1 Pretty Girl with 4 Protective Brothers and 1 Lover = A Crazy K-Pop Love story {Hiatus}

Description

 

OK GUYS I NEED YOU GUYS TO COMMENT BELOW ON WHAT KPOP STAR YUNA SHOULD END UP WITH! IM ONLY GONNA LOOK AT LIKE THE FIRST 20 COMMENTS! IM FAMILIAR WITH THE FOLLOWING GROUPS SO PLEASE CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING!

GROUPS:

SUPER JUNIOR, SHINEE, BIG BANG, INFINITE, U-KISS, B1A4, CNBLUE, BLOCK B, TEEN TOP

Ok hey guys! this is my first fanfic here so please be on the kinder side! So this story will revolve around a co-ed dance/idol group named DANGEROUS ANGELS (yeah y name i know) anyways...the story will revolve around Yuna Lee, who is the sister of Eunhyuk Lee (SuJu), Taemin Lee (SHINee), Twin Sister of Kiseop Lee (U-Kiss), and Chunji Lee (Teen top). Feel free to put your name instead of Mizu! and yes i know none of them are related but just go with it. anyways Yuna and the Angels are signed onto YG Entertainment, the ANGELS are all amazing dancers and are known as the "DANCE GROUP" aka instead of mainly relying on vocal power they dance. Hmmmm oh right please please please comment and help me out! i just started summer break so i should be able to get up a good number of chapters but im still a newbie and i tend to not be able come up with the first chapter. so feel free to pitch ideas and such! ok so in the foreword i'll post the profiles of the DANGEROUS ANGELS!! Thanks for anyone who is really taking time out of their life to read this ^^ have fun and support!

Foreword

 

DANGEROUS ANGELS

MEMBER PROFILES ^^

Name: Yuna Lee 

Position: Leader

Nicknames: Duckie, Sparkle, Princess

Personality: Outgoing, fast learner, great dance choreographer, determined, amazing voice. She is shy when you first meet her but opens up quickly. Yuna is one of the youngest members of her group, but Kyan decided that she should be the leader because he trusts her more than anyone else, and she has the most talent of the group. Yuna is very protective of her group members; in turn, as she is usually bullied, the group is very protective of her. Yuna is very bubbly but hides her feelings so she won’t worry anyone, only her brothers and best friends can tell her true feelings.

What they do when extremely worried or down: Goes to younger brother Taemin for comfort and advice

Age: 20

Birthday: January 17 (30 minuets younger than Kiseop)

 

Name: Hope Esthium

Nicknames: Bunny (Only Yuna can call him this. If anyone else calls him this he gets really mad), Snail, Rabbit

Personality: Hope is the paternal character of the group, although Kyan and Serena are older than him. Hope is very protective of the members and worries about everyone else’s health before his, but still takes care of himself. Hope is a very slow learner, which is why Kyan calls him snail, but once he learns something it’s amazing. Shinri and Itazu call him "Appa" because Hope will normally scold them if they prank someone, but every now and then Hope will help with prank. People started calling him Rabbit because when he is frustrated he scrunches his nose thus making him look like an Rabbit. 

What they do when extremely worried or down: Sit and read something while biting his nail.

Age: 23

Birthday: June 8

 


Name: Itazu Sozuka (Twin brother of Shinri Sozuka) *His first name roughly means Mischievous. . .i think lol his name and Shinri's are japanese^^*

Position: Maknae

Nicknames: Prince Charming, Maknae, Zuzu

Personality: Despite his name, Itazu is completely honest and truthful. Itazu will only lie when it is absolutely needed. He's secret talent is that he is able to beat box very well, and Hope swears he is a musical instrument. Kyan calls both twins maknae simply because they are the youngest. Itazu is the real maknae out of the group because he is 10 minutes younger than his brother. Itazu is very protective of Yuna because she is always helping him. If someone is bothering Yuna or anyone in the group, Itazu will create such an elaborate lie tricking the person into thinking that Itazu knows everything and that he will reveal all if the person does not apologize immediately to the person he or she was bothering. Itazu was the first member of the group to meet Yuna which is why they are best friends.

What they do when extremely worried or down: Won’t talk at all and will not look anyone in the eye.

Age: 19

Birthday: February 8

 

Name: Shinri Sozuka (Twin brother of Itazu Sozuka) *Shinri roughly mean truthful*

Position: Maknae

Nicknames: Handsome Prince, Maknae, Strawberry 

Personality: Despite his name, Shinri is the complete opposite of Itazu. Shinri lies often but only tells little white lies. If Shinri and Itazu are caught pranking someone, Yuna always asks Itazu what they were doing and ignores Shinri. Shinri loves pranking people and making people laugh, which is why everyone goes to him when they are feeling down. Shinri himself hates it when people other than the crew make fun of him and is hurt easily. The whole crew takes care of Shinri and gets mad at anyone who makes fun of him, especially Itazu. To make up for the whole crew taking care of him, he often makes sweet treats and plans most of the parties along with making the dance mixes for the group. Shinri often bakes strawberry sweets earning him the nickname strawberry.

What they do when they are extremely worried or down: Will tap constantly while his right eye twitches and refuses to talk.

Age: 19

Birthday: February 8


Name: Tsuki Hatsu

Nicknames: Bubbles, Fairy, Star  

Personality: Tsuki is a very bubbly girl and is very open when you first meet her. Tsuki was the second person Yuna met. Tsuki is the stylist of the group as well as the cook. Tsuki picks out all of the clothes for the group and helps with the makeup. Tsuki and Serena are virtually inseparable; the two of them met when they were very young and became best friends. Tsuki always goes to Kyan if she ever needs anything because Kyan always gives Tsuki the best advice. Tsuki is very protective of everyone in the group and if anyone in the crew is crying, Tsuki goes straight to the person who hurt them and punches or kicks them.

What they do when extremely worried or down: Will start to fiddle with hair while debating to call Kyan or not.

Age: 22

Birthday: September 15

 


Name: Serena Heiwa

Nicknames: Dove, Berries, Rini

Personality: Serena is the artist of the group; she often designs the groups merchandise. Serena met Tsuki when they were very young. Serena and Tsuki are completely inseparable. Serena was the last one that Yuna met. Serena is one of the best dancers in the group. Serena is very shy and she opens up very slowly. She only opens up to someone after Kyan and Yuna tell her it’s ok to talk to the person. Serena is the singer of the group, often performing solos after group performances. If Serena sees any of the members bothered by someone, she will force the person that is bothering the member to apologize. To calm her down, Shinri will bake her strawberry cupcakes. Serena really trusts Itazu to give her good advice event though he is five years younger.

What they will do when extremely worried or down: Will pace in little circles while calling either Itazu or Kyan

Age: 24

Birthday: December 4

 

Name: Kyan Nageru

Nicknames: Yanyan, Oddball, Turtle

Personality: Kyan is the eldest of the group and is the one everyone goes to for advice. Kyan was supposed to be the leader of the crew. Kyan is just as slow as Hope in learning new dances, which is why some people call him turtle. Kyan is like the bodyguard of the group. If Kyan catches anyone crying, especially Serena, he goes directly to the person that caused them to cry, and most of the time he punches them, no matter who they are. Kyan is the most trusted of the group and is like the older brother to everyone.

What they do when extremely worried or down: Will go around and punch everything *It’s best to run when he is like this*

Age: 25

Birthday: November 25