Chapter 17

Candidus Academy: Angel Tainted

Double update, chapter 16 and 17 are newly updated :) 

 

Taemin waited until Jongin went to sleep and made sure that Changmin was in his office before he executed his plan. He had asked Key to help him shop for some items and they had discreetly met up right before school ended.

“Minnie, I’m going to take a shower, care to join me?” Taemin shook his head and told him that he had wanted to take one alone. He watched as Minho closed the door before running into the guest bathroom, he quickly took stepped into the shower and cleaned himself thoroughly before taking items from his bag. He laid the items on the counter and looked at them.

Taemin was so glad that he had gone shopping with Key. He took out a strawberry scented lube and lingerie. It was a two piece, a very see through red tank top with lacy . He slipped them on his body and stood back to see how it looked on his body. He felt himself blush as he could clearly see his buds and his half . Just as he was about to open the door, he heard Minho turn off the shower. Taemin quickly ran into their room and locked the door. Tonight, he was going to Minho’s kitten.

Taemin hid the lube underneath the pillow as he pulled the covers over himself. He closed his eyes and pretends to have fallen asleep. He felt the bed shift and knew that Minho had climbed into bed.

“I’ll just ravish him tomorrow night” Taemin felt Minho’s arm wrap around his body and felt him froze. Taemin took it as his time to move; he flung off the covers and pounced on Minho’s body.

“You don’t have to wait until tonight, you could have me all you want tonight hyung” Taemin could feel Minho’s eyes travelling down his body, stopping at two certain spots.

“It’s not our anniversary is it Minnie? What’s the occasion?” Minho placed his hands on Taemin’s hips and he moaned as he felt Taemin grinding their groins together.

“I just felt like doing something for you since you love me so much, but I felt as if I don’t have anything to give in return. Tonight, I will be Your. . Kitten” Taemin whispered into Minho’s ear. He felt Minho’s hands tighten around his hips so he moved them faster and smiled when he heard Minho’s moan and felt it already hard for him. Taemin removed Minho’s hands away from body and began to pull down Minho’s pyjama pants, he smirked when he realized that the older was going commando.

“Naughty hyung, were you planning to me in my sleep?” Taemin teased, he the member until it was hard and leaking.

“If I say yes, will you let me tonight?” Taemin didn’t answer as he told straddled Minho. He leaned down and began to kissing him, allowing Minho’s tongue to enter his sweet mouth. Taemin moaned and slowly reached under the pillow to reach for the lube.

“Let this y kitten put on a show for you tonight” Minho’s eyes could only focus on Taemin as he saw his little lover slide his pantie off and lied on his back, everything exposed. Taemin moaned as he began to himself, lightly pinching his buds and mewled as they reached perfect peaks. Then he uncapped the lube and squeezed some on his fingers, he began to finger his entrance and rubbed around the rim.

“Do you like what you see hyung? Sometimes I do this when I’m alone in the shower, but all I think about is you” Taemin panted out as he finally pushed one finger in. He used one hand to himself while the other was preparing himself.

“Hyung, oh Minho hyung!” Taemin moaned as he entered the second finger and began to stretch himself, he imagined Minho to be touching him and knew that Minho was trying hard to stop himself. Minho barely blinked as he concentrated on Taemin’s fingers, ing into his puckered entrance.

“Feel so good! Hyung...faster! Harder!” Taemin mewled out as he continued with the third finger; they weren’t the same as Minho but close enough to make Taemin almost reaches his limit. Minho could sense that and went forward; he pulled both of Taemin’s hands away from his body and restrained them above his head.

“You had enough fun by yourself, now it is hyung’s turn to play” Taemin looked at Minho with lusty eyes and he knew it was going to be a long night; he was looking forward to it.  He could feel Minho’s member rubbing against his and mewled at the contact.

“It’s been a while hyung, why don’t you teach your naughty kitten a lesson? I need someone to claim my body right now, it’s been a while since someone has been inside me and I’m itching right now. If only someone can enter me and help me relieve it, do you have something hard and long that can pound into me hyung?” Taemin’s hands were still restrained above his head but his legs wrapped around Minho’s body, pulling it close to his own. Minho smirked; he had never known his Taemin could turn into a kitten.

“I have just the thing, but why don’t you be a good kitten and help hyung make it wet and slick?” Minho inched forward until was right in front of Taemin’s lips, he watched as those perfect lips opened for him and he slipped in. Minho tried to hold back his moans but the warm and wet mouth of his lover was too much for him.

Taemin began to bob his head back and forth, taking as much as he could without gagging. To Minho, Taemin was the best at s and at everything else. One little touch could make Minho turn on and come on command.

