Flashback (Part 1)

It All Started As A Simple Friendship

A little 6-year old girl with long black wavy hair was happily playing frisbee in the park with her mom. The frisbee flew over her head. "I'll get it!" She gave her mom a toothy smile as she ran to get the frisbee. As she ran, she bumped into another kid, a boy who had black short hair and has a chubby face. They both got the frisbee at the same time.

"HEY! It's MY frisbee!" The little girl yelled and snatched it away from him.

"No it's not! It's MINE! I saw it first!" The boy grabbed the frisbee and began to walk away.

"Nuh-uh! It's MINE! I was playing with it!" The girl ran after him and tackled him to the ground.

"GET OFF OF ME! I DON'T WANT TO GET COOTIES FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU!" He wrestled her.

The kids were fighting like this for about a minute or so when the moms came to see what the commotion was. They quickly pried the children off each other, but they were still flailing and yelling at each other. All of a sudden they stopped and heard music coming from the concrete path in the park. "ICE CREAM!" They were let go and ran towards the ice cream stand, leaving the moms to apologize and have a quick and nice conversation.

"I'll have vanilla!" They said in unison.

"You like vanilla too? It's my favorite!" The boy said.

"Yeah! I loooooooooove vanilla!" She smiled as the woman handed them their ice cream. "Oh, I don't have any money," she pouted.

"That's okay, I'll pay for you." The boy took out a dollar bill out of his pocket and smiled at her.

"Thank you," she slightly blushed. They walked back to their moms together. "What's your name?"

"I'm Kevin," he said as he scooped the ice cream out of the small bowl with the little spoon. "What's your name?"

"Anna. Nice to meet you Kevin!"

"It's nice to meet you too!" As they got closer and closer to their moms, they quickly got to know each other. They soon found out that they live near the park, and found out that they went to the same school. They were about to head into the first grade and when September came around, they wound up being in the same class since the elementary school was a small private school. Who knew that it would be like this for a while...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter... yes I started off with flashbacks again, and yes, I know it's shorter than usual :p

sorry... this is all a work in progress alright? please bear with me... hope you like it and subscribe if you do ^-^