You're dead, Kim Myungsoo... or aren't you?

And you are...?

Yun's POV

Myungsoo, you did not just said that... Sungjong will kill you.... Run.... For your own sake!!! When Sungjong gets mad, he really gets mad!!! It's not a joke! Once a girl tried a lot of clothes on but didn't buy any and-
"Myungsoo... if I were you I would, I don't know, run! He doesn't look happy at all..." Sungyeol said.
"But I just told him the truth!"
"Krystal, hold my bag." Sungjong ordered the long haired girl.
"Relax, Jjong. The doctor told you that you need to stay calm even after the pregnancy. Just let him go, okay? He's not worth it." Amber said.
"I'm. Calm. Amber." Sungjong grabbed Myungsoo's sweater "After. One. Single. Punch. I'll. Relax." as he finished speaking he punched Myungsoo in the face, then in the stomach and again in the face.
"Hey, dude! What the...?"
"Myungsoo, just don't. You don't know how he is. Believe me when I say you don't want to see his mad side. I still don't know how I survived it. And right now he's madder then he was back then. Just go with Sungyeol and leave him with me, okay? Go." I said.
Sungyeol looked at Hyunsoo, sent him a kiss and then grabbed Myungsoo and left upstairs.
Why do I have the feeling that Sungjong is going to let it all out on me? Now I'm the one that's dead! Omo, omo, omo! Ottoke? I'm so going to die! Goodbye world! Goodbye Teo! I want you to be happy, my baby! Goodbye Myungsoo! Hope you can live a lot of years after my death. Why do I nee-
"Why did you do that, Yun? I wanted to talk to him!" Sungjong said.
"Talk with him?! You freaking punched him! Three times!!! Do you think it's nor-"
"Oh, don't come with that talk again!" Amber said and gave the baby to her girlfriend "Take him with you and go to the car, Krys." Krystal nodded and left. "Now back to you. You're the one talking about normality?! You just talk nonstop! You look like a hyper! Shisus Christ! Seriously! But that's not the point. Do you think it's even human to do what he did? 'Oh, he's my son but do I care? No, because I'm a coward and I can't take responsibilities'!"
"It's not that!" Myungsoo came rushing down stairs.
"Sorry! I tried to stop him but..." Sungyeol came right after.
"Sungjong, sit down and let me talk."
"But Amber!"
"Your noona is talking!"
Sungjong sat down letting out a huge sigh.


Amber's POV

"Myungsoo. If it's now that, then, what is it?" I asked.
"Well, first, I can't remember Sungjong at all and I'm sorry for that. And second, leaving a baby here with a note it's not the way to do it, don't you think?"
"It wasn't his idea to do that. He wanted to come here and talk. But I didn't think it was a good idea because, as you saw, he gets angry very easily. But what if you two sit here and talk? I'll be in the car. Anything and you just need to scream, Myungsoo. Ottae?"
"I'm fine with it." he shrugged his soulders "As long as he doesn't punch me again."
"Sungjong?"
"Okay. But you better tie me up or I'll might jump on him!"
"No, you won't. Take your time, cous." and I left, grabbing Sungyeol and Yun so they wouldn't stay there spying.

Myungsoo's POV

"Is she gone?" Sungjong asked.
"I think so."
"Finally!" he ran to me and kissed me passionately.
"You know. That hurt a lot."
"I'm sorry. It was an act and you know it. Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. But how long will we need to keep up with this act?"
"I don't know. So did Woohyun accepted to be a part of the plan?"
"Yeah, he did. He said he will arrive probably tomorrow or so. Who didn't take it very well was Sunggyu."
"Oh, don't need to worry. He loves me! He won't do anything stupid!"

A/N: Surprising, huh? Tell me what you thought!