bus date

Adam Couple's Secret Love

Gain called Jokwon at 12;00 am in the morning. Jokwon answered the phone with a sleepy voice. "yeoboooo?" Gain told him to come in disguise and meet her at a near bus stop by 2am's dorm. Jokwon met gain at the bus stop with  a hat, sunglasses (yes it was night time and he was wearin sunglasses), and a black trench coat. Gain was also wearing sunglasses and a big black ducky sweater. She waved jokwon over to the busstop. "What are we doing here so late? you woke me up!" jokwon whinned. "I wanted to go on a bus date" gain responded smiling, but really she missed jokwon and wanted to see him. The bus came and jokwon and gain got on the bus and sat at the very end of the bus. They were the only people in the bus, it was a nice day for a bus date since the wind was blowing, it was a quiet night, and it was a wednesday which meant there wasn't alot of people. Jokwon held onto gain's hands and leaned against the window. Gain was looking at the night view and jokwon without realizing, he fell asleep. WIthout knowing, his head slowly, and softly lands on gain's shoulder. Gain was startled but smiled after realizing what has happen. In her head she thought how cute her kwonnie is. "saranghaeyo" gain whispered while giving jokwon a soft kiss on the cheeks. Jokwon's cheeks were cold and soft which left a chill on her lips. All of a sudden, jokwon's eyes opened. "I"m too cute right? so cute that you can't resist it can you?" jokwon said with a cheeky smile. Gain gasped in disbelief and her face flesed red....she was left speechless. "you're so cute when you're embarrashed noona" jokwon laughed. Gain didn't know what else to do but went off the next stop. Jokwon was left alone on the bus, and when the bus was leaving he saw gain out the window sticking out her tongue. 

 

 

 

-okay, I got lazy this time and wrote this in like 5 mins without double checking. So sorry for the sloppyness but I hope you enjoy this! -