How the Twins met Yuna~!

1 Pretty Girl with 4 Protective Brothers and 1 Lover = A Crazy K-Pop Love story {Hiatus}

Heyyy so I am SUPER sorry it's taken me forever to get one chapter up! -_- I didn't have any ideas for a chapter till last night and even then i stayed up till 4 in the morning writing this. Anyways so I think the first couple chapters are gonna be how the members met each other and I'll try to give the four brothers (Eunhyuk, Kiseop, Taemin, and Chunji) to appear and have a slightly major role. Probable for chapter two I may post how the Angels dorms look like and some YG pics of the dance room and such. Then from like chapter three to like six or so the other members back stories. Anyways hope you guys enjoy this! And I'll try my best to make more chapters soon!!!!


EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS!! EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS! THEY ARE FROM MY IMAGINATION!!


"IT'S SO HOT!!!!!! YUNIEEEEEEEE~~~~ WHY ARE WE FILMING OUR TEASER OUTSIDE?!?!? YUNIEEEE!!!!!!!"

"Tsuki for the like. . . sixth time. It was YOUR idea to film our teaser outside. Either way, we're here already so just like. . . sit in

the car or something."

 

"Jeez Tsuki your so whiney, and I thought Shinri and I were the youngest."

"YAH!! Itazu is that any way to speak to your noona? Yunie~ Itazu is being disrespectful!"

Siggghhhh. Why must those two always bicker? Whatever. Just walk away Yuna. Walk. Away.

"YAHHHHHHH! BE QUIET WILL YOU?!? CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE BUGGING YUNA?!?"

Thank god for Hope.

"Finnnneeee. Sorry Appa."

Anyways, as you guys can probably guess, this is a typical day for a Dangerous Angel member. Of course, Kyan and Shinri aren't a part of this argument because those two are currently filming their part of the teaser. Oh. . . they finished… I guess I'm up since no one else is paying attention. Gah, it really is hot during this part of the summer. 

"Hey Duckie! Good luck filming! Hwaiting!" Shinri told me enthusiastically. That boy never runs out of energy.

"Fighting Princess." Kyan said practically emotionless… and that ladies and gentlemen was Kyan's statement of good luck…of

course he meant well, Kyan just wasn't too good with expressions…or maybe it was the heat. Oh well.

"Haha thanks Strawberry, Yanyan!" I said while smiling.

Our theme this time is somewhat hard to explain. Our last time around we did a pretty cute theme and now we are going for a more…gangster? Nah…. I guess like street theme. Its pretty cool, and the fact this time around we get to dance hardcore hip-hop instead of cute dances. (If you're wondering how their transition is, it's like….going from Secret's Shy Boy to Block B's Halo….major change…haha it would be super weird seeing someone like Kyan doing Shy Boy huh? Hahaha but that's the idea of how they changed) Anyways, time for me to focus on getting this teaser done.

 

Itazu's P.O.V

"Wahhh….Princess is so good~~ How come I'm not that good…" I was currently sitting outside the car on the ground watching

Yuna film. 

"Zuzu. Do you have any idea how hard Sparkles works? It's like…her job to be that good." Star aka Tsuki told me while sitting

in the middle row of the car next to Hope.

"Besides, you yourself are exceptionally good. I mean we're lucky enough to be in the same group with Yunie." Berries aka

Serena told me from the very back of the car.

"Yeah…I think we are blessed with the fact that we met her when we each did." Yanyan said thoughtfully with his eyes closed

in the front seat.

"Zuzu…I don't think the two of us would be here if we didn't meet her…" My hyung told me while sitting down next to me on the

ground. 

It's true you know, that my brother and I wouldn't be here without Yuna. Plus the fact that the seven of us are considered some of the best people in the dance and k-pop world. According to Appa (that's Hope!) normal people would have let this type of fame get to their heads, and become shallow. But, in the Angels case, if anyone of us shows one sign of letting it get to our head we get scolded by Yuna. She's got to be the most modest girl ever. I think the reason why she keeps us grounded is to make sure that if we ever get separated or dropped or something like that we won't be like…killed by the real world. I really am thankful for Yuna ya' know? My brother and I were dancers before we met the others, but we weren't that high in society. Our mom, one day just walked away from Hyung and myself, left us with nothing too. We have a dad somewhere... we just don't know where. Shinri and I got along by spare change, begging, and stealing. 


Flashback

 

It was a rainy day back in 2008. Shinri-hyung and I were caught in the rain and sitting up against a wall trying to escape the rain. I was pretty sick that day. I had a cold and hadn't eaten for at least three days. Shinri was trying to get someone to help us, but as we learned from Yuna, people had a specific mindset. 

"Itazu! Listen up, okay? You're not going to give up today okay?!?" Shinri was holding onto me trying to get me warmed up.

"You can't give up…cause if you make it past today then….then….then we'll be able to see that dance showcase. Yeah!! After today we'll do everything it takes to get to that showcase, ok? So…don't give up. Yeah?" Shinri-hyung was crying but he was trying to pass it off as rain drops.

"O-ka-kay hy-hyung." I could stop the stuttering, and I could tell it made Shinri even more scared. After I said that, Shinri went

back to rubbing my arms and rocking side-to-side trying to somehow get me better…all the while people just kept walking past us. But, that's when something amazing happened…

"Hey…hey…HEY!!!! Are you guys ok?!?!? OMO YOUR FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY PALE!!! OPPA! KISEOP OPPA!!!!!!! WE NEED

TO HELP THESE GUYS!!! CALL HYUKJAE OPPA!!!! TELL HIM TO BRING THE CAR HERE! HURRY!!!!" This lady was yelling at a skinny brown haired boy who looked somewhat similar to her, but the main point being, it sounded like she was going to help us.

"Wait…you're helping us?" Shinri asked seriously confused.

"Well, duh. We can't just leave you here…plus I don't think my sister would let us leave." The skinny boy said while holding an

umbrella to cover Shinri and myself instead of him and his sister.

"Y-you don't h-ha-have to c-co-cover us…"

"OF COURSE WE DO!!! LOOK AT YOU!!! YOU'RE BURNING UP!" While she was saying, this she took off her sweater and laid

it on top of me.

"Lady….your gonna get sick too if you do-" Shinri was cut off by her.

"Who cares if I get sick, you two look like your dying. By the way…my name isn't lady silly~. It's Yuna. Yuna Lee, and I'm 16.

This is my twin brother Kiseop. Who are you?"

"I'm Shinri Sozuka and this is my twin Itazu." Hyung sounded confused, but still willingly answered.

"Woah cool another set of twins~." Yuna said.

"Hey, Yuna. Hyung is here with his car. He called the hospital, they are on standby…he also called manager-hyung and told

them he'll be late picking up Teamin from practice, so Taemin is just gonna stay with Onew hyung till Hyukjae hyung can go pick him up. I'll carry the sick one…Itazu?" He asked looking at me. All I could do was weakly nod. "Yuna help Shinri. Okay?"

"Sure." Yuna helped Kiseop get a hold of me… And that's when she noticed how hungry and thin I was. "What the….you're

lighter than me…Oppa… I don't think this is good."

"Yeah…we'll get both of them checked out at the hospital. Let's go."

"C'mon Shinri… Can you stand?" When she asked, hyung got up…but out, and the man in the car quickly got out…not

long after that I out too. Later on, I woke up, greeted by the smell of kimchi and raman.

"Good morning Itazu-shii~! It's 10:30 A.M. and your hyung is to your right. You woke up first though… Oh! Here eat as much as

you want!" Yuna said while pushing the bed table to me. I was hooked up to a heart machine and had an IV. Same for Shinri.

"Where--"

"You're at a hospital. Kiseop-oppa had to go pick up my younger brother, Chunji, from school and drop him off at our house,

but he'll be back. As for Hyukjae-oppa he's on tv. Look." Yuna pointed to the tv screen and on it was Super Junior…and the man that was in the car, that helped Hyung... was on tv!

