How We Meet Serena~

1 Pretty Girl with 4 Protective Brothers and 1 Lover = A Crazy K-Pop Love story {Hiatus}

 

Yuna's POV

"…Yuna? Yuna~~? …YO YUNA!!!" Shinri yelled.

"Ack!!..WHAT???"

"Did you even listen to me talk about trying out a strawberry hard-candy recipe?"

"…no…sorry Strawberry. This heat is just killing me…" I replied trying to fan myself. "Wait…why is the leader outside the car?!?"

"Sorry, leader-shi! But, you are one of the younger ones." Tsuki replied from inside the van.

"…whatever. I'm the freaking leader and I get treated like this….*grumble grumble*"

"Now now Yuna. As the leader you should give the nice stuff to the members. After all that is what leader does…right~?

"…Yeah yeah. Whatever Sky. Wait a minute….why are you here?!? Wait…I mean when did you get here? I thought you had to do stuff at the office…" I was seriously confused. 

Why the heck is Sky here? Wait if he's here…instead of the office…that means…he's gonna make me do something. That something more than likely is something I'm not good at…oh no…what if i have to do some mission…or what if I have to--

"Relax Yuna. I'm not here to ask you to do something…yet…I'm here to ask Serena something. Oh but while we are talking about you, Yuna, you will have to go wash my car. Don't forget to wax it too~." Sky winked and simply walked to the other side of the car to talk to Serena.

"YAH! WHY DO I HAVE TO WASH YOUR CAR?!?!?"

"Yell at me again and I'll let YG talk to you."

"…Sorry Sky…"

Stupid manager. Blackmail me into washing his car…watch out Sky. I'll get you back. With the help of Shinri.

"Oh and before you finish that plan you're forming in your head about getting me back. Don't even try. If you do…40 laps around the entire YG building."

"GAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

"Love you too, Yuna."


 

Serena's POV

 

"But you better know that I'm not giving you away. Will I ever stop waiting? No way! " Oh how I love 2pm. Vic unnie is so lucky to be "married" to Nickhun. Hmm…that reminds me. We haven't given them any kind of present…

"Hey Ser--"

"AHHH!!!! Oh…Sky oppa…jeez you scared me." 

"…Ok then. Anyways, Serena I need a favor from you." Sky look at me weirdly for a second before going back to his normal serious face.

"Depends what it is and what I get in return."

"You get absolutely nothing. But, it is something you would wanna do." "No way! You know the on--"

"Paint the logo for YGEX and paint the names of all the artists on different canvases as a present for the artists. You can spend as much as you want on supplies because YG will be paying all the expenses. They don't have to be done for awhile, but the faster the better. Oh and try to incorporate each persons personality. Still wanna decline?"

Did I hear Sky right?!? That's like…another dream come true…

"Heck yes I'm in!! OH man…I'm gonna need to clean out my car so i can fit everything…" I said with a huge smile spreading on my mouth.

"Great. I'll tell YG." With that said Sky did a peace sign with his hands and left.

Man I can't wait to paint the logo!!! And everyone's names. Hmm why does this project remind me of something…oh right!! It's kinda like how I met Yuna…and Shinri and Itazu.


 

Flashback

 

