visit

Inert Dreams

Junsu stood infront of Hae Jun's door tapping his feet waiting for the right moment to knock. His mom just called. they need to go there for their anniversary celebration. 

sigh. most probably spending the night. 

He lifted his hand slowly and knock on the door. his eyes stared on the floor, feeling a bit uncomfortable having to talk to her with what happened last night. 

The door opened 'yes? ah junsu' she looked surprised. well, he never actually came to her room so ofcourse she would be surprised. 

'hae jun, omma called, we need to go there tonight, they are celebrating their aniversarry'

'owh..ok.ok' she nods, her eyes nervous, uncertain. 

'but we have to stay there maybe two nights. they are celebrating in a resort out town' 

that got hae jun silent. 'owh, i'll inform my workers'

'ok, i'll wait in the living room by 8pm' Junsu tried to maintain eye contact with her. she had not make up, her hair was free, she had a tee shirt and shorts, her face looked fresh and innocent. 

'ok' Hae jun nods. 

'hmm' Junsu turned and walk away. glad that was over. always bickering with her makes it seems unantural when they talk nicely. aish this is going to be the longest acting period ever. its not that hard to act loving with her but sometimes they both do it too naturally. 

=== 

The road was quite busy with cars. 

Junsu glanced at his wife . She's sleeping with her head leaned on the window. Hae Jun must be tired or maybe she's just doing that to avoid talking to him. She dressed nicely tonight a light blue maxi dress that showed her sweetness. 

he sighed slowly reminded with their situation. if he actually love her, he won't be like this. he won't be this cold, this evil to her. 

if he love her he would disturb her now. make fun of her, make her pout in distress, talk her out from sulking.

Junsu pushed those thoughts away. aish she's getting into me already.

=== 

They arrived. Junsu parked his car. 

'Hae Jun, wake up' he touched her shoulder. 

'hae jun' his voice light not wanting to surprise her from sleep. 

Hae jun opened her eyes silghtly and closed them back shaking her head 'sleepy' she turned away from him. 

'wake up, you can sleep in the room' that they would share junsu thought. 

Hae Jun made a stubborn face and ignored him. 

'aish, don't be an , wake up now' his voice turned hard and amazingly she closed her ears with her palm and shook her head. 

'nooooo' 

Junsu went out from the car and took out their little baggage.going to her door he opened it and looked at a still sleeping hae jun. 

'hae jun, aish, wake up will you' 

she closed her eyes tighter. gosh whats wrong with her! stubborn!! 

'I am not going to stand her and wait for you to act like an adult, you either wake up now or i'll just leave you here' Junsu irritated. 

Her eyes opened and she stared at him angrily 'you're mean!!' she yelled and cried silently. 

'now why are you crying?' junsu a little angry with her childishness. 

'you disturb my sleep' she got out from the car wipping her face angrily. 

'and you cry? aish hae jun, stop this, lets go inside' he ignored her and grabbed their bags. 

 

It only hurt her feelings more as she begin to sob. 

'what now? Hae Jun, whats wrong with you, woman' Junsu looked at her, very annoyed.  

she continue to sob and looked at the floor.

'whatever, you get your acts right and later enter the resort, its house no.2, i don't have time to see to your childish manners' Junsu took their bags and walked away, leaving her under the starless sky. alone and cold

Hae Jun tried to stop her sobs 'but other husbands have time' she whispered eventhough nobody could hear her.

 

 

sigh.so sad, i have to make them a little bit happy next chap, agree????

its my birthday today.hasahahahaha

aigo, i need to go out now, comments reply after that k ^^