"Your hyung is Eunhyuk from Super Junior?" I was completely confused.

"Yup~ pretty cool huh? Hey…why aren't you eating? You need to eat or else you'll get sick again." She was staring intently at

me waiting for me to touch the food set in front of me. As much as I wanted to eat, I couldn't.

"I can't repay you if I eat." 

"Who cares?!? You were practically dying yesterday from hunger and now you won't eat? It doesn't matter if you repay me or

not." I could tell she was getting annoyed.

"But, Hyung told me not to take anything I can't repay. It's not nice."

"Seriously?!? Well, I guess it's good you two have morals but still. If it bothers you that much then… What are you good at?"

"Me? Uhh…well dancing I guess…"

"GREAT!!!!" Yuna yelled.

"Miss? Will you please keep quiet this is a hospital." Some random nurse came into the room and was looking at Yuna with an

angry look.

"Oh.. uh, sorry." Yuna bowed 90 degrees and waited a couple seconds after that to start talking again. "Anyways. Great! I'll

make you and your brother a deal…even though he is still passed out. You and your brother become friends with me and help start a dance group…or at least show off your skills, when you get better. Deal?" Yuna's eyes were practically sparkling. Also her offer wasn't that bad…so…what the heck?

"I guess…it's a deal." I said while smiling.

"Yay~! Now eat…and you should smile more…it looks nice."

After a couple of minutes Shinri woke up and Yuna explained the deal to him and he agreed as well. Then after an hour or so, Kiseop came in and told us we'd have to stay for a day or two to get our health back.

"Okay that's fine…but where will we stay after we get out…Shinri?" 

"I don't really know…." Shinri replied looking flustered.

"Well, Hyung did say if you guys didn't have anywhere to stay, you could stay at our place."

"And before you disagree we have like six extra bedrooms." Yuna said nonchalantly.

"Six extra bedrooms?" Shinri asked in disbelief.

"Yeah…our parents gave us a house as some kind of 'Welcome to the Real World' gift." Kiseop said.

"O…kay? But can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot for it." Yuna replied.

"Hundreds of people passed right by us yesterday… but you guys stopped…why?" I had to ask.

"…Simple. In big cities like Seoul, people have this…mindset. A mindset that tells them that if they see someone injured they

assume 'Don't worry about them someone else will help them.' I go against that mindset. If I see someone injured, I take charge. That's why we helped." Yuna replied thoughtfully.

"It's kinda a "Lee" thing. We also teach our friends that too. Never just walk away from someone who is injured. If you do, then

you're practically as bad as the person who injured them."

"Andddddd from now on you're our friend! Okay?" Yuna asked…well more-or-less stated.

"…Yeah, I think I'll like being friends with you." Shinri said smiling.

"Yeah…same here." After that day our lives became an awesome place.

 

Flashback end


That's how we ended up meeting Yuna…I don't really know why I decided to go back in time, but every time I think of our story…I always end up smiling. And watching Yuna film her cuts right now…reminds me how strong she is. Not just as a leader…but as a friend. And now if I see someone injured, I always make sure to help.

"Thinking about how we met her?" Shinri asked me while staring admiringly at Yuna.

"Yeah…It's a good story right?"

"Yup…hey, I think you're up to film. Fighting!"

Oh well, enough of the flash back. I guess I'm up to go film.

"Hey, Prince Charming! Something on your mind? You look distracted."

"Nah nothing much…just…thinking about the routine."

"Oh well, don't worry to much! You're epic at this routine! Fighting!!" Yuna told me happily, while she flashed me her signature

smile.

"…Thanks Princess…for everything…" 

"…No problem Zuzu…not a problem!" 


Well...there it is! I hope it was good enough! it was pretty long too...haha. Anyways I'll try super duper hard to get most of the members backstories up!!!!!!
<3 Awkwardninturtle