Four

Hiding

~4~

 

Kill me for this short chapter ;;--;;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Shower

“okay guys,it’s the time you guys should stop singing that song,or else….” Sunggyu said with  the serious and kinda scary tone that make the two of them immedietly shut up. “okay,good.now,let me enjoying my breakfast.” He continued.

“NO!you can’t enjoying your breakfast while your time is only like 10 minute left.” Dongwoo said,already finished his breakfast. “yes,I agree” Hoya said,nooding.

“ughh…guys,really?i can’t even enjoying my breakfast?even after you guy-“ Before he can protest Hoya already cutted him. “it’s because your fault too,who told you to woke up late?” Hoya said while glaring at him. “and who told you to take a bath that lame?” Dongwoo Continued,and with that sunggyu just keep quiet and eating his breakfast as fast as he can because he don’t want to see his two and only friends mad at him cause he makes both of them late.

“you  guys can go off  to university first you know.” Sunggyu said,sulking. “oh yeah,of course we can and after we go off first you will ditch the class and wondering somewhere that makes us search you a whole day.” Hoya said,rolling his eyes.

“or end up you being kidnapped!” Dongwoo continued,with the excited tone,like it’s the most usual-story-ever. “okay,I lost.sorry guys.let’s go..” Sunggyu said sadly and get up from his place.

“aww come on don’t sulking young master~you know what? when you smile,Sunshines!!!” Dongwoo said with a big grin on his face.

 

And only a silence what Dongwoo got after saying that.

 

9.55AM (just arrived at university)

“Okay master,you can go first.but,please walk fastly okay since we must following you from behind and we didn’t want to late right?” Hoya said strictly. “should I just run instead?” Sunggyu asked with a I’m-so-bored-already expression.

“NO!absoutely don’t run my baby gyu!since you can have like a 50% change you fall down and  you will bleeding,oh nooo” Dongwoo said,in already panic state,like it’s already happened. “Aww…thanks for you prediction Dongwoo-ya” Sunggyu said bitterly and just got off from the car and walk away. ‘me falling down when running seriously?am I that clumsy?geezz’ Sunggyu thought while walking.

 

“Ya!you stupid dino!” Hoya smacked dongwoo head while following sunggyu from behind. “ya!what’s that for?!” Dongwoo yelped,and rubbed his head. “of course  because your prediction over Sunggyu before!aish…you know he’s so sensitive when it comes to his clumsiness right?” Hoya said. “oh…yeah…I forgot about that…hehe..” Dongwo just laugh softly.

“but well,at least I always care for our young master right hehe” Dongwoo continued. “yeah..yeah..whatever stupid dino.”

 

 

“but,I still wished that he would be friend with other peoples..” Dongwoo suddenly whisphered to Hoya and sighed. “ya!don’t bring that topic dongwoo,if he hear it,we die okay.how many times I already said this?” Hoya said quietly to Dongwoo,afraid if Sunggyu will heard what they’re talking about. “that’s why I’m whispering okay.gee.” Dongwoo said and rolled his eyes. “whatever.but well,I wished for that too actually.” Hoya whispering back to Dongwoo.

 

***

okay,here we go with slow updates again..(i just enjoying my holiday too much,indeed =_=)

 

oh and today something sad was happend i didn't hope you guys read this but TO MY FAVORITE WOOGYU STORIES AUTHOR EVER, ilamby_koalala

I BEG YOU PLEASE DON'T DEACTIVED AND COMEBACK HOW WILL I SURVIVE W/O READING AND AWESOME FANFIC FROM YOU???:'((

okay,and to anyone who know her or can contact her pelase,PLEASE tell her my message and tell her to not deactived T_T

 

(Okay,Comment are appreciated and like always lazy to re-reading,sorry for the mistakes!)