Good Old Friends and-- Oh, the kids

And you are...?

Lake House

Woohyun's POV

So everyone knows what to do, right?" Myungsoo asked, once again.
"Do you need to ask that everyday?"
"Yes, Woohyun. I do."
"I understand your question, Woohyun." Sungjong said "It's just that if any of us makes a mistake, even if it's a small one, everything can be ruined."
"Arasso, arasso... So, when are we finally going to put the plan in action?"
"Right now. You two go and do what you're supposed to do. I need to go to work."
"Okay, Jjongie. Bye bye."
Myungsoo kissed Sungjong's lips and whispered something I couldn't hear. Sungjong nodded then me and Myungsoo left.
"So, how's everything with Dongwoo?" he asked me.
"Not bad. But we haven't really started... dating."
"Ohh... So you just...?"
"Yeah... So, how did you find out about Sunggyu's lover? The star?"
"I kind of entered the room when they were doing it. And I kind of know Hoya."
"Hoya? Who's Hoya?"
"The star. I've known him ever since I started dating Sungjong 'cause he's Sungjong's brother."



Design Store

Jaejoong's POV

"Yun, believe me. If he doesn't show up again I'm going to kill him."
"Relax, Jaejoong-nim. He will show up. He wouldn't risk losing his job. Well, at least not right now. I think."
The door suddenly opened and Sungjong entered.
"I am not late. YES!" he looked at me "Hi, boss. How has everything been around here?"
"Well, if you had been around for the past two weeks you would have knows! What happened to you?"
"... Stuff... Don't want to talk about it."
"Come to my office. I need to talk to you."
He entered my office right after me and closed the door.
"Why did you want to see me?" Sungjong asked.
"Well..." I looked him in the eyes "I'm thinking  about firing you."
"What?! NO! Why?!"
"Why?! You disappear for 9 months and say nothing. Then you come back for one day and disappear for another 2 weeks. And you want me to keep you here? Tell me what would be the right thing to do?"
"What if I explain everything?"
"Go ahead. I want to see if your excuse is valid."
"Well... The 9 months  were because I was already 3 month pregnant and then I had the baby and stayed home. And these 2 weeks my baby was sick. Is that enough?"


Sungjong's POV

Another one that is starting to look like my other boss. Maybe I shouldn't have dropped such a big bomb at once. This past 2 weeks my son wasn't sick. I wouldn't let that happen. Let's just say I was busy.
"Jaejoong-ah, are you alright? Your eyes are really big and you're pale..."
"A baby?! Is that even possible?!"
"I wouldn't joke with something like that, would I? If you want I'll bring him tomorrow for you to see, okay?"
"I-I don't even know what to say! A baby?! My nephew has a son! OH MY GOD!!! I'm so happy for you! We have to tell Changmin! And Yoochun! And Yunho! They have to know! And... Right, wait... Who got you pregnant, BabyJ?"
"Calling me BabyJ again? Aish... It was a stupid guy. Not important." Very important.


Jaejoong's POV

"You think that the baby's dad is not important?" I was about to ask him if he (at least) knew who the dad was when I heard the store's bell ring what meant-
"Clients." me and Sungjong said.
We got out of the office to help Yun out. He can't be left alone with clients.
"Maybe you shouldn't be here." I heard Yun saying to the client.


Myungsoo's POV

"Let's see if you're that good of an actor." I said to Woohyun.
"Why are you saying that?"
"Because this store we just entered is the one where Sungjong works at."
"Maybe you shouldn't be here." Yun appeared in front of me.
"Why? Can't I buy clothes with my Boyfriend?"
"But you know Sungjong works here."
"Hello, how can I help you?" Sungjong came near us "Yun-sshi, you still can't deal with clients all by yourself. I'm sorry for that."
"Oh, it's okay. We - in 6 weeks, right? - are getting married. So we came here to buy tuxidos."
"Oh.. really?! Well, let's just say that I'm not the one you're looking for. Jaejoong! We have two guys here that are getting married! Come here!" he screamed and then looked at Woohyun "To you I only have one thing to say: you chose the wrong guy. You're going to regret it, believe me. At least, I regret sleeping with him." Good. Good way to say it, Jjong. I'm glad you didn't mean it.



Airport

Yoochun's POV

"What do you  think BabyJ's, Changmin's and Jaejoong's reaction will be like? They thought we would be living in the States for good."
"I don't know, Yunho. And don't forget about Sam." I said petting the 6 year-old boy's head "They will be really surprised we adopted."
"They sure will. Sammy, are you ready to meet your dads' friends?"
"Yeah, daddy. Are they funny?"
"Ahahah. You really only care about that, hein? Let's say they try to be funny."
"Try being the keyword." I said laughing "Let's go. Let's hope they are alreay home."



Design store

Sungjong's POV

My shift was over and that means the stor was going to close. Jaejoong, like most of the times, was waiting for me outside.
"Can you bring the baby tonight? I already told Changmin and he's dying to meet him."
"Does it really need to be tonight? I'm really tired and I just want to go home!"
Seriously, I'm tired. But that's not the real reason.
"Please, please, please, please, please!!!" he looked at me with puppy eyes.
"Your puppy eyes won't work on me~!"
"Come on~! For your friends..."
"Annoying! Okay, okay! I'll call Amber and she'll bring Hyunsoo."
"Thank you!"
He went to his car and I entered mine. I picked up my cellphone and sent an e-mail to Myungsoo.

     To: blackknight
     From: whitediva
     Message: Sorry! Jaejoong was forcing me! I can't be with you tonight. Please, don't get mad. I'll make it up for you. Okay? Tomorrow is Saturday so we'll have the all day for ourselves. Tomorrow meet me at the lake house at 3pm.


"Well. Now let's call Amber."
After a couple of peeps she picked up the phone.
"Can you hurry up? Hyunsoo hasn't stopped crying for 2 hours now. He just fell asleep right now."
"Bring him to Jaejoong's house, please. He wants to see him."
"But I thought you were keeping him a secret for now."
"If I hadn't told him about Hyunnie he would have fired me."
"Oh, okay. I'm on my way." and she hung up.

Fifteen minutes later at Jaejoong's

I waited for a few minutes and then Amber arrived.
"Here you go. And Hyunsoo's stuff too. Oh, and don't forget. Be careful. You know how Changmin is. Ba-bye. Krystal's waiting for me."
I held Hyunsoo closer to my chest and entered Jaejoong's house. I put his stuff carefully on the floor as I held him tigher.
"Hello, guys." they ran to me but I said "Wait! You need to be extra careful. If anything happens to him, as small as it might be, I'll kill you, got it?" they nodded not taking their eyes from Hyunsoo "Now you can hold him. But hold him tigh and don't make too much noise, he's sleeping."
As soon as they held him they started squealing.
"Shh... Guys! If he wakes up you are the ones to make him stop crying!"
"Arasso, arasso..." they whispered.
"I'll go make dinner."
When I stepped inside the kitchen the door bell rang.
"I'll get it." I said to Jaejoong and Changmin, not that they were paying attention anyway.
I opened the door and-
"Surprise, surprise!" a little boy appeared in front of me.
"Oh, hello there. Where's your mom, little guy?"
"I don't have a mom. I have two daddys."
"Two dads? Then where are they?"
"In that car." he pointed at a small white car " They said that I needed to come here and ring the bell and you would help them. You know them, don't you?" he held my hand and started pulling me "Come! Help my daddys!"
I know them? who can they possibly be?
We got there and the kid entered the car.
"Excuse me. Your son dragged me here and said that you asked for my help and that you know me. So may I ask who you are?"
"Oh BabyJ. You don't even recognize your friend's son?"
That voice. Could it possibly be...
"Yoochun-ah?"
Someone got out of the car and hugged me.
"I'm sorry I took this long to come back."
"It's really you, isn't it? You really came back." my eyes got teary and as I closed them the tears started falling.
"It's really me, Jjong. And you're still the same crybaby you were back then, aren't you?" he let out a small laugh as he also started crying.
I let go of him and punched his arm.
"Shut up! Pabo!" I cleared the tears with the back of my hand and then I realized someone was missing there "Where's Yunho?"
He lowed his head.
"I'm sorry, BabyJ. He died... last year."
The back door of the car opened and the kid said.
"Daddy, you said I don't lie, why you lie?" (A/N: yup, that's supposed to be like that, not a error)
Yoochun bursted into laugh.
"Can't you keep your mouth closed, Sammy? I had really gotten him this time! You don't know how hard it is to make Sungjong believe in something!"

Author's POV

Yunho came out of the driver's seat, went to Yoochun's side and held his hand.
"Well played, honey. But you know how Sammy is." he looke at Sungjong "Long time no se, Jjongie."
"Hi, hyung. You're staying at Jaejoong's? I had no idea."
"It's what we hope. He doesn't really know we're here." Yoochun answered.
"You're all about surprises. Seriously." Sungjong looked at the little kid "So, Sammy. Let's go." and Sam held Sungjong's hand and started jumping "Your son is really cute."
"He's really not-"
"I know. I can see it clearly. And I would like you to keep quiet, pleas." Sungjong said as they reached the front door of Jaejoong's house.
"And why is that?" Yunho asked.
"You're not the only one with news."

Yunho's POV

"You also adopted?" I asked Sungjong as I looked at the baby in Changmin's arms.
"Ani. I carried him for almost 9 months."
"WHAT?!" Yoochun and I yelped.
"Shhh!!! If he wakes up he's going to start crying nonstop!"
"Too late." Jaejoong said "He just woke up.
And when he said that Hyunsoo started crying.