One

Hiding

~1~

 

 

'Being Forever alone isn't that bad afterall' that's what Kim Sunggyu always thinks.

Friendless,anti-social,geeks. That three words were the words that describe Kim Sunggyu perfectly. And have i said he is a perfect and flawless guy too? Well except being the friendless and anti-social guy he is perfect.

But,why he is friendless anyway?he has a good reputation at university,well he was the best student in whole university actually. He also have a good reputation parents (his parents is rich too by the way) and he have a beautiful flawless face too.

So,why he is always alone?

That's what Nam woohyun always asking in his mind.

"YA!nam woohyun!" someone shouted with a slap on Woohyun’s head. "OWW!what's that for Lee Sungjong?!" "well of course for showing how i love you Nam Woohyun.tch..." Sungjong replied with the sarcasm tone.

 "well,day dreaming again aren't you nam woohyun?" Myungsoo asked. "No." Woohyun replied shortly. "oh yeah?you sure you aren't day dreaming again?" myungsoo asked again. "oh!you forgot to add 'day dreaming while staring at Kim Sunggyu' hyung." Sungjong added. And the two of them just laughing at my embrassed face.

 'am i really staring at him?' i thought. "yes,you are Nam." Myungsoo and sungjong said in unison. "what?"  Woohyun said. 'do they can read my mind?' Woohyun thought again. "yes,we can." they answered in unison again.

"first,yes you are staring at him." myungsoo said. "and second,yes we can read your mind since all of your thoughts on your mind are written on your face." Sungjong continued.

“yeah..yeah.. whatever you say guys” Woohyun replied and then the bell rings. “I’ll go first.”Woohyun continued and left both of them behind. “Tch…He’s sulking again”Myungsoo said. “yeah,he is hahaha he is kinda funny when he’s sulking isn’t?anyway let’s go to our class!” Sungjong announced and both of them left the cafeteria.

 

-at class-

“Okay student today we have the tutoring each other class.please choose your partner and do the work since I will leave you guys for a moment because I have a meeting” the teacher says. ‘yeah,you always say that when you’re lazy to teaching,teacher.’ Woohyun thought while rest his head on his table. ‘and who am I be with?Myungsoo and Sungjong doesn’t take this class.. oh god what’s my reason to choose this damn English class again?oh yeah,for going international..’ Woohyun thought while sighing deeply.

‘going international my .’ Woohyun thought again before the teacher called him. “NAM WOOHYUN!” The teacher shouted. “Do Not day dreaming on class and lift your head up and sit straight will you?” The teacher nag at him. “umm,yes Mr.Lee..” Woohyun replied. “oh yeah and your Partner is Kim Sunggyu.Tch,you’re so lucky to have him as your partner.anyway I’m going now!” Mr.Lee announced and go out from this class. ‘huh?what’s just happened?’ Woohyun Thought and just staring at Kim sunggyu who seat in front of class.

“Move away Nam Woohyun,your partner is Kim Sunggyu right?”Someone said from behind. “Wh-What?” Woohyun answering what the guy behind him says. “Just move from your seat there woohyun since my partner is Lee Chanhee who sit beside you,ok?” Byunghun said and push woohyun away until he’s fell down. “urmm…okay you don’t need to push me away like that Byung-ah.and who’s my partner again?” woohyun stand up and asking Byunghun “okay,I won’t repeat again after this okay so listen,it’s Kim Sunggyu okay?Kim.Sung.Gyu.” Byunghun answered.

“okay….why you seems annoyed today anyway,tch…” Woohyun says to Byunghun while walk to the front hurriedly before get hit by Byunghun again.

“urmm….Hi?”Woohyun Greet Sunggyu but,no answer. So woohyun just take a seat beside him. ‘ugh..why I must have a partner?’ Sunggyu thought feeling a little bit annoyed. “umm…where’s the work that I should do?” Woohyun asked since he doesn’t see any Work sheet for him to do in front of him. ‘woah..it’s the first time someone who become my partner asked that.’Sunggyu thought. “it’s okay,I’ll do it by myself,you can sleep or do whatever you want.”Sunggyu answed coldly. ‘tch.. maybe he just doing it because a thing called ‘Formality’ “ Sunggyu thought again.

“huh?what?” Woohyun asked in confused tone. ‘what’s wrong with this guy?want to work by himself?tch...’wohyun thought. “I said,I’ll work this thing by myself you can do whatever you want” Sunggyu answered. “just like what the others that became my partner always do” Sunggyu continued,murmuring.

“what?no!let’s devide the works okay?i know that you’re a smartass and maybe other peoples who became your partner always take advantage you but I’m different okay.now give me my part.”Woohyun said,feeling a lillte bit annoyed. “you sure?” He asked again . “I’m sure.”Woohyun answered. “Then here’s your part.i’m done with my part anyway,and make sure to give the works to the teacher after you finish okay?” Sunggyu said with the-still-cold-tone. ‘well,he is a nice guy though but I can’t believe in anyone right?’ Sunggyu Thought while sighing and leave the classroom quietly.

 

‘always getting used by other people huh?’ Woohyun thought while staring at the back of sunggyu figure and doing the works that left for him.

 

***

Hi,There! I hope you'll enjoy this first chap.!

And i'll try to update Once in two days since i'm in my school holiday :)

(Sorry for any mistakes and wrong grammar since i'm lazy to re-read and correct it. :/ )