Final: Lovesick

It all started with a broken heart.

INCOMING!!!

Cube Entertainment have confirmed the scandals of Beast’s Leader, Yoon Doojoon, confined in the Seoul National Hospital.

Cube Entertainment’s President, Hong Seungseung, have stated that, “Apparently, Doojoon had fainted while practicing with the other co-members.”

We also attended the press conference of Beast for this issue.

Yoseob started by explaining what really happened.

“Hyung and I, together with Dongwoon, were practicing while we wait for the others. They were buying food outside and to hide their identity, they wore disguises. So, after an exhausting practice, the others went back and it was time for us to eat, Doojoon went to the comfort room to wash his hands and told us to eat now. As we were eating, we noticed that hyung was taking too long so we opened the lock to the comfort room and we found him lying on the floor unconscious.”

 After hearing the last sentences, Dongwoon’s eyes were fixed to the ground. He was sad that his hyung was sick and this was the first time that a member fainted since they met together.

“We hope that everyone will keep this important matter low profile as we don’t want to disturb Leader Doojoon.” said Junhyung as he stood up and did a 90°bow. Soon, the others also stood up and bowed. The press conference was now over and the six are going to visit their hyung.

They went inside the black van and didn’t even dare to say anything. Silence hung around in the air and it made the driver beat the crap out of himself. At last, they have all arrived safely to the destination. Junhyung lead the group and asked the receptionist where their hyung’s room is located.

“Excuse me, Miss? May I know what Yoon Doojoon’s room number is?” asked Junhyung politely.

The nurse fiddled with some scattered papers around her table and found Doojoon’s form. She scanned her eyes to the pages and found Doojoon’s room number.

“It’s in Room B – 201. You need to turn to your left and go straight and the first door to your right is his room.” the kind lady gave the directions to Doojoon’s room with an apologetic smile.

“Kamsahamnida.” and they all bowed.

The boys followed the instructions clearly and they found a big blue door with flowers and ‘Get Well!’ balloons and banners in front of the door.

None of the boys dared to open the door so Gi Kwang did.

After knocking softly, he opened the door.

 “Hyung?”

They all went inside and the room revealed an unconscious Doojoon, lying on the soft, white bed. His hair was messy and his blanket was tucked under his pits. They all stayed quiet and watched their hyung fall asleep. Dongwoon and Yo Seob watched him with pain in their eyes. After a moment of silence, they did not want to disturb Doojoon so they headed for the cafeteria to grab some snacks.

------------

“Do you think he’s doing fine?”

“He’s gonna be fine now, Yuri. Don’t worry...He’s just resting...”

Yuri was on the phone with her friend, Son Anna, the personal nurse of Doojoon.

“Okay, I’m coming right there. Arasseo?”

“Fine. Just go ask Hye Rin Ahjumma for his door number. I gotta go, there’s something urgent.”

 “Arasseo.”

Yuri arrived at the hospital and asked for Doojoon’s room number.

“Ah, komawo, Hye Rin Ahjumma.”

“You must have been worrying about him all this time?” asked Hye Rin as she noticed tiny drops of sweat covering Yuri’s glass-like skin.

“I was.” was the only thing Yuri could say.

She followed the instructions quite properly and found the room full of balloons and ‘get well’ banners. She peaked at the door that was ajar and found Doojoon lying on his bed. She opened the door and made sure that it made no noise.

She slowly approached the chair beside him and sat on it. She eyed him carefully and started speaking.

“Doojoon-ah, I’m here already. I’m sorry if you got sick because of me. I know it’s because of me. It was because of me that you and I stayed under the rain. I know it’s bad for your health, but I forced you. M-Mianhae.” she gave him an apologetic smile and grabbed his hand.

“You know, I thank Him for giving me you. You made my heart forget all the painful memories that Minho and I shared during our last moments of love. You are the reason why I put a smile on this face and you made me happy whenever I’m done. But I know that you’ll never be mine. I hope that you find another gir—“ her sentence was cut off when Doojoon responded to her touch and grabbed her hand tightly.

“You know that you’re only mine, right?” he said with his eyes closed and a smile spread on his face.

Yuri was surprised at his sudden words. “Huh?”

Doojoon pulled her and fortunately, her soft, pink lips landed on his. Just what he’s aiming for.

They kissed for about a second or so and it made the two land on cloud nine.

-------------

“But hyung! I forgot my glasses!”

“Just go in silently and make sure to NOT disturb Doojoon hyung” stated Junhyung as he shooed Yoseob away.

He ran back to his hyung’s room and when he opened the door, he saw his hyung kissing SNSD’s Kwon Yuri.

Yoseob’s mouth hung open and he was dumbfounded.

“H-h-hyung…N-n-noona…K-k-kissing…I-I, e-e—“ Yoseob stuttered as he pointed the two confusingly.

“Yoseobbie, what are you doing here?” Doojoon asked as he intertwined his hand with hers.

“Eh, I-I was just…G-going to get m-my gla-glasses.” he stammered as he got his glasses.

While he left the room, he turned around and eyed them.

“You two are really dating?” he asked.

“I think so.” they chorused as they smiled at each other

-------------

4 years later…

“Yeah! Let’s go party!” said Gikwang in a happy tone.

“Yeah hyung! You and noona should treat us to a party!” added Yoseob who was now jumping with Gikwang.

“Yah! It’s mine and my wife’s occasion! Why should I treat all of you?” he asked as he raised a brow.

“Coz you’re our hyung and you made noona pregnant and it’s your 2nd anniversary!” said Dongwoon happily.

“Jackpot!” Junhyung slung his arm on Doojoon.

“Fine.” was all that Doojoon said.

The boys all screamed in victory.

-------------

The boys went to the restaurant and ate with the couple. Under the table, Yuri and Doojoon held hands and looked at each other, signaling themselves that they should leave before the soju comes to their table.

So, they left quietly and started walking on the cold streets with their hands in each other’s hand.

“It was just 4 years when we met each other.” stated Doojoon as he wrapped his arms around Yuri, forming a back-hug.

“Yeah, it was four years when you pointed at me and told me that I’m your beautiful girl.” said Yuri as she giggled from the front.

“And it all started with a broken heart.” Doojoon said.

“And now, someone’s coming into our lives.” Doojoon rubbed her tummy which was now showing baby bumps.

They stood at a glass door that reflected their reflection.

“I hate you.” said Yuri with a frown.

“Huh?”

“I hate you for making me fat.” she faced him with a pout and wrapped his arms around him.

“Oh c’mon, Yuri. You still look beautiful to me!” Doojoon complemented, earning a punch from his wife.

“Shut up, Doojoon.”

“Ooh, my wife is having mood swings now…”

He lifted her in a bridal carry and put her down again. “I love you.”

“Even though if I married a mischievous guy like the one I’m facing, even though he made me fat and ugly, even though if our house is a mess because of him, No matter what the issues are, I’d still love that guy. I’d still love my one and only Doojoon.” said Yuri as she leaned to kiss him.

They were about to kiss when suddenly, the B2ST boys appeared.

“Eeew!” They all chorused in an immature manner.

------------

Okay, that was just pure fiction. No Doojoons were harmed during the writing of this fanfic. XD. Hope you liked this.