Oh, ruins everything

And you are...?

 

Myungsoo’s house
Sungjong’s POV

“How long are we going to pretend to be talking?” Myungsoo asked.
“Relax relax~ We’re alone in here. We have all the time of the world.”
He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer until our chests were touching.
“how come I forgot about that?”
“I have noo~ idea.”
He kissed my neck and laid me on the couch.
“What should we do then?”
“I’m thinking about something-“
*love blossom*
I saw him roll his eyes.
“Seriously! What a timing!”
“Who is it?” I asked in the middle of my laugh.
“It’s not funny! Hmm… It’s Woohyun. Hello, WooWoo.” He said followed by giggles.
“TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!” I heard through the phone.
“Do we care about that? Woo… Woo…!” … “Okay, okay! When are you coming?” … “Today? Jjinja?” … “Okay. See ya.”
“So he’s coming today?”
“Yup. But enough of talking. Where were we?”
“We were about to-“
*ding dong*
“Now I’m the one that’s getting mad! Who is it?” I stood up.
“Oppa! It’s me! Is everything okay in there? You two have been in there for a long time now!”
“Oh, , it’s Krystal.” I mumbled “Everything is fine. Right, MYungsoo?”
“Yeah, everything’s okay.” He looked at me and I mouthed ‘boyfriend’. He understood because he picked up his cellphone.


Sungyeol’s POV

“YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND, YOU STUPID SON OF A ???!!!”
“Was that…” Yun started.
“… Sungjong??!!” I asked.
“I think so. Go, go, go!!!” Amber ordered.
We ran to the front door.
“Krystal, what happened?”
“I don’t know, Amber! They said everything was fine and then suddenly I heard something breaking! And then Sungjong screamed! And Hyunsoo started crying. And then you came. I’ll just go home with Hyunsoo. I don’t want to see anyone get hurt.” And she left with my nephew.
We barged in just in time to see Myungsoo throwing Sungjong on the floor and was about to punch him.
“Myungsoo, stop!” I yelled and he froze immediately “You were never aggressive! What the hell are you doing?!”
“I just lost it, okay? This guy can say some pretty stupid and mean things.”
“Can you get off of me now?”
“Once I do that you’ll leave my house and you won’t ever come back, got it?”
He got off of Sungjong and offered himself to help him getting up but Sungjong ignored.
“Gladly.” He got out and slammed the door.
“Your plan failed.” I said to Amber.
“Oh, shut up!”

Sungjong’s POV

I don’t think Myungsoo will be able to maintain this much longer… But it’s either this or we’ll lose our jobs. Well, our second jobs.
“Oh, well. Enough of that. I need to go pick Woohyun up. Let’s just send a text to Myungsoo so he doesn’t- Why the hell am I talking to myself?!” I facepalmed myself.


At the airport
Woohyun’s POV

“I’m sorry I couldn’t bring you, Sunggyu-yah. But you know that you would have those jealousy attacks and it would ruin everything.”
I looke around while waiting for Sunggyu’s answer when I spotted Sungjong.
“I have to go.” No answer “Sunggyu, are you there?”
“Huh? Yeah, do whatever you want. I don’t care. *peep peep peep peep*”
“Did he just hang up the phone in my face?” I asked myself.
I walked in Sungjong’s direction.
“Hey, WooWoo.”
“I think Sunggyu’s mad.”
“Oh, he’s not mad. He’s cheating on you with a star.” He covered his mouth.

Sungjong’s POV
Oh my god, I can’t believe I just said that. His eyes are getting bigger… and bigger.
“You’re starting to look like my boss. And that’s not a good thing.”
“He’s… He’s… He’s…”
“Relax relax, Woohyun. I’m here for you. And so is Myungsoo. Actually he was the one that-“
I stopped talking once I noticed he was crying. I let out a huge sigh and hugged him.
“Don’t cry, WooWoo. Sunggyu is a bastard. He’s not even worth it. I’ll tell you what. I’ll find you a new boyfriend. A better one. One that won’t cheat on you. In fact, I already know who.”
“But I want Sunggyu!”
“Believe me. This guy is way better. He’s funny, outgoing and very sweet. I’ll introduce him to you tomorrow. We need to go now. I’ll tell you the details of our plan on our way to my house. Oh, and send a text to Sunggyu. You know, breaking up with him.”


Sunggyu’s house
Hoya’s POV

“When are you going to break up with your boyfriend?” I asked.
“I kind of feel sorry for him. He’s so innocent that he hasn’t even realized that I don’t love him.”
I sat on Sunggyu’s lap.
“Well, if you had already said that to him, he wouldn’t be bothering us doing, you know, stuff.”
“Let me tell you something, guy. I- Wait I got a text. It’s from Woohyun.”

From: Woohyun
Hey. You think I’m dumb, right? Well, not anymore. Bye bye. Have fun with your star, . And btw, I got a new guy. Better than you.


“Done.” I said.
“Yeah… done. But I sure wasn’t expecting that one.”