i’m okay actually..wait,don’t tell me you’re the one who save me from that fools humans?” Sunggyu ask. “umm.. yeah.so you okay?” Woohyun asked back with a worry face.

‘whoa…he’s really save me?’ Sunggyu thought. “perfectly fine.Do you want anything from me?” Sunggyu said directly to the main point here. ‘well,since the peoples that nice to me always want something from me..’ He thought. “well,actually,none.i don’t want anything from you ok?is it bad to help you like this?i just want to be your friend can’t i?” Woohyun said looked sad.

“become my friend huh?there’s no such a word like ‘friend’ in this world you know” Sunggyu said coldly while smiling and staring at Woohyun with his blank stare.”who’s your name by the way?” Sunggyu continued. “Woohyun,Nam Woohyun.”

“Okay, so,what I triying to say is I can’t be your friend okay? So,just stop getting near around me and after this day act like you didn’t know me okay?”

“But,why?i just wanted be your friend and-“ and,once again,before he said his full sentence words he’s being cutted again with the loud knock on his front door house,and with that both of them go down stairs and Woohyun as the owner of the house opened the door.

“Hands Up!” One of the stranger who wear a security suits and pointed the gun at Woohyun said. “wh-what?” Woohyun said,surprised and he just put his hands up anyway. “Where’s Kim Sunggyu?!” that person say,well more likely shouted. ”oh?i’m here.” Sunggyu answered calmly like there’s nothing happened there at all.

“oh?young master!are you okay?what should we do to this kidnapper?should we kill him?or makes him go into jail?”

“aish…shut up.you’re too noisy,and on second thought I just reliezed that I’m not getting kidnapped so just let this guy go okay.put down your gun.”

“yes young master.”

“okay then let’s just go home.” And with that all of them exiting the house leaving Woohyun there dumbfounded.

“oh yeah,anyway thank you.” Sunggyu said before going out.

‘What just happened?’ Woohyun thought.

 

***

(lazy to re-reading and correct the mistakes,so sorry for the mistakes!)