the prince and I

No worries!

"so..where to Princess?" Siwon placed a hand on Lexi's shoulder and patted it perfectly. 

It has been a month since both went to Church together. Lexi was more than happy being with Siwon and at the same time giving thanks to the one above for blessing them and their relationship. 

"ummm..." Lexi then checked on the time on her watch, "..ohh it's still early, wanna grab some coffee first before we head back home?" Lexi grinned, and gently Siwon's hand that was still on her shoulder.

"sounds good! let's drop by at my Twosome coffee then! he gleefully replied and held on to Lexi's hands. 

"okay! do I have a CHOIce?! hahahaha!" the princess laughed merrily which caused Siwon to stop and glare at her. Only then did he realized what Lexi meant by that and joined in laughing. 

"...aigoooo yeobo...what is with you today? you seem to be so energized eh?" 

"oh really?! who wouldn't? specially if it's almost a month since we last saw each other! you dimwit...."

"hey hey...I know, you didn't have to push it further..mianhe, I missed you..really..." he really always had that charm in him that made Lexi's knees get all wobbly everytime a situation like this happens.

"do you always have to do this to me?!" she muttered as her cheeks start to get rosy all over.

"hahhahahah...of course yeobo! this is what I call, "ambush attack!" Siwon's eyes glistened and in a split second his lips landed perfectly at Lexi's.

"hhrrrmmm...hrrm..!!! yah!..." Lexi was able to manage her posture as she pulled herself from Siwon's sudden attack. "oh yeoboooo...*sighs..you really are something...hahahha." 

Then and there a few meters away from the Church the couple reunited. A match made in heaven, er...more of a fairytale dream come true. The tale of  a Princess always at loss for words every moment she's with her Prince.

"That's right, c'mon now my lady and together let's conquer our coffees waiting for us!" He graciously bends down on his knees and lifts his right hand and offers it to Lexi.

"why thank you dear yeobo.." Lexi slightly bends as she takes Siwon's hand and gestures him to get up.

Together they walked hand in hand under the heat of the sun. 

Prince Siwon couldn't afford seeing her Princess all flushed up under the summer heat he decided to take of his navy blue cotton stretch blazer and placed it above them but mostly it was Lexi who benefitted more.

"aigooo...what a perfect sunday. Just what I had in mind.." Lexi said at the back of her mind as they continue their journey towards Siwon's nearby coffee shop.