crazy namjas

No worries!

"noonaaa!!!!" the forever evil maknae's scream early in the morning caused Lexi to freeze from where she was standing, right outside Siwon's room.

"ummm...eheemm...." he cleared his throat and grinned slyly, "oh...so that was why Siwon hyung chose to sleep here instead..." he continued now with a big mischevous grin on his face.

"yah Kyuhyun ah!" a loud thump was heard and when they turned their backs to see who it was, 

"aigoo..Eunhyukkie hyung...mianhe." and bowed down, pretending to be his good self again.

"i heard what you said, yah maknae ah! it's soo early in the morning and your starting your day by picking on you noona....aaaiiiii~~~~" Eunhyuk hissed and Lexi's back checking on her immediately.

"you okay Lexi? I'm sorry bout the maknae, he's still in his sober state. haha...good morning by the way.." he greeted and bowed showing courtesy even though they've treated each other as brothers and sisters for the longest time.

"I know, and i'm already used to it.." Lexi replied, her voice still pissed off from what just happened.

"see what you did?!" Eunhyuk sighed and shaked his head from left to right ...

"okay okay...cut the drama guys... Siwon interrupted and immediately rushed to where Lexi was.

"all set?" Lexi said and carefully slid her fingers into Siwon's hand whilst giving it a tight squeeze.

"oh..yeahh..yeahh!" the alerted Siwon replied nodding his head while stealing glances at the other members surrounding them.

"oh c'mon hyungggg...." the maknae pleaded with batting lashes for he knows the danger that awaits once Siwon know what exactly happened.

"aiiiiiiiii this kid..." he was about to walk to where Kyuhyun was but luckily Lexi was quick to tug and stop him from causing a commotion early in the morning.

"be thankful that your Lexi noona is here or else...." he put on a fist to threaten the poor maknae, Eunhyuk on the other hand was quick too and was able to escape and hide at Donghae's room nearby.

"hey hey..hush now, it's okay, gwenchanayo yeobo..." 

"neh yeobo..i know i know...mianhe for my temper...i didn't mean too..." 

"yeah I know, and i'm very thankful for your being protective of me..." Lexi held his face and gave him a wink.

"aaaaeeee..but i'm more thankful for your being always ready to aegyo in front of me...hahahah" he winked back and held Lexi's face too, "for the meantime, I honor you and your very long patience for these crazy members..."

"oh well, lucky you!" 

*how was this then? Lexi and Siwon really do make a good couple eh?! comment and subscribe juseyo uri chingudeul! FIGHTING~~~!!!!