it is done

No worries!

"what a day..." Siwon let out a deep breath and crossed his arms while laying comfortably on the couch still at Twosome.

"I know...here yeobo..take this.." Lexi handed him a cup of her favorite calming chamomile tea.

"oh..gomawo..sit down, here, beside me..." he lovingly requested, and Lexi submissively followed the now tired Siwon.

"aigoooo..those crazy boys really drained all your energy eh?" Lexi nudged closer and softly caressed his Prince's lean arms.

Siwon sighed then gazed at Lexi and gave her a sly grin. "yeah, but it was fun though. Specially with you beside me. hehehe" he chuckled as he placed an arm around her Princess and gave her a slight peck on her cheeks. 

Lexi blushed, "that's my reward to you, my Princess. Not only for making this day another memorable one but by simple staying by my side." Siwon finished then gulped on the tea Lexi handed him moments ago.

"awwww...you know that i'm always by your side no matter what, right? and that will never change." Lexi then grabbed the arm Siwon used to wrap around her and gently put her hand on his hand and gently intertwined their fingers together. 

The day ended just like that, Lexi and Siwon both snuggled comfortably at the cafe's couch. It didn't matter whether the netizens make a fuss or news about seeing them in that situation, what mattered that very moment was how they spent their quality time with each other. 

*annyeong! so that ends my one-shot SIWON-LEXI fic. kkkkk. mianheyo for the slight shallowness of the story. thanks for giving time in reading this and for showing support in my forever siwon-lexi loveline! kkkk... comments whether violent or not are highly appreciated at this point! saranghaeyo readers! bogoshipo!!! ^^