“Enough Minnie, I want to come in your other end” Taemin let fall out of his mouth and his head fell back onto the bed. Minho claimed those y lips and relished at their softness, he slowly went down and trailed downwards towards Taemin’s entrance. Taemin wrapped his fingers against the bed covers, his body felt like they were on fire and every one of Minho’s touch burned him.

Minho opened Taemin’s legs and lowered his head; he could smell the sweetness of the strawberry and another sweet scent that solely belong to Taemin. He kissed down Taemin’s thigh and and nipped until he reached Taemin’s entrance. He teasingly the rim and smirked when he heard Taemin moaned.

“Hyung’s going to have a taste, be a good boy and keep your legs open” Taemin placed his hands under his knees and held them in place. He felt so exposed and it was such a turn on knowing what Minho was going to do very soon. Minho spread those perfect soft cheeks and dipped his tongue into the entrance, tasting the strawberry and began to . He could feel the hole twitching and it just encouraged him to go even further.

Minho kissed all around the puckered entrance before finally pushing his tongue in, he heard Taemin moaned loudly and his whole body shiver as pleasure sparked through his entire body. Minho began to his tongue in and out, he watched as Taemin’s toes curl and his legs began to shake. Minho knew that he wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer.

Minho changed his tongue with his fingers and began to probe around, looking for that bundle of nerve; the spot that will make his little lover go crazy.

 “Keep your legs up Minnie, hyung isn’t done yet” Taemin nodded as he looked down and almost came at the sight of Minho’s fingers deep in him. He threw his head back when Minho’s fingers touched something sensitive in him, he knew it was going to be abused tonight and he smiled as he saw white again.

“Hyung is going to relieve your itch, relax and let me do all the work” Taemin nodded again as he prepared himself. He gasped as he felt Minho’s member slowly entering him, stretching him to the limit. He began to pant and whined until he felt Minho fully inside, buried to the hilt. He felt Minho slowly moving in and out, Taemin wrapped his arms around Minho’s neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

It has been a while since they’ve done this and Taemin felt so connected and loved right now. He felt Minho’s hands running up and down his body and legs, he wrapped them tighter and urged Minho to move faster. With his permission, Minho began to faster, loving how tight and warm Taemin felt.

“So good Minnie, you’re still tight and so soft” Minho groaned as he went faster. He suddenly wanted to try something and pulled out. Taemin whined as he felt the emptiness, he felt Minho untangling himself from his lips and pouted.

“Hyung want to try something new. Get on your arms and knees Minnie” Taemin nodded, he flipped over and looked behind him. He felt Minho groping his as he spread them and he felt Minho slowly pushing himself in. Taemin gasped, it was a new angle and every time Minho , his special spot was being pounded into.

“Hyung! Faster! Hyung! Minho hyung!” Taemin whimpered as Minho grabbed onto his waist to hold him into place. It made Minho’s feel stronger and harder, and so much more powerful. Taemin felt his arms give away when his bundle of nerves was rammed into, he rested his head on the bed and raised his even higher, trying to back as Minho rammed forward.

Taemin gripped the covers harder as he felt his end nearing, he clenched around Minho’s member as he came onto the covers. His body relaxed but Minho was still going strong, he suddenly felt himself being flipped over while Minho was still inside him, and he moaned loudly as Minho hovered over him and raised his legs over his shoulder. Minho’s movements were erratic right now, he was pounding into Taemin as if it was the last thing he could do.

“Hyung! Hyung!” Taemin cried as he felt hardening again.

“My Minnie, my beautiful Minnie” Minho groaned as he slowed his pace but they were still as powerful. He leaned down to claim those beautiful lips again.

“Minho hyung, fill me up right now. Fill me with your milk, I need it right now” Taemin moaned as he matched his with Minho, making his sweet spot being rammed into twice as much. Taemin threw his head back as Minho quickened his pace again. Once again, Taemin came untouched on their stomachs. Minho grunted as he came deep and hard into his little lover’s hole. Taemin sighed in satisfaction as he felt the warm liquid spilling into him.

Minho thurst a few more times to ride out his before he pulled out, he watched in satisfaction at how ed out his kitten was and he smiled as his flowed out of Taemin’s hole.

“Did hyung relieve your itch?” Taemin nodded as he got up and pushed Minho down onto the bed, he began to his abs, cleaning him up of any that was splattered. His pink tongue slowly went down to Minho’s member as he off any of the remaining and moaned at the taste.

Minho moaned at the warm tongue wrapped around , he looked down and saw Taemin his lips. He pulled his kitten up and ravished those lips again, tasting both of them on his tongue.

“Did Minnie do a good job tonight, hyung?” Minho nodded as he kissed Taemin’s nose and held him close. He was so lucky to find someone like Taemin, someone as cute, beautiful, kind, forgiving, the list could go on but the one thing he wishes to add on to the list depended on whether God would give them another bundle of joy nine months from now.