Chapter 1: It all started with a broken heart

It all started with a broken heart.

“Minho~ Please believe in me! It was him who kissed me! Please, don’t leave me!”

Suddenly, Minho paused for a while and stared at her coldly.

“You’ve cheated on me, Yuri. Do you think that you still deserve my love?”

Yuri was taken aback at his words. She bowed her head silently as she heard his footsteps fading away. She couldn’t believe that he was now gone in her life.

Minho.

Her one and only love.

She cried endlessly and as her tears fell down, the rain also came. And it came hard. She knelt to her knees on the plain, rough road and she buried her face on her palms.

She was still crying though when she heard a car from behind. It was freezing cold outside and all she was wearing was a blue mini dress and casual flats. She stared at the bright lights and closed her eyes, assuming she was about to die. But luckily, the car stopped; right in front of her pretty face.

Then, a man went out of the car that tried to kill Yuri. He was wearing a long, white trench coat and white pants which made him look like a doctor. A HOT doctor. He took out his umbrella and rushed to the lady.

“Miss? Miss! Are you ok—Yuri?!” the man blurted out.

Yuri recognized the face. It was Yoon Doojoon of Beast. Doojoon helped her stand up and he offered her a ride. Yuri agreed and she walked slowly with Doojoon’s hand on her waist for support.

Yuri sat on the passenger seat beside Doojoon. She was all wet from the rain so Doojoon handed her the blanket which Dongwoon uses when he sleeps in the car after an exhausting dance practice

“Here...Dry yourself up...” said Doojoon, passing the blanketl.

“Oh...K-k-kamsahamnida...” stuttered Yuri as she shivered inside the car. Doojoon noticed her and he quickly the heater.

Later on, he glanced at Yuri and he found her sleeping and snuggling the blanket. He smiled to himself. He really thought that Yuri was very cute and kind coz he had been crushing on her since the first day they met.

Doojoon parked the car on his private parking space and he sighed in relief when he saw that there were no more raindrops falling from the sky. It was 3PM, but still it was very cold so, he carried Yuri out of the car and he brought her to his flat.

‘She’s even cuter when she’s asleep!’Doojoon thought while they were in the elevator.

When Doojoon unlocked the door, he immediately, but gently placed Yuri on his bed and he tucked her snuggly so that she could sleep comfortably. Yuri was squirming on the bed and Doojoon felt her head. She felt warm.

“Aish…What am I going to do? Eotteokhae?!” said Doojoon, spinning and swerving around the room.

He suddenly had an idea.

“I’m gonna call Yoseob.”

Doojoon: Yoboseyeo?

Yoseob: Yes, hyung?

Doojoon: Oh My Gosh, Yoseob! I need help! It’s emergency!

Yoseob: BWOH?! WHAT HAPPENED, HYUNG?!

Doojoon: Shut up, Yoseob! Keep it down…I need to know what medicine you have to take when you have fever…So, what is it?

Yoseob: Aww…Hyung has fever…

Doojoon: Just tell me!

Yoseob: Okay, okay, fine… You actually don’t have to gobble up tablets or slurp vitamin syrups…

Doojoon: And your point is?

Yoseob: You need to get a basin of cold water and a small towel. Just dip the towel into the water and squeeze the water out.

So, Doojoon went to the bathroom and did all what his dongsaeng said.

Doojoon: Okay, I got it…So, what’s next?

Yoseob: Just put it on your forehead…

Doojoon: Okay, All I have to do is put it on Yuri—I mean my forehead. OKAY! Thanks Yoseobbie~!

Yoseob: Okay?! Bye hyung!

And Doojoon pressed the missed call button.

“Okay, Yuri-ah! I’ll just put this on your forehead…” said Doojoon as he put the damp, folded towel on her forehead.

Yuri moaned because of the changing temperature but she kept silent after a few seconds.

“Sleep tight, Yuri…” and Doojoon closed the door.