Dangerous Angel's Dorms and Other Stuff~!

1 Pretty Girl with 4 Protective Brothers and 1 Lover = A Crazy K-Pop Love story {Hiatus}

 

 

Girls:

Bedroom #5 

Bathroom #6

Closet that's in Bedroom #5

 

Boys:

Bedroom #8 *The one across the hall from the girls room* (Two bunk beds and yes I know that there is another bedroom but it's used for a different purpose.)

Bathroom #9

Closet that's in Bedroom #8

 

Other stuff:

Ok so there's two little rooms in between the living room and bedroom labeled #7 and #10. Imagine the wall between those two rooms wasn't there and there was only the door from #10. Once you get that picture that's the group's little computer room. Yeah it's small but…I couldn't find a better floor plan.

As for the bedroom across Bathroom #9 It's used as the groups second closet / Makeshift practice room. There are like clothes racks along the walls and in the closet. While the middle part of the room is empty and sometimes used as a late night practice / emergency meeting room.


 

 

So this is how the girl's beds are except the part where the desk is placed is another bed. And the way to get off the bed on the right there is a latter type thing (or you can just jump) at the foot, same for the one on the left and the beds are a litter wider than the ones shown. Yuna sleeps in the middle with Serena on the right and Tsuki on the left.

 

 

Ok so here are the guys bed….just imagine that there is another set like this on the other side of the room. The twin share one set with Itazu on top and Shinri on the bottom. On the other set Kyan is on top while Hope in on the bottom.


Ok so somehow this is their little computer room in the dorm. But they have like…Mac computers.

 

 

 

 

 

And this somehow is the lovely kitchen.

 

 

 

 

And this is the living room.



So all of the members are old enough to drive, but for most events they just take a van with their manager driving. But in Yuna, Kyan, and Tsuki's case their parents bought them cars while the other members either don't want their own cars (Serena uses Tsuki's car; Hope uses Kyan's) or they want to buy their own cars (the twins)

 

 

Ok so this is their manager. His name is Sky Park, and he is 29. Although he is pretty young to be a manager, the Angels always say he is an awesome manager. 


 

Ok so now here are Kyan, Yuna, and Tsuki's cars!

 

 

 

 

This is Kyan's car. Pretty rocking' huh? (I don't see why he let's Hope drive it…haha)

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is Yuna's car. We'll just say that Eunhyuk bought it for her….with some help from Kiseop…lol.

 

 

 

 

 

And lastly this is Tsuki's car! Her's is more…family friendly. I think this kind of car fits her personality. 

 

 

 

 

Ok so last picture will just be of YGEntertainment. I'm just putting this for those of you guys that have no idea how YG looks~. ^_^

 

 



 

Well that's how the lives of the Dangerous Angels looks like! Oh and one more set of pics then I'm done!!!!! the next four pics are Yuna's brothers….just in case you don't know one of them~~ ;)

 

*p.s. let's imagine that Yuna took all the pics~*

 

    Age: 17       Ok so this is Yuna's youngest brother Lee Changhee!! He's is from the rookie group named Teen Top and his stage name is Chunji. He is the power vocal of Teen Top.

 

 

      Age: 18          Next is the second youngest brother Lee Taemin! He is from the popular group named SHINee!!!! Taeminnie is the maknae, vocal, and main dancer of SHINee.

 

 

 

  Age: 20   Now it is Yuna's twin brother Lee Kiseop. Kiseop is from the famous group U-Kiss! Kiseop is the background of U-Kiss and didn't join until Man Man Ha Ni promotions.

 

 

    Age: 25      Lastly is Yuna's eldest oppa Lee Hyukjae! Hyukjae is part of the extremely popular group Super Junior and he goes by the stage name of Eunhyuk. Hyukjae is Super Junior's rapper and main dancer.        


 

Ok then! That's all of the pics!! I'll be starting with the member's back-stories from the next chapter to chapter six.

And I still need to figure out who Yuna's one lover is gonna be >.< or maybe she can have more than one lover.....so many choices~!~!~!

 

<3 Awkwardninturtle