Paris

Inert Dreams

3months later.

Junsu opened his eyes slightly as he could see HaeJung’s slim figure walking slowly to the exit, her steps soft, maybe afraid to wake him up.

She never stayed for the night and he never does the same.

HaeJung turned around and looked at him before she close the door with a soft click.

Junsu sighed and looks at the ceiling. HaeJung is different. She dosen’t demand to be love, she stands alone and lonely. Junsu want to reach her out but he just can’t. Their relationship isn’t that way. The closer he get to her physically the futher they are emotionally. 

She still goes to the park, not as frequent as before but she still goes there. 

Tonight she's a bit quite, maybe because of the lunch with Joon & Penny. 

Seeing others happy, geuninely happy send them both to a silent battle. 

Faking things that seemed natural is even heart stompping sometimes. 

Junsu felt sorry for HaeJung. Only if he could learn and love her. only if they both learn to trust their souls. maybe it would be easier. 

He use to whine about Danny Hyung having a hard time getting Hanuel and Danny said to him, one day he'll understand. 

Somehow Danny's words were true. 

He'll figure this out soon. 

=== 

HaeJung tied her hair in a bun. 

She's pregnant 

infact she's nearly 4months pregnant. 

They concieved even before they wanted to try to get a baby. 

She knew it 2 weeks ago and she have not told Junsu yet. Her belly isn't showing. Her doctor mentioned about her frame size being small therefore the bump isn't really obvious.  

She's flying to Paris next week. She's going to meet her appa.She miss him. and she needs to escape from Junsu. 

She sighed slowly cause she's going to miss Junsu and she have not told him yet. She's not going just for a while. Infact it will be a few months. HaeJung bit her bottom lip. 

She don't want to tell Junsu she's with a child because she's afraid...afraid that he'll leave.

She's not ready yet. 

=== 

'but then I don't understand the stocks are quite promising to me and I've been consulting appa about the recent...'

'Junsu?' 

They were having their usual breakfast and Junsu is telling her his current problems. 

'yes HaeJung? I'm sorry I got carried away' 

'I'm planning to go to Paris and visit appa'

silence

'when?'

'On thursday'

'you must miss him, I would love to join you but I can't currently' 

HaeJung heart constricted 

'Junsu, I'll be there for quite a long time' 

'How long?'

'maybe a few months'

'why??'

'I got a project there, appa help me land one' 

silence

---

Junsu don't want to let her go cause.........

he just can't stay here without her

'you didn't tell me earlier' Junsu felt a bit dissapointed but covered it. 

'I just thought it wouldn't matter' 

'you're not asking for permission neh? you're telling me'

'Junsu, I don't want us to fight'

'neither do I, maybe you should have consult me first before going'

'I just..'

'nevermind do as you wish, go to Paris and leave your husband alone here' 

'but I...'

Junsu stood up, the sound of the chair filled the silent house. 

'tell me when is your flight, I'll send you' and he walked away.