T(h)ree

Hiding

~3~

 

When Woohyun still dazed on what just happend there's a knock from his door. 'it's sunggyu again?' Woohyun thought. 'maybe he left something here' he continued,but, to Woohyun dissapointment,it is not Sunggyu when he opened his door,it's no other than,,

"Hyung!what just happend?" Sungjong asked with L continued after him,"Is that Kim Sunggyu who just came out from here?!" .

Yep,it was his two so-called-stupid bestfriends,And seeing that only his bestfriend who knocked the door he just sighed and let them enter his house.

 

"So..." Myungsoo said, "We need and explanation!" sungjong finished Myungsoo words. "okay,you guys,uhmm....can we just talked about this tomorrow?" Woohyun asked,since he is just too lazy  to explain it to his friends.

"NO!WE WANT IT LIKE...RIGHT NOW." they shout in unison. "Yeah!Now!" Sungjong repeated.

"but,guys,i'm tir-" Woohyun tried to say that he's tired,but, "NO BUTS!" . "umm...okay guys so..."

'ughh this gonna be a long night..' woohyun thought while explaining what happend.

 

"oh?it's that what really happend nam woohyun?" Sungjong said with the i'm-watching-you tone. "are you really telling us the truth?"Myungsoo continued,with his suspacious face. "okay guys,you really didn't beliave me?" Woohyun asked,since he's already tired explaining it to them,because it's already like...12am and he's still haven't sleep and there's a morning class tomorrow...

"okay,okay,since your face was like that we will belive you,but..." Myunsoo said. "We still don't know,why sunggyu was here?inside your house?" Sungjong asked and Myungsoo nooding at Sungjong question while Woohyun just face palmed himself. 'ohgod.i not gonna have a sleep today...' Woohyun thought

 

 

Morning//8 A.M

"Young master!wake upp~ You have a class at 9!~~" Sunggyu personal butler said.

"ughh...Just wake me up later...10 minutes more..." Sunggyu said as he folded his body with the blanket.

"Hiunggg~~~You can't~ it's already 8 o'clock so you must wake up!since in my calculation,you usually take a morning shower for 30 minutes and prepearing for 10 minutes then eat the breakfast 5 minutes and there's left 15 for you to- "

"aishh...shut up,okay okay i'll wake up,and what's with the young master dongwoo-ya?aish...and so noisy in early morning..makes me dizzy..." Sunggyu yawning and rubbed his eyes. 

"aigooo....our sunggyu is so cute when he just waking up right~" Someone said,entering Sunggyu's room.

"Oh Howon-ah,you should be the one who wake up me.Dongwoo was so noisy!" Sunggyu said and pouting.After saying that sunggyu was Hoping that Howon or Hoya for his nickname,scolding Dongwoo or something,but,What Hoya do is...

"Kiyomi kiyomi,choko meopin han jogak sikyeonoko," Hoya Just Singing his favorite song these day,instead scolding Dongwoo or something.

"YA!HOY-" Sunggyu wanted to scolded hoya but he is being cutted by Dongwoo,who joining Hoya sing the 'Kiyomi Song' 

And with that Sunggyu just walk straight to Bathroom to take a shower. 'oh why i must have a butler and at the same time friends like that..' He thought. 

 

"HAHAHAHA" Hoya was laughing out loud when Sunggyu already entered the bathroom. "ildeohagi ildeo ki- YA! why are you stopping?this was the important part!" Dongwoo protest when Hoya stop singing while he's already ready to do the '1+1=Kiyomi' things.

"It...It's Just so funny omgg....his face hahahaha" Hoya said. "huh?oh?Sunggyu face?"Dongwoo asked.

"yeah,that annoyed face hahahaha oh god,i need oxygen hahahaha" Hoya keep laughing.

"then should we singing that song when he coming out?" Dongwoo gives the idea. "oh~good idea!hahaha" Hoya agreed.

 

"hannun paljima nuga mworaedo naekkeo" Hoya sings. "naekkeo!" Dongwoo following.

"dareun yeojarang maldo seokkjima nan nikkeo" "nan nikkeo!" They keep singing the kiyomi songs that turns out like a kiyomi song hip-hop version.And a minute later Sunggyu Come out from the bathroom.

 

"uhhh guys?you two still sing that song seriously?"Sunggy says carefully and kindly,cause scolded them are no use since they will just get louder if he scold them. 

 



***

Make this chapter less than 1 hour.... (idk what happend to me,i'm just amazed,ok..)

anyway,here's an update!sorry can't keep my promise to update it once in two days :( 

oh and this chapther is showing Sunggyu real personality by the way! :D

Subcribe and comment? :)

(lazy to re-reading and correct the mistakes,so sorry for the mistakes!)