Sunrise Date

Adam Couple's Secret Love

 

To: Pabo Kwonnie

From: Ga In Noona 

I'm free tomorrow lets go see the sunset !! You can't say no !!! I'll meet you at your dorm tomorrow, early morning!

"uggh, that means I have to wake up early tomorrow. I doubt she can even wake up that early in the morning." Jo Kwon complained after reading the text message. 

-NEXT DAY AT 5 IN THE MORNING-

"wake up wake up wake up" ga in shouted into the phone from outside of Jo Kwon's apartment. 

"ugh...I'm coming wait...I can't believe you actually woke up this early." jo kwon said through the speaker. 

-15 MINS LATER-

Ga In was hiding behind a bush waiting for Jo Kwon to come out of his apartment.

"BOOO!" ga in said while jumping onto Jo Kwon's back.

"ahhh..noona get off, you're going to break my back" 

"hehe...thats good...I'll break your back so you won't go anywhere. This way you will always have to stay with me. haha" ga in said thinking about her silly plan.

"you're so cruel noona. Plus who else would I go to but you?" jo kwon said quietly.

Ga In jumped off of jo kwon's back..."you'll go flirt with lizzy and sulli or maybe even IU." said while crossing her arms. 

"aw, noona are you jealous? You know that they only think of me as a oppa. Also, you're the only one for me. keke" he said while shyly kissing ga in's cheek.

"yaah...don't do that...what if someone walked by and saw us..." she said blushing. 

"who would be walking here at 5 in the morning. Are we going to see the sunset or not? Lets go!" jo kwon said while walking to his car. 

In the car ga in fell a sleep instantly while Jo kwon just complained the whole time while driving. 

"yeobo wake up, we're here at the harbour. The sun is about to rise. come on wake up!!"  jo kwon shouted while shaking ga in. 

Ga in was fake sleeping and ignored jo kwon.

"fine fine, don't wake up.....you know what? If you don't wake up I'll kiss you." jo kwon paused while moving his face closer to ga in's "are you really not going to wake up? Really? I'm going to do it?" he said while going even closer to her face. 

Instead of avoiding Jo Kwon ga in opened her eyes and went for a small peck on her kwonnie's lips. "hehe...you scaredey cat, you would of never done it."

"yahh" jo kwon said while touching his lips.

"lets go! Or else we're going to miss the sunset" ga in said giving him a big smile. 

Ga In and Jo Kwon walked out the car holding hands and looked at the sunrise together. Jo Kwon was in a back hug position with gain and then suddenly pushed her lightly towards the sea. Ga in got mad but laughed at the end because she actually like getting teased by jo kwon sometimes. After seeing the sun rise together they walked to a cafe shop nearby and had breakfast together. Ga in's duet song with hyung woo came on. She smiled thinking about how the song desribes her realationship with jo kwon. But when the song came on...for Jo Kwon he was really jealous. So he started talking about how he will be having a duet anytime soon with a girl from a new girl group. As always, they end up having a little jealousy fight together.