A baby?!

And you are...?

Myungsoo's POV

"Myungsoo-yah! Look what was in front of our house!" hyung called me.
I rushed downstairs and saw Sungyeol looking at a box on top of the table. When I came closer I realised what was inside.
"Hyung... WHAT'S A BABY DOING INSIDE OUR HOUSE???!!!" I yelped.
"Relax. He's not going to eat you."
"Ah, ah, ah... very funny, Sungyeol."
He took a piece of paper from the baby's hand.
"There's a card."
"What does it say?"
"It's for you, Myungsoo. You read it."
He gave it to me and I read it out loud.
"Dear Myungwhore,
Just because you think you can do and throw away, don't mean I'll let you get away with it. That little guy, OUR little guy, is two months old now. I'm tired of taking care of him all by myself. So now it's your turn. He's your responsability now. Oh, and his name is Hyunsoo.
Good luck,
Guess who..."

"Who did you get pregnant?" hyung asked.
"No one, I swear!"
"He's so cute! He totally has your chubby cheeks!"
"Don't get too close with the little guy. I ain't keeping him. I'm going to give him to an orphanage."
I picked up the baby but Sungyeol took him from my arms.
"Just because you don't want to keep him doesn't mean you can take him away. If you don't want to be a father, I'll be that awesome uncle that everyone wants to have. Ain't it right, cutie pie?" he took him to the kitchen.
*ding dong*
"Coming!"
I opened the door an-
"Hi hi! Long time no see, right, cousin? How have you been? I couldn't be better! What have you done lately? I'm working at a design store. Ain't that awesome? And you won'te believe what happened!!! Teo proposed to me!!! OH MY GAWD!!! He actually proposed. TO ME!!! Our wedding will be in two mon- What's a baby doing on Sungyeol's arms?"
"Hi, Yun."
"It's his son." Sungyeol answered.
"You have a son?! Oh my god!!! Let me see him, let me see him!!!" he ran to Sungyeol "OH MY GAWD!!! He's so cute!!! Look at those chubby cheeks! He got those from you! Oh, he's smiling while sleeping! Like you do! So perfect! He looks like a little angel! He's waking up! Looks at those eyes! They're so beautiful! But they're not like yours. He probably got them fro mhis moth- Aren't you gay?"
"First of all: stop talking nonstop. And second: yes, I'm gay. You've known that for ages now."
"Then, who did you sleep with?" Yun asked.
"That's the whole freacking question! I didn't sleep with anyone! At least not with someone that can get pregnant..."
"Well, unless guys can get pregnant, you've slept with a girl."
*ding dong*
"Geez! Did everyone decided to pay a visit today?"
I opened the front door and a girl barged in.
"Where's my Hyunsoo? I wanna see him now!"
"And you are?" Sungyeol questioned.
"Amber. Amber Liu."
"Are you his mother?" I asked.
"Ew!!! Me sleeping with you?! Ahahahahahah!!! I already have a girlfriend. Hyunsoo is my cousin's son." the boy-looking girl Amber said.
"If you're not his mom, how do you dare barging in like that? Do you even think that's normal?! You walk in when you don't even know who lives in here. You must be nuts! That's the only reasonable reason I can think of right now!!! Imagine Myungsoo was a rappist (not far away but...)!!! You shouldn't do that for your own sak- You're lesbian?!" Yun began (again!) with his nonstop speech.
"Geez! You sound like a parrot! Yes, I'm a lesbian! Any problem with that?"
"It's not that. You're just the first lesbian I've ever met." Yun answered.
"Now can I hold my nephew?" she asked.


Sungjong's POV

"I don't think we did the right thing... Wasn't the card too harsh?"
"You think so?" I nodded "Weel, I don't. I mean, how can someone do what he did? It's not even close to right!" Krystal said.
"Yeah, you're right..."
"Then why are you worried?" Luna-noona asked.
"Noona, I don't trust Myungsoo to take care of my little baby."
Electric shock nanananana Electric...
"It's mine." Krystal said.
"Hi, Amber. What's up?" ... "Okay, wait a sec. Oppa, it's for you." she gave me the phone.
"Hi, cous. Why didn't you call me?"
"Your phone is off. Look, right now I'm at Myungsoo's house."
"MWO?! What are you doing there?!"
"I missed Hyunsoo. That's not why I called you. Come pick me and Hyunsoo."
"Why? I just left him there an hour ago."
"If you don't come pick him up, Myungsoo said he'll give him to an orphanage."
"He WHAT??!! It's his own son!!!"
"I know. But you know he's stupid so..."
"Okay, I'll be right there. Bye."
""What did she said?" Luna asked.
"I'm going to pick up Hyunsoo."
"Why, oppa?" Krystal said.
"Myungsoo said he would give Hyunsoo to an orphanage unless I would go pick him up."
"Jerk." Luna and Krystal said.
"Well, I'll be going. Annyeong." I stood up.
"Wait, oppa! I'll go with you."
"Krystal, your shift isn't over." Luna said.
"You'll cover up for me. I've done your shift way too many times."
"But I have a date!"
"Sulli can wait. Jjong-oppa, I'll be right back."
Krystal went to change clothes and came back.
"You're done?" she nodded "Let's go then. I want my baby."


Amber's POV

I saw Sungjong car arriving. He and Krystal came out of the car.
"He's here." I said.
"HE??!!" the three guys yelped.
"Yes, my cousin's here."
I opened the door so Krystal and Sungjong could come in.
"Hi, Amber!" Krystal said and pecked my lips.
"Hi, Krys."
"Annyeong, Amber." Sungjong said and hugged me.
"HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF GIVING OUR BABY TO AN ORPHANAGE???!!!" Sungjong exploded. Oh God, this is not good.
"Hi, Sungjong." one of the guys said. I didn't even waisted my time learning their names...
"Yun?! What are you doing here?"
"You two know each other?" Sungyeol asked.
"Yes, we work at the same store. That's why you've been away for almost one year! You could have told me!"
"Now back to my question: what were you thinking, Myungsoo?"
"Do we even know each other?"
"OH MY GAWD!!! WHAT???!!!" Sungjong yelled.
You're so dead...



A/N: hope you liked it. Leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments. Saranghae~