Chapter 2

Our Not-so-happy Life

After nine months, Tiffany finally gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Their friends will be arriving soon, so they were expecting the baby to be given to them now. Then, a couple of minutes passed and they heard a knock on the door.

A nurse came in with a baby wrapped in a bundle of blankets. She handed it to Tiffany and left the room.

Tiffany gently the baby’s cheek. “Aww...Even when you sleep, you look so cute!” Tiffany commented.

Onew went beside his family. “Wow, it’s a baby girl...”

“It’s our baby girl.”

Tiffany gave the baby to Onew. “Hey baby girl! You’re eyes look like your mom’s!” said Onew as he cradled the baby.

There was silence. Not awkward silence, but happy and proud silence.

“What are we gonna name her?” asked Onew.

“Chohee.”

“Chohee?”

“Yeah, Chohee. It means brightness and wisdom!” stated Tiffany. “I want our baby to be bright and smart!” she said proudly.

At that moment, their friends came into the room. They include: Minho and Yuri, Jessica and Jonghyun (and the baby inside her stomach), Key and Yoona (They’re just friends...for now.), Taemin, Seohyun and Chansung, Taeyeon and Leeteuk, Victoria and Sulli, Nichkhun, Jaebeom, and Sooyoung and Kyuhyun.

Yuri knocked on the door and opened it slowly.

“Hey! How’s the new parents?” she asked softy so as not to disturb the baby. One by one, they went inside, placing their gifts on a table beside the couch.

Jessica took a peek at their baby.

“She looks so pretty!”

“Yeah! I feel like I wanna eat her!” said Sooyoung as she earned a couple of stares.

“She looks like Tiffany unnie!” commented Yoona.

“Minho oppa, I wanna have a baby like that too!” said Yuri cutely.

Everyone arched an eyebrow and caused Minho to feel a little shy.

“See Minho! Yul noona said that she wants a baby!” said Jonghyun teasingly as he earned a hit on the head by his wife.

“We’ll have a baby when we get married.” answered Minho.

“Aww! She looks so cute and innocent!” said Seohyun.

“That’s because babies are cute and innocent!” Taeyeon mumbled.

“Did you say anything, sweetie?” asked Leeteuk in a whisper kind of way.

“Anya...”

“Tiffany noona, what’s her name?” asked Taemin at the back.

“Chohee.”

“Chohee?!” everyone chorused.

“Yes, Chohee.”

“Can I hold her, oppa?” asked Jessica with a hint of aegyo.

‘She’s 2 months pregnant, but still, she uses aegyo...Aigoo!’ thought Jonghyun.

“Sure...” answered Onew as she passed the baby to her.

Jessica smiled at the thought that she was also becoming a mother which means she has to do stuffs like carrying the baby in her arms.

 “Jjong, do you think our baby is a girl or a boy?”

“Maybe both...”

“YAH! The baby is NOT a gay...or a tomboy!” said Jessica in a soft but angry tone.

“What I meant was, maybe there’re two babies in that cute little tummy.”