crazy namjas pt.2

No worries!

"ANNYEONGGG~~~~~!!!"

Siwon and Lexi both turned their gaze to the owner of  the high pitched voice that greeted them the moment they entered Twosome coffee.

"yo man! ma brother! wassup!!!" Kim Heechul added when he was sure that he had gotten the couple's attention.

"yah!!! hyung nim!!!!" Siwon rushed to Heechul tagging Lexi along with him excitedly.

"aigooo...annyeong hyung~~~!" Lexi greeted as well and bowed to show respect to the elder. KKKK.

Since the beginning, Lexi and Heechul didn't have a hard time getting close to each other. In fact what Heechul really loved about Lexi was her sense and style when it comes to fashion. Lexi on the other hand longed to have a brother and Heechul was that perfect example that would fit in her description of a "brother". And the time when Lexi officially called him "hyung" instead of "oppa" never became an issue because Heechul actuallly liked the thought of it. So there.

"oh, I missed you little sister~~~!" Heechul grinned though still in high spirits from his sungdong cafe show extended his milky white arms and gave Lexi a tight hug.

"ohhhh..me to hyung! it's been weeks since we last saw each other, and, ummm..wait...I like your hair!" Lexi pulled herself away from the tight hug and ruffled Heechul's hair.

"yah!" he rolled his eyes and pretended to grab Lexi's hair but to their surprise a bunch of noisy crazy namja's entered the shop.

"HYUNGG~~~~!!!!!!" they all sang in unison. Eunhyuk, Yesung, Kangin, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Henry, Ryeowook were there except for one that's missing.

Heechul let go of Lexi's hands and counted the boys one by one using his pointer finger,

"oh, where's Sungminnie?!" he tilted his head to the side and looked as if he's suspicious of something.

"yah, Kyuhyun ah...come here, quickly.." 

Hiding his inner evil side, Kyuhyun obeyed to his Hyung's call and dashed to his side. "ne hyung?!" he faked a smirk and tapped Heechul's shoulder.

"where's uri Sungminnie eh?" he whispered so that the others wont hear what they we're talking about.

 Kyuhyun moved his head a little closer t "aeeee Hyung, why are you whispering?"

"tsk.enough of the questions, just answer me ppalli!" he was quick to respond then gave the maknae a slight knuckle on his head.

"yah! you hyung! aigooo..arasseo arasseo..he's busy with his musical that's why..." he rolled his eyes showing his irritated self.

"oh..." Heechul managed to give a nod and toppled the poor maknae's nape and snickered.

"yah! you crazy namjas! hahahahahhaha!!!" Lexi chortled and slapped Donghae's chiseled arms accidentally.

"ooh oh mianhe Donghae ah...mianhe.." the helpless princess now caressed Hae's arms.

"hahahah...gwenchana noona!...." he replied and gave a hearty grin and held Lexi's hand "...I'm happy seeing you laugh that way again."

"oh..wae?" confused of what he said she turned her attention now on Donghae.

"uh..nothing...it's nice seeing you again!" the forever shy 5year old kid finished his piece by giving Lexi a heartwarming hug.

Still in a daze of what Donghae just said, Lexi accepted his hug even though Siwon was just right beside him. KKK. 

True enough, they were caught by him.

Siwon faked a smile while giving that "i-saw-what-you-just-did" stare at the poor fishy Hae. He didn't have a choice but to slowly pull himself away from the hug and look down from pure embarassment.

"what was that all about yeobo?" Siwon whispered immediately at Lexi's ears right after that sudden hug.

"uhhh-oh..that..." now with flushed cheeks, Lexi turned to Siwon with a big grin on her face.

"w...whaaat?" startled, Siwon lifted his brows waiting for Lexi to explain what was that all about.

"yah...yeobo.." Lexi grabbed Siwon's hand and it gently, "you know how all kiddy uri Donghae is right? don't worry that was nothing, It just felt good after he said that he was happy to see me laugh that way again." Lexi ended all flustered and with twinkling eyes.

"oh jinjja?..." Siwon remarked and hastily changed places with Lexi making him stand beside Donghae now.

Donghae, on the other hand is now busy doing aegyos for Eunhyuk opposite him when all of a sudden, 

"aigooo...Donghae ah..." Siwon modestly spoke.

Donghae turned his back and got a little startled upon seeing who's now beside him.

"ne Siwon ah...your always welcomed!" he replied obviously unaware of what Siwon really meant with that.

"hahahhha...you silly you eh!" Siwon chuckled and then called everyone's attention.

"annyeong yeorobun!...ah..i'm just so..uh..speechless right now. This day really is special for me and for Lexi here. I am just so thankful that these crazy namjas are here too!" his voice sounded so full of life and happiness.

a loud applause was heard from outside of the store. (well, special thanks to the power of SNS, in just minutes dozens of fans gathered outside while some were lucky to get the chance to be inside and experience how it feels to be a part of their ordinary life.)

"gomawo.." he then lifted a mug from the nearby rack and proposed a toast... "gomawo yeorobun! feel free to order anything u want! my treat!"

"YAAAAYYY~~~~!!!!" a more energized applause came from the ELF fans waiting outside.

"woaaaw!!! but may we please request you guys to line up properly so that we'll be able to attend to each of you. thank you!" the ever supportive Heechul added from behind. "..and oh! one more thing! no taking of pictures of me arasseo?! you don't want me to extend my army services too soon right?! 

"NE~~~~!!!!!" the fans enthusiastically shouted, Heechul waved his hands and thanked them.

"hyung! I want to help! can I be the barista? or cashier? or...." Ryeowook exclaimed from afar.

"hahahhaha!!! arasseo arasseo, okay later..enjoy for the meantime first. later I'll call you, wait for it okay?" CEO Choi commanded and motioned Ryeowook to sit down and calm himseld from excitement. KKK.

*life's full of surprises eh! here's a summer solstice chapter for your eyes only. KKKK. have fun reading and subscribing and commenting! KKKK. saranghaeyo~~~~!!!