Stockholm

-~*~ My Fic Recommendations ~*~-

Author: chorionstar

Super Junior

Characters/Main Pairing: Kyumin

Themes: Thriller, psychological, violence

*completed*

 

 

Description

The only thing that matters... is survival.

Everything everyone knows about Cho Kyuhyun is a lie. A mask he wears day and night. A puppet he controls. A play he wants the world to believe. His family name is not Cho. His birth name is not Kyuhyun, it's just a string of letters people use to call him. Growing up under the shadows of the world, Kyuhyun was taught that the world is nothing but a battlefield of survival. Humans kill, lie, and steal for the sake of their own lives. He was taught that love, sincerity, and care are just words created by humans to make the filthy world they live in seem a little better.

And Kyuhyun believed everything he was taught.

Or so he thinks.

 

 

Link: Stockholm

 


 

My thoughts: Guys if you're looking for a good psychological thriller then you NEED to read this one! Non-supernatural, there aren't enough words to describe this story, it kept me on the edge of my seat and my heart clenching at what Kyumin go through. It's finished now but I'm sincerely hoping for a sequel and I'm sure you will too when you're done reading it. I consider it my joint number one favourite psychological thriller with Never Surrender and Basic Instinct.

PS: Word of warning though, there is violence throughout this fic so as the author says, do not read if violence is not your cup of tea.