your choice

Inert Dreams

Haejung stood infront of their house, waving at little Ari who was in the car waving back. Hanuel and Danny came to pick him up and Ari looked like the happiest child in the world. He couldn't let go of Hanuel eversince he saw his Omma coming out from the car. another omma's boy.

Things are sure going to get lonely around here HaeJung thought. 

Junsu seemed to know what she was thinking and his hand around her waist gave a comforting squeeze. HaeJung looked at Junsu and smiled a little. 

'gonna miss that lil'boy?' Junsu asked. He looked extra handsome today. All dressed up in powerful attire, maybe he has an important meeting today. 

HaeJung nods 'he's quite an entertainment neh?, better go to work, you dont want to be late Junsu' 

she urge him to enter the house and get ready for work. She herself have to go to her office. 

...

'so you thought about it?' Junsu wore his shoes. 

'about what?' HaeJung fasten the straps of her silver sandals. 

'about if you want a child?' 

HaeJung nearly chocked 'why do you talk about a child like you talk about your business deals?' 

'I do not, have you seen me in meetings?, I asure you I am not like this' Junsu stood up and waited for her to finish. 

She straighten herself and smooth the invisible crease on her skirt 'I don't know, what do you think?, Its not easy Junsu, I mean having a child that is' 

'well, its up to you, I'll just donate the swimming tadpoles' 

'junsu!' 

He chuckled, the sound of him made her heart lighter 'just tell me, now I gotta go to work' 

They both went out of the house to their separate cars and got of to work, both heavily thinking of whats going to happen next. 

===  

Maybe following impulses aren't that great at all. 

following heart rather than brain has always contribute to downfalls of many. 

lust has always been the cause to cruel finality.

but when you're right in that moment, right there standing infront of the door to the person who you have allowed too much part in your life, whatever that was in your head vanish. 

logic dosen't seem to gain any attention as the heat that seeped out from the heart and the pumping of the blood seems to matter more. 

Haejung knock on the door and Junsu opened. 

He looked at her in her white silky nightgown and couldn't help but smile. 

what is this that they are doing?

married couples aren't like them. well, they never really had a normal wedding to begin with. 

no words were spoken, they were not needed. Its the only thing that could connect them, their battered hearts, their lonely souls and their silence.  

HaeJung never got what she wants, never got to see her Omma, never got to be with the one she thought she love, never got to escape this wedding, never got to live life without worrying what people have to think of her. 

you know how hard is that? how hard to live under people's watchful glances? 

how hard it is to go out and face the world when your unwanted and tarnished. 

noone could understand that, even Junsu. 

but if she has a child, that would be..it would be..her joy..

someone that she could give everything she dosen't, a mother, love and protection. 

Junsu? HaeJung tried to push him away from the picture, he may promise he'll stay but that fact does not stay in her mind, he will sure leave her one day, She learn her lessons a long time ago. Junsu had caused so much headache in her mind. without her noticing he seeped in from the corners. She couldn't let him go futher. no. 

How many times he made her cry, made her worry, made her ponder in sadness. and how could she let herself be that weak? How could she end up caring how he felt and how he live?

Have she not promised herself to be strong? to never love again?

somehow she felt she betrayed herself...and the feeling is not that great,

If there's one thing she could do is protect her feelings. 

Hurting isn't an option.anymore. 

One day if he leaves her like everyone does, she'll stand high and would walk away. 

His warmth took her back to reality. Junsu looked at her intensly. 

There's one thing special about them, both not wanting love. both trying to push each other away emotionally. but it does not work physically. 

'HaeJung' he whispered. 

She tilt her head up a bit so their sight would clash. 'Junsu'

'not a word?' his voice low

'no, no need to talk' 

He closed the door and trapped her between himself and the door. 

'i don't understand you?' his voice sprinkled with angst. 

She ignored the aknowledgment. no they can't get close. no more telling secretss, no more conversation, no more. they are too close lately, too intimate in many levels. too nice, it cannot continue. 

she was so off guard. If it continues that way, she will be the one on the ground crying and worse begging for him to stay.

what does she wants? why is she acting like this. aren't they good like friends. Isn't that good enough? why now so defensive when he had respect her as a wife. Junsu is a nice guy but only love can make you stay and HaeJung knew he would stray. 

but HaeJung, he left his ex and stayed! 

Dont!, dont.think.about.it.

'we will never understand each other' 

His eyes questioned her but she remained stubborn, her fingers flutter as she open his buttons one by one.

He was helpless under their artificial spell. 

He sealed her lips and they swirl to a world where nothing matters. 

their own escape.

===