Our Powerful Allies..........BEATEN?!?!

Super Junior X: A New Beginning {[Super Long Hiatus]}

 

      “I’m gonna go walk around town,” Henry announced to everyone in the room.

 

 

      “I’ll go with you,” Saeri and I said at the same time, she looked at me and smiled as she walked over to Henry’s side.

      “We’ll go too!” Yesung and Zhou Mi popped up.

      “Okay......” Henry pulled out, before walking over to the door and grabbing his black coat on one of the hangers next to the door. 

      After getting guns from downstairs we went outside. While walking out the door, Saeri pulled her hip-length, black hair into a long ponytail that she put over her left shoulder. It was as if she knew of the high possibilities of going into combat. It was as if she did this everyday.

      Following Henry and Yesung, I jumped into one of the vans parked outside the building. Yesung sat in the front with Zhou Mi, while Saeri and I sat in the middle, Henry at the very back. We all sat in the van in complete silence......that was until Zaku screamed in my ear.

      “YAH! CHOI SIWON, HELP ME HERE, I’M BEGGING YOU!!!” I heard the red-headed god yell in my ear as he faded into view on the seat at my right. I shook my head and looked over at Saeri who was messing with her gun. She looked at me, then to my side. “CHOI SIWON!!!” Zaku yelled and Saeri jumped.

      “Geez, how did I not notice this guy when he got in the car? And how come you guys didn’t introduce me to everyone?” Saeri asked, turning to Henry behind her. 

      “Huh? What do you mean?” He asked, taking the headphones he had, off. She pointed to my other side. “Uhh, Saeri, you sure you’re not seeing things? There’s no one there, only Siwon.”

“Yeah there is. A guy with long red, spiky hair, wearing black jeans and  a black shirt, with tons of silver bracelets, necklaces and ear piercings in his left ear.”

      It took me awhile to figure out that she was talking about Zaku, until I turned to see Zaku, in exactly what she described.

“Wait, you can see him?” I asked pointing at Zaku, in surprise. “Can you hear him?”

      “Well, yes! Who is he? He screamed in my freakin’ ear!” She yelled at me. It was silent for a couple moments as I stared at her with my mouth opened-my power was a special one, rarely anyone every got it, so of course you’d expect me to be surprised-then Zaku, Zhou Mi and Henry started laughing their heads off.

      “I’m Zaku,” Zaku replied still laughing, she ignored him, turning the other way, probably upset about everyone laughing at her.

      “Don’t worry, Saeri, Zaku’s always like this, just ignore him,” I said, starting to laugh as Zaku punched me in the shoulder, playfully.

      “Woah! Is that Seungri and Daesung?!?” Henry yelled, forcing most of us to look down from the windows. 

      Sure enough, two of our allies, Seungri and Daesung, were down at the open field below in a battle against five others, known as Bloody Snake-SJX just adds the snake at the end, when they’re really just S. That group almost never fights fair, knowing that the two youngest of 2B would be beat by their overpowering, blood-thirsty, cruel-killing members of Bloody S.

      “Yesung, down!” Zhou Mi ordered.

      “Okay, okay, I’m going. Geez,” Yesung muttered as the car dropped down from the sky. Saeri gave me a look that said ‘what are we doing?’, as I sighed.

      “The two fighting down there are two of our allies, look for the two with black hair being attacked,” I replied as I opened the door and jumped out, still 10 meters above the ground. Oops, forgot that we didn’t have Hankyung with us......

      Well, at least Henry used his “Element-controlling” powers to catch me.

Almost immediately after touching the ground, I collapsed from a pain in my left foot and right forearm. Looking down, I saw a green diamond piercing my skin in both places. I looked around to see Seungri-covered from head-to-toe-in blood, standing in front of Daesung on the ground, holding a girl who looked almost identical to Saeri.

      Yesung jumped out of the car, only to get hit like me. I felt myself getting lifted up by someone else, and it took me a little to figure out that it was Zhou Mi carrying me, while he was invisible, back to the car. Saeri and Henry rushed, out of the car, towards Daesung, Seungri and the girl. Saeri was running and shooting at the other five across the field as Henry forced a wall of rock to rise up above her in front of Daesung and Seungri. She stopped by them and helped the girl up, as Seungri collapsed onto the ground. Zhou Mi threw me and Yesung into the car and jumped into the driver’s seat as he started the car again and drove towards the other five. Henry helped Saeri carry the girl into the van, up close she seemed more like Saeri than before. Then he helped Saeri carry the other two into the car. Daesung was now unconscious and we all drove off as Henry let the wall of rock, collapse back into the ground.

      We rode in silence, before Seungri finally caught his breath and started to explain everything. I couldn’t believe how fast this happened! One second, Saeri just met Zaku and the next we were in the van with Yesung, Daesung, Seungri, a girl I didn’t even know and me, all injured. Oh man, we’re gonna get a long lecture from Eeteuk about this now.

      “Those stubborn Bloody S members,” Seungri muttered. “2B is gone.”

      “Gone?” I asked, panting.

      “Our base was raided, they were after Kihwa,” Seungri explained.

      “Kihwa?” Henry asked, pulling out the pieces of green diamond out of Yesung’s skin. 

      “The girl, she suddenly dropped down from the sky during one of our battles three weeks ago,” Seungri replied. 

      “Wait, what happened to TOP, G-Dragon and Taeyang?” Zhou Mi asked. 

      “Killed. In a blink of an eye,” Seungri said between big breaths, wincing in pain as Saeri took out the pieces of diamond in him.

What?!?! The three most powerful members of one of the most powerful groups, 2B, were killed? And in a blink of an eye!?!?!

      “Woah, what’s going on, what happened?” I asked. 

      “It wasn’t just Bloody S, there were other groups too,” Seungri added, before going unconscious just as we stopped in front our building. 

      “HEECHUL! HANKYUNG! KIBUM! GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!” Zhou Mi and Henry yelled right after jumping out of the car. The three burst through the door, followed by all the others. Seeing Saeri with Seungri’s arm around her shoulder, the guys rushed over.

      “What happened?!?!” Toggi asked me, as she helped me out of the car.

      “We’re not even sure,” I replied. I was confused. Allies of Bloody S? How in the world did they muster up enough courage to charge into 2B’s building? And since when did Bloody S have enough strength to take down three of the most powerful fighters in the world?!? How?!?! WHAT THE HECK?!?!