Right Here, Right Now

Inspirational

 

 Author's Note 

omoomomomoomomo

<3 <3 adfasdweirowej asdf these two are killing me <3 <3 <3 <3 comment with what you guys wanna see? o  w o //running dirty thoughts 




 

            When Junhong slowly escapes from the grasp of slumber, he feels an uncharacteristic heat beside him. Added to the pillow beneath him and the comfort of his own bed, Junhong attempts to blink away his surprise as realization dawns upon him. And for some obscene, unexplainable reason, knowing the being beside him was Yongguk only causes him to snuggle closer to the warm body besides him.

            With the elder male’s arm wrapped protectively around his shoulder, Junhong founds his face pressed up against a heart thumping in his ribcage. He found it rhythmic and weirdly soothing. Junhong sighs contently, unwilling to move from the unbelievably comfortable position. And when Yongguk’s hand involuntarily reached up to pet the younger male’s locks, Junhong almost purrs in response. Snuggling closer to the now moving hand, he hums contently.

            Yongguk glances down, assuming that the younger believed him to be sleeping, he smiles gently at the adorable sight before him. Turning his body around, he practically pulls Junhong flush against his chest, arms wrapping protectively around the younger male. Before Junhong could mutter words of protest and confusion, his breath was stolen from him. It was hard for him to keep his hands to himself, but Junhong somehow manages to awkwardly place his hands between their bodies, keeping at least some sort of a distance.

            Junhong swallows nervously, finding it in his heart to push against the male before him. Yongguk feels some sort of a resistance steaming from the body in his arms, yet he pays no particular mind. Instead he pulls the boy closer to him before whispering a quick sorry into the boy’s bleached locks.

            “Why?” It comes out as a muffled response.

            “Because, I came back late… so late. And I’m so sorry for that. I saw you on the couch. You were waiting for me aren’t you?” Yongguk continues to place chaste kisses onto the boy’s scalp, mumbling some incoherent phrases.

            “Yeah… I was waiting… but it’s okay.” When a low grunt came from the older male’s mouth, Junhong scrambles his mind for a better choice of words. “I’m really use to waiting and I didn’t even wait that long, please don’t think that it was your fault.”

            “You’re… use to waiting?” Yongguk in a painful breath.

            “Well, when your blind, you can’t do much on your own” Junhong scoffs bitterly in response.

            “Don’t say that… you’re amazing…”

            “Don’t speak white lies like that to me”

            “But I’m not. You’re like a…” he in another painfully deep breath, building up the courage to speak the words he was about to speak. “Freaking gift from God or something”

            Junhong lets out another one of his rare laughs. And Yongguk just listens, ears perking up at the sound that radiated off of the walls. “God, you’re so full of it”

            “It’s only the truth little angel”

            Now Junhong is pretty sure that the older male is just jabbing at his heart now, but even knowing that didn’t stop the raging blush that crept up onto his cheek, which didn’t go unnoticed by Yongguk.

            So maybe there is something more.

            But at the same time, maybe there wasn’t. And maybe it will ruin everything he’s spent the past two months building up. And when Junhong wrapped his arms around the older male’s waist, Yongguk could swear his heart would burst from joy or relief or whatever complex emotion he was going through. So feeling a new wave of confidence coursing through his veins, he asks the unthinkable. “Junhongah…” Yongguk begins; silently hoping his voice would not fail him. “What are we?” He asks, the question they have been treading around for the past months.

            “You’re my hyung” Junhong replies after a good while of silence, fumbling with the fabric of the older male’s shirt.

            “Is that all?” Yongguk replies, honestly disappointed at the younger male’s response.

            “What do you want me to say?” the younger mumbles, choosing to bury his head into Yongguk’s chest.

            “What you really feel” Yongguk sighs, shifting his body in an attempt to gain a better view of the boy’s visage, which was currently buried in his own steadily rising and lowering chest.

            “What do you think we are?” Junhong counters, unseeing eyes looking upward, meeting at what he presumed to be the elder’s gaze. “Do you want the truth?”

            Yongguk nods, unsure of how Junhong could sense it, but the boy does anyways. And all that goes to show is just how incredible of a person Junhong is.

            “Do you want to say the truth or should I say it?”

            Yongguk gnaws at lips bottom lip nervously. Was he going to be a coward this time around? He hears Junhong in a deep breath, suggesting that the boy would say it if he didn’t say anything right this second. So he does it and it sort of blurts out with no warning. “Junhong I-”

            And Yongguk swears he has never been so frustrated in his life. He sends death glares at the electronic device blaring in the background.

            God. ing. Dammit.

            “Go” Junhong casually rolls away from the older male’s grasp, shielding his probably blushing visage from Yongguk’s gaze.

            Yongguk groans as he drags his body to retrieve the annoying blasting electronic device in the distance. “Hello?” He spits out, extremely annoyed at whoever was at the other line.

            Junhong’s ears perk at the conversation going on in the other room, trying his best to listen in on that insanely annoying, -blocking phone call.

            Did he just-?

            “Ah Thank you very much, yes, yes sure, thank you so much” Yongguk’s overly excited voice breaks through as Junhong realizes the older male had entered his room.

            “Good news?” Junhong mumbles through, managing to hide whatever feelings were going through his heart and mind.

            “Great news” Yongguk chimes, sighing contently before flopping onto the mattress, taking care in not squashing the boy still curled up in the blanket.

            “Go on? Do elaborate”

            “They offered me a contract~” Yongguk practically sings out, quite literally, off the walls excited about the offer.

            “Do I qualify for a ‘I told you so’?” Junhong chuckles quietly, face still buried in the comforter.

            “You qualify for anything and everything” the older male smiles warmly, unwrapping the boy from duvet as if he were unwrapped a delicate present on Christmas day. He pulls Junhong into a familiar embrace before quickly kicking the comforter over their intertwined bodies.

            Junhong feels his face heating up once again as he was presses flush against the older male’s chest. That rhythmic thumping noise strangely calming his raging heartbeat. “So… what were going to say?” So he asked the question that had been lingering in his heart as soon as the phone call interrupted Yongguk’s thoughts.

            “Oh…” Yongguk’s heart sank at the younger male’s words. He halfheartedly hoped Junhong would let it go, of course the other half of him wanted to spill his heart out. “How about I show you?” He had always been a man of action, even with the gift of words that always happened to come in handy. But right now, at this very moment, Yongguk was a firm believer in the phrase that actions spoke louder than words.

            “That depends, will you still be here?” Junhong looks up at that moment, hoping to meet the gaze of the older male glance back at him. And judging by the warm breathes splashing against his own visage; the older male was quiet close.

            “Always” Yongguk whispers back, breathe mingling with the unseeing boy’s. And after what seemed to be an eternity of attempting to build up his courage, he surges forward, firmly pressing his lips against the younger’s.

            Junhong feels his heart hammering against his ribcage as the he felt a certain pressure atop of his own lips. Quickly, his mind connected the dots as his imagination painted very possible scenario. It was absolutely maddening, how warm and affectionate the kiss seemed to be, without any hint of alternate intentions. And Junhong swears he’s never felt a kiss like this, one so fleeting and yet so eternal, so chaste and soul warming. His hands fist helplessly against his chest in some halfhearted attempt to calm his own heart.

            Because before he knew it, that subtle pressure was gone.

            And Junhong could sense it, a pair of eyes searching his own visage for what might or might not be there. So he asks it before the silence engulfs their souls. “Do you feel that?”

            Yongguk finds his eyes widening slightly, but he quickly blinks away the surprise as he closes the distance between their visages. A wave of newfound confidence coursed through his veins as he took the younger’s hint.

            It was mutual.

            The feeling was mutual.

            The feeling was ing mutual.

            Yongguk swears his heart is doing flips and his stomach was twisting in excitement as he smiles against the younger male’s lips. His teeth grazes past Junhong’s bottom lip by some sheer coincidence as a quiet gasp escape the boy’s lips. Smiling in some combination of both amusement and relief, he runs his tongue past the boy’s protruding bottom lip, and nibbling at the tender flesh teasingly.

            So maybe it wasn’t so innocent after all.

            But judging by the hands the fabric of his shirt, he hadn’t gone too far. He knits his hands through boy’s bleached locks as he pulled gently to gain better access to Junhong’s inviting lips.

            Junhong whimpers as he feels the elder’s tongue brush against his own, rubbing against it in the most gentle of manners. And when Yongguk gains the courage to crack open an eye to sneak a glance or two (or a billion) at the expression on the younger’s visage, his already fast beating heart thumps harder against his ribcage.

            The boy had his eyes almost painfully screwed shut and inadvertently tugged at the older male’s heartstrings. It was almost straining.

            So Yongguk only pulls the boy closer, hand protectively wrapped around the base of the younger’s neck, unknowingly massaging the alabaster skin.

            And Junhong decides then and there that he could spend the rest of his life in that very position. Of course, given that Yongguk was willing as well.

            And that thought almost completely ruins the mood, but the firm arms wrapped around his body prevented him from doing so. The warmth that engulfed his soul clutches him in place and Junhong swears that he’s in heaven.

            That sort of warmth, so foreign to him was absolutely beyond the descriptive abilities of any adjective in the human language. And it left him clutching desperately at the fabric of the older male’s shirt as his breath was literally, stolen from him.

            Junhong found himself almost able to forget the need for oxygen. But he ends up pulling away, gaze falling as his head tucks itself naturally beneath the older male’s chin.

            The duo let out a breath they knowingly held.

            What was done was done. And all they could do was lie there, drinking in each other’s presence.

            “I-“ Yongguk begins, playfully tugging at the boy’s locks.

            “…” The silence stops him from completing his thought.

            And Junhong is actually quite glad that Yongguk decided to keep quiet. Because he wanted nothing more than to focus on the moment right before him, he wanted to hone in on the elder’s soothingly rhythmic thumping.

            The future, the past, consequences, he wanted to forget them all. He wanted to know nothing besides what was happening right here, right now. 



HOLY THEY ARE GETTING SOMEWHEEREEEE