nightmares

Inert Dreams

Junsu woke up breaking sweats. his breathing uneven and his body extra warm. a bad dream, her again. He's never over her. why can't he move on?. Junsu layed back down on his pillow covering his eyes using his palm, forcing himself to forget. It will get better tomorrow he promised himself. 

=== 

Hae Jun opened the main door slowly, tiptoeing not to make any noise. 

'I told you not to come back late Hae Jung' a low voice came and she jumped a bit, surprised with the voice. 

what is Junsu doing sitting in the dark livingroom? Hae Jun closed the door and made her way to her wing but Junsu's words stopped her 'HaeJung come here' 

She paled. did he lose his patience already? Is he going to scream on her?

Hae Jung hesitated but Junsu didn't look at her, just keep looking at his mug of tea. what is with he and tea? 

'I'm sleppy, maybe tomorrow?' Hae Jung walked up the flight of stairs ready to escpae. 

'I just want to talk' Junsu's voice was low and scartchy that hae jung sense a sprinkle of angst in it. is he ok? did something bad happened? 

'please' he added, still staring at his tea. 

Hae Jung walked slowly to him and took the sofa futherst from him. 'is everything ok?' she tried to look at Junsu's expression but it was too dark to notice anything excepet his body position. like someone who carried a huge burden on his shoulders. 

'I just need someone to accompany me' he finally lifted his face to look at her. 

'ok' she nods. 

Junsu stared at her a long time and she kept silent, not knowing what to do. 

'why are you always not in the house?' he asked 

Hae Jung sat more comfortably 'nothing to do here' 

'hows your work?'

'why do you care Junsu?'

'can we don't fight, I have no energy to fight with you' Junsu sipped his tea. 

'I'm going up, I'm sleppy' 

'2more mins, stay for a while' 

Hae jung who was slightly standing sat back and looked at him wierdly 'now whats wrong with you. sick?' 

'hurt' 

'what hurt?' Haejung cant seem to understand Junsu, whats wrong with him

'nothing, Hae Jung?' 

'hmm..' 

''why did I marry you?' Junsu whispered and look at her straight. 

Hae Jung stopped breathing. 

'I don't know, for the company?' why is he asking her? 

Junsu looked down at his mug and chuckled a little

'are you regreting?' Junsu asked her again. 

'I..I..I don't know...you?' 

'a part of me, yes..but..' 

Hae Jung burst into movements as she took a cushion pillow and throwed it to him but he avoided 

'yah, you crazy woman!' he yelled, his tea splashed a bit to his hands

'I did not force you to marry me!, don't insult me!' she screamed. 

'who can be happy living with you?!' he retorts wiping the spilled tea with a tissue from the side table. 

HaeJung's breathings were uneven, why does he always does this. 

'Seriously Junsu, just go away' 

'can't you act like a normal wife?? you're irritating you know! irritating!' 

HaeJung walked to him and lifted her hands up wanting to slap him but he grabbed her wrist, painfully. 

'don't you dare' he gritted his teeth. 

frustrated Haejung tried to pull it away 'let me go!' 

He let her wrist go and walked away leaving her in a shock. 

'you jerk!' she yelled her lungs out.

'good, we deserve each other!' his voice came from the stairs. 

Hae Jung groans in frustration. 

=== 

Hae Jung tried to close her eyes. failure. 

urgh, damn junsu, why is he so crazy. one minute he can be nice and suddenly he can be a royal pain in the . 

this is what happen when you enter a loveless marriage she sighed. its not that she wants a loveless marriage but thats so much better than love. she don't want to experience love anymore. no never. 

Shivers passed trough her spine as old memories came misting in her mind. 

him. 

It was so easy for her to fall in love. It was so natural and it felt like she was on the top of the world and she paid a big price for it. 

family shame. 

At 22 she acted so naive when she ran with him and tried to elope. didn't listen to what her appa was trying to say. didn't want to believe that he was only using her as a bait when he was actually in love with another. 

How foolish of her to trust such a soul that took away her happiness in the end. she felt bitter. For once she thought she was loved. 

In the end he left her alone waiting in a hotel room with her baggages when he ran back to his girl. 

Hae Jun couldn't believe it. How many times she called like a crazy girl. how many times she begged for him to listen, begged for him to come back to her. how low of her. How many times she waited for him below his office building wanting him to explain. she was so stupid to believe he actually love her. when he just wanted to make his girlfriend jealous? how could he, why that far?

One week later, he got married with the girl. A royal family. and rumors started to spread like fire. They were together for 5 years and she never knew. 

She became the relationship wreaker in the picture. she was the bad girl but she didn't know. Her name was tarnished. worse the issue of her mother was brought up. Her mother is a model that had a one night stand with her dad and dropped her infront of his house 9 months later. 

Hae Jun gulped. how foolish of her. 

Her dad was not angry.Instead he was supportive and believed her. saw the pain in her eyes and how her heart suffured. 

That is when he came with the conclusion of offering Junsu the company. 

Tears started to rool down her cheeks. 

He is happy now, they have a child,  a little girl. 

Did he not feel guilty with what he did towards her? 

Hae Jung started to sob and her body shook is despair. 

and Junsu, he...he believed those things. 

how could he?

she swore not to love again, never. 

It only made her suffer