Chapter 7 - Save

Reverse

 

Kyungsoo POV

I sighed and tried to get up. When i wanted to get back to canteen, six boys bumped on me.

"Hei look what we get here?" they said, i thought "Who are they?" then I said to them "Excuse me please."

I tried to pass them but they grabbed my hands and they said to me, "Hei you can't go. you should follow us." one of them said

"I'm sorry i have to go to canteen." 

"Come on. we wanna just asking you something." "I can't. sorry." "Okay. how about after school?" "Sure." "Meet in front of the school gate." and they left.

Kyungsoo POV end

In the other place, you walked into your next class. In the middle of your way to class, you feel something bad will happen. People in the hallway were talking while looking at you. They talked about the kingka "EXO-M" got a new target. You thought, "Finally, they could find another target." 

When you reached at your next class and sat down, then suddelny someone smashed the door, you look at it. It's one of newspaper club stuff. He said, "HOT NEWS!! EXO-M got a new target after the school deliquent, Yookyung." "Ah? Jinjja?" "Do EXO-M lose to yookyung?" They shouted mess not to care that you were there. Then, one of them asked "Who's the target?" "I don't know. he seems like a new student here. I havent seen him before.

- time skipped -

You walked home  without caring about Kyungsoo, maybe he knew that you're mad at him or he knew that you wanted to be alone. After you have come, you changed your clothes into tshirt and trousers. You had dinner and done your homework. When you're going to go sleep, your mom came in to your room and asked, "Do you know where kyungsoo is?" 

You answered, "Of course, he's at home now." You looked at your mom's face, her face seemed a bit worry, "Kyungsoo's house still dark. He haven't come to his house."

"I think he's okay mom. keep calm" - "I don't think so Yookyung."

Then you thought a bit about Kyungsoo and remembered about the news that EXO-M got a new target that a new student.

You yelled, "Oh Crap! Please don't him!" You rushed to go outside your house and looked for Kyungsoo. You passed in the dark alley and heard yelling voice, you came near and That's one of EXO-M's member voice and you tried to get a look. You looked that Kyungsoo got punched and kicked. 

You run at him and punch All of EXO-M members. "Don't you dare to punch him!" You punched them all until one by one fell down. 

You looked and shouted at Kyungsoo, "Kyungsoo! You can go! I can handle this!" You kept punching them. "No! I help you." Kyungsoo yelled at you. 

You came to Kyungsoo, you want to pushed him out from the dark alley so he could go. But before doing it, they grabbed your hands and pushed you down and kicked you hard.

Kyungsoo came to you and EXO-M, "Are you crazy? She's a girl you jackass!!" Kyungsoo tried to push them off of you. Kyungsoo tried to give them a hard hit. 

"Thank you Yookyung and Kyungsoo. We had a nice fun." The leader of exo-m said "Let's go guys. we have to go." They left you both in the dark alley.

 

You asked Kyungsoo while lying there, "Are you okay?"

"Me? Okay? Are you crazy? I should the one who says that to you! Look at yourself. You're bleeding!" He answered it angrily

"I'm okay. You can go." "Me? Go? You should said Let's go instead! Come on! I will give you a piggy back."

"No. I can walk by myself." you tried to get up and walked. After a few steps, you fell down because your eyes went blurry.

"Come on Yookyung! Don't be stubborn! I will give you a piggy back." He came to you and gave you a piggy back.

You rested your head on his shoulder and asked me, "Will you do some favors for me?"

He kept walking and asked back, "What's it?"

"Bring me to your house. I can't go home like this. I really beg you." Then you fell asleep

----- TO BE CONTINUED -----

 

How is it?

Is that boring?

I have no idea~ I just kept typing it -____-

I hope you enjoy it~

If you have some suggestions or criticsms, you can leave comment ^^

I think i will changed it into Rated M, maybe i will ad some violance scene and cursing words >__<

What do you think about it?

By the way, Thanks you ^^