forgetful ga in

Adam Couple's Secret Love

 

"Annyeong oppa !!! hehe...do you love me? " ga in said shouting into her phone.

Jo Kwon answered the phone laughing , " noona, have you been drinking again?". 

"Annii...kwonniee tell me you lovee me arraso?" 

"saranghaeyo yeobo" whispered jo kown grinning. "Lets go on a date tomorrow okay? I'll meet you at the usual place at one...good night" he said ending it with a big "muaah". 

"hehe, chaallgaayoo oppa" ga in said while still drunk and half asleep. 

-NEXT DAY- 

"Aish where is that lazy bum! I thought I told her to meet here at one yesterday. I bet she is still sleeping in right now. Better send her a text message to remind her." Jo Kwon paced around the park where they first met while talking to himself. 

ding ding dong ~

"ahh who the heck messaged me this early in the morning ??

From: pabo kwonnie

YAh! wake up already you lazy bum! I'm waiting here at the usual place...palli palli!!!

"Ah I remember now, he told me yesterday when I was still drunk....whatever he can wait. I'll just take a shower and then go."

-45 MINS LATER- 

"WHY THE HECK DO WE HAVE TO MEET AT THE USUAL PLACE?!? I HATE WALKING UP THIS FREAKING HILL..." ga in complained while walking up the steep hill to the meeting place. 

Ga in reached the top of the hill and spotted jo kwon laying down on a rock...she walked over and prepared to scare him. 

"BOOO!" 

"YYAAAH....hmph, its you" Jo kwon said while sulking.  

He's such a kid...but hes cute when hes like this, Ga in thought to herself. " Whats wrong have you been waiting for a long time?" 

Jo Kwon's eyes went big " ha...I waited here for a whole hour and you didn't come...of course I'm mad" he said while crossing his arms and turning his back towards ga in. 

Ga in started to tug on Jo Kwon's sleeve " kwonniee don't be mad...mianhae." she said while giving him a sad face. 

"ahh why do you have to make that face. You know that I can't stay mad at you...." said while facing her. 

"hehe I know" ga in laughed while pinching his cheeks. "ka ja! I'm hungry, lets go find something to eat!" 

"aish noona is so violent...like a gangster. =-=" said jokwon.

"MWO...what did you say...?" ga in said while hitting jokwon on the head .