This was back in 2008, in the middle of spring with all the flowers in bloom. I was painting different trees and flowers out of boredom when I met a young girl. Well…more like crashed. I was unpacking all me paints and brushes, when I went to go throw away some plastic from the paint packaging that's when it happened.

~~~~~~~CRASHHHHHHHHH~~~~

"Owwww….."

"Aish. That hurt."

"Huh? OHHH! I'm sorry Unnie!! I didn't mean to crash into you!"

"Woahhh Yuna! Are you ok?" the young boy ran over to the girl named Yuna.

"Are you ok, Noona?" a young boy asked while helping me up.

"Yeah I'm fine. But i don't think your friend is…" when I looked over at Yuna her right hand was bleeding and looked like it was scraped pretty bad.

"Oh man. Yuna we need to like put a band-aid or something on it…" The boy that asked if I was ok said.

"Well the three of you look pretty young so let me help. I have some tissues with my art supplies so follow me." I said while smiling at the three of them who didn't look any older that 15 or 16.

"Thank you Noona. Oh I'm Itazu Sozuka and that's my twin brother Shinri." 

So thats the name of the boy that helped me up.

"And I'm Yuna Lee. Sorry for crashing into you…we are kinda running late…"

"It's no problem. Besides I'm fine. But…may I ask what exactly you are late for that caused you to run so fast?" I asked smiling while gently pressing my tissues to her hand, and pulling out a small first aid kit from my bag.

"Oh…haha right. Well we were supposed to pick up my younger brothers from school but we kinda forgot…OH!! I should probable call them…" 

"Well then…I guess you should call them. But, what exactly are your friends doing over there?" Yuna was pulling out her cell phone to call her brothers when I noticed that Shinri was popping while Itazu was holding his iPhone out to his brother.

"Huh? Oh them? They are practicing their popping…that was more or less the reason why we are late…" When Yuna finished talking the Itazu noticed us talking about them and came over with his brother.

"Hey noona!! Do you know how to dance too?"

"Yah! Shinri! You should be more respectful! Plus it's kinda obvious that she's an artist…see?" Itazu said while pointing to my art supplies.  

"True. I am more of an artist, but I am a little good at dancing. I know that when Shinri is popping he should have more control in his arms and tighten his muscles so it comes out cleaner."

"…wow noona…thats really good advice." 

"Haha no pro--"

"NOONA!!!!! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME RUN ALL THE WAY TO THE PARK?!? WOAH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND?!?!? WE NEED TO CALL HYUKJAE HYUNG!!"

"GAH! Jeez Taemin quiet down! I'm fine and oppa is busy. And where is Changhee?"

"Oh…Changhee said that he was gonna go meet up with L.Joe and said if you need him, his cell phone is on so you can just call him."

"…Ok then. Oh introduce yourself to…wait…we never got your name unnie…"

"Oh haha sorry. I'm Serena Heiwa. And I assume this is your younger brother?" I asked still extremely surprised at the sudden yelling.

"Yup! I'm Taemin Lee! I'm two years younger than my noona! Oh and sorry for yelling Serena-noona, normally if one of our siblings gets hurt we have to call the eldest of our family, Hyukjae-hyung." Taemin said while smiling.

"That's right…Yuna shouldn't you at least tell hyung you got hurt…" Itazu said thoughtfully.

"…Yeah I mean last time you didn't tell him he got extremely mad…"

"I'll call him later. Anyways I guess we should go? Thanks for everything Unnie!"

"Yeah no problem…" Even though I had only spent like twenty minutes with these kids I didn't really want them to leave.

"Hey Yuna. We should let Serena noona joint our dance team! She was really good at helping me clean up my popping and stuff!" Shinri exclaimed randomly.

"I don't know Strawberry…she might have a real job or something…"

"Dance team? I wouldn't mind…" I said thoughtfully.

So that's why they were practicing dance moves…

"Really nonna?!?!? That would be awesome! Right Yuna?"

"Yeah…but before you become an official member unnie we need to see how good you are!" Yuna said while smiling brightly.

"Yup! We practice at the Silver Dragon studios! We'll call you when we deicide to have another practice! Wait…can we have you number?" Itazu said happily. While Yuna slapped his shoulder, muttering,

"What the heck? It sounds like you asking her out…."

"My number? Ahh…sure. Hold on." I wrote my number down on a piece of my sketchbook paper and I guess when I opened the book Yuna must've seen some of my drawings…

"Waaaahhh…you're a really good artist! Once you get to know us you should paint our names or something…that would look cool! Or even our group name! Dangerous Angels~."

"…Dangerous Angels?" I've heard quite unique names for dance groups but not one like this.

"Yeah…like…we are just like angels…but we do dangerous stuff…I guess? Haha I'm not sure I just liked the way it sounded."

"Well then Miss Yuna," I said while standing up and smiling at her, "Consider it a deal. If I make it into your dance team, I'll paint your logo."

"YEAH!!!!! ANOTHER MEMBER!!!! DANGEROUS ANGELS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!"

"BE QUIET TAEMIN!! YOU'RE NOT EVEN A PART OF THE ANGELS!!!"

 

Flashback end


 

Still Serena's POV

Yeah…definitely a weird way to meet the future leader of the idol group I'd be in.That story always makes me smile. And it also makes me wonder how the heck was Teamin that hyper…

"Hey Rini! You're up." Yuna said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh right…ok…hey Yuna?"

"Hmmm?" Yuna was slightly busy checking the schedule Sky had just handed her…

I guess he came back after going back to the offices? Or wait…did he just call YG? Whatever…

"Do you still have my paintings I gave you like four years ago?"

"The one of my name and the original Angel logo?"

"Yeah…."

"Of course, Rini! They aren't at the dorms though…they are hanging in my room back at the Lee house. Why?"

"Oh…nothing…just thinking of my new project."

"Haha ok then, Rini. Hopefully for this project I won't scrape my hand or crash into you." Yuna said while laughing.

"Haha yeah! But, it's a good thing you crashed into me that day…"

"Yup…luck was really on my side that day. Anyways you should and film Unnie."

"Yeah…I better film before the sun goes down…Thanks…"

"No problem…wait a second….YAHHHHH!!!!! WHAT THE HECK SKY?!?!? WHY DOES MY SCHEDULE SAY I'M WASHING YOUR CAR?!?!? I THOUGHT THAT WAS A JOKE!!"

"Nope. You really are washing my car. And don't yell. Remember I can call YG."

"GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"Love you too, Yuna~"

Those two are the oddest people in the K-Pop business…haha oh well Sky more or less forced Yuna to let him be our Manager. But, we all know Yuna loves Sky like another brother or even dad. Sighh I guess that story is for another day.   


Well there it is! Serena's back story! Next up is....HOPE!!!!! Whoo! Anyways if you did or did not read my little status thingy on my profile I may write an A-Peace story? IDK why cause I know virtually nothing about them...but i do know some info and it will have all 21 POVs...but it may just be a 21 line story. Like one line, one person. IDK yet. Anyways i hope you enjoy this! ANd dont forget to check out the story below I'm one of three authors of the story below!! ^_^

 

K-pop Guy Requesting Shop

 

(Click the title to go to the Shop!)

<3 Awkwardninturtle