Faceless

-~*~ My Fic Recommendations ~*~-

Author: NutellaCookie

Super Junior

Characters/Main Pairing: Eunhae, Henry

 

 

Description

Your face is your identity. It's the open book of your feelings, aspiratins, radiance and wealth. It's an amazing mosaic of universal features yet remarkably unique. Like your fingerprints, your face is truly yours and a look in the mirror will reflect a singularity you are meant to love.

Though, sometimes you need to look beyond the face to see the person true.

What if someone's face isn't perfect, but instead scarred or even deformed?

Does it mean that they don't have an identity? That they are nothing? 

 

 

Link: Faceless

 


 

My thoughts: The first of (as of yet) two stories on my list by the talented NutellaCookie. A very interesting yet ordinary every day concept, which makes us question what would life be like if suddenly everything that made you who were was taken away. Also makes us think about how we act around those who are affected like Hae in the fic. I love reading the thoughts and feelings of Donghae as he goes through the transition of being popular and beautiful to picked on and a nobody. The relationship between Eunhae is really starting up now and I for one am really excited to see where it will go.