Chapter 1

Our Not-so-happy Life

“Oh God! You’re WHAT?!” he started panicking.

Tiffany and Onew were at the living room when Tiffany just confessed that she was 2 months pregnant with his husband’s and her baby.

“Yah, Jinki! If you won’t stop screaming, you’re not getting anything from me ANYMORE!” yelled Tiffany.

 “Okay, okay. I’ll calm down. It’s just, you know? I don’t...I-I don’t—“stuttered Onew.

“Don’t what?!” her wife started to get impatient.

“I don’t get along with babies.” confessed Onew. He said it slowly and gently and quietly. As if he was ashamed of telling it.

Seriously, he really doesn’t get along with babies. Ever since they started filming for Hello Baby, he didn’t want dare to go near the child.

Tiffany’s face was about to explode. She wasn’t angry, or sad. She was gonna laugh! She laughed and chuckled and giggled loudly. Even louder than Jessica’s wake up calls or Yoona’s high-pitched screams. She laughed like there was no tomorrow and that caused Onew to get confused.

Her husband raised an eyebrow. “Wait—What are you laughing about?”

And with his statement, she laughed even MORE!

After a couple of minutes, finally, Onew gave up.

 “FINE! DON’T TELL ME WHY! I GIVE UP! UGGGHH” complained Onew as he stood up and bailed away.

After a few breaths, Tiffany’s laughter died and she stood up from the couch to find Onew. She found her husband in their bedroom, eating a bucket of fried chicken.

She smiled to herself. Onew has been really like this. Even if he complains a LOT, and eats chicken a LOT, and trips over a LOT, she doesn’t care because the truth is...that’s what made her fall in love with him. It was normal for them to have such fights. Ever since they got married, they would argue about silly things like who’s gonna wash the dishes or who’s gonna make the bed. It was really weird. Well, according to the wise maknae, Seohyun, Tiffany and Onew are the weirdest couple on Earth. (So she has a right to say that because it was obvious.). She also said that the two fell for each other because of their ‘flaws’. For Tiffany, Onew’s ‘flaws’ are what made him so y and attractive. (When Tiffany said that to the maknae, Seohyun thought that it was totally GROSS.).

 Tiffany went inside the room and stood near the door.

“Yeobo?”

“Jagiya?”

“Dubu-ah?”

She called Onew in the sweetest ways but he didn’t respond to each. Tiffany finally gave up and she sat next to her husband.

“I’m sorry, babe.” she apologized sincerely.

“Why were you laughing?” he asked coldly, eyes not leaving the TV.

“Well, I was laughing because I thought that it was funny...” she replied.

“Being afraid of babies is NOT funny.” said Onew, finally taking of his eyes from the television.

“I know...”

“What do you mean you know?”

Tiffany sighed as she gently massaged his back. “You know, I didn’t like babies too...” said Tiffany softly.

Onew looked at her from behind. “Really?”

“Sweetie, didn’t you watch SNSD’s season of Hello Baby?” she asked Onew.

“Aww...I should’ve watched it.” stated Onew as he pouted.

Tiffany took a deep breath and sat next to him again. “Onew, If you really don’t want to have this baby—“

“NO! No... I want to have that baby. I want to be an appa. I want to prove to them that I can be a good parent!” said Onew proudly.

Tiffany wrapped her arms around him. “I love you...”

“I love you too, Fany.”