First Kiss?

Adam Couple's Secret Love

 Ga in and Jo Kwon was sitting on the couch and watching tv one day and saw an advertisment of After School. She turned off the tv instantly. The thought of lizzy just made her mad and jealous. 

"ya what are you doing? I'm was watching that noona!" whined Jo kwon. 

"of course you wanted to watch it, you miss Lizzy don't you? asked Ga in

"why would I miss her? Don't think too much, she is just a dongseang to me!" said jo kwon.

"HA! cause you make out with your dongsaengs. And I can't believe you said that she was your first kiss you pabo!!" ga in said angerly while hitting jo kwon's arms rapidly. 

"Hehe, are you jealous noona??? Are you?" laughed jo kwon happily. 

"I'm not jealous, I just want people to clarify that "I" was your first kiss..." said ga in turning her head and flipping through a fashion magazine. 

Jo Kwon puts both his hands on gain and put her back onto the couch.

"if you were jealous you could of told me, noona, you can give me my first kiss" said jo kwon winking at her and puckering up his lips.

"ya are you crazy? I don't get jealous and I already gave you your first kiss! ." said ga in trying to get out of jo kwon's embrace. 

"I have bad memory yeobo, so lets reanact it again okay? okay!!!"

Before ga in can respond jo kwon kissed ga in's lips passionatly. Ga in could feel her kwonnie's heartbeat which made her blush. She didn't hate the kiss but she kind of wanted more. But then jo kwon backed away shyly and hided under his blanket.

"aish, if you were really going to kiss me you should of done it properly" ga in said under her breath. "you wimp !" she said hitting jo kwon on the head and walking away to fix her eyeliner.

Jo kwon, will you ever become a man?