Chapter 4 - Mistake

Reverse

When you arrived at school, all of them (schoolmates) were staring at you and Kyungsoo. some of them are laughing to the both of you. But Kyungsoo gave them a waves and a big smile~ You thought, "Silly!" 

You walked away making a distance between  you and Kyungsoo, you walked faster after him and you reached your class. After Couple of minutes, Kyungsoo entering the class and took a seat beside you. when he about putting his bag into his chair, you took your bag in his seat so he can't sit beside you. 

"Why?"

"You can't seat here. Go looking for another sit."

"But our homeroom teacher made us deskmate."

"Not until our homeroom teacher teaches us here. You can go back here."

"Wae??????" he did an aegyo

You feel annoyed and disgusted. you clenched your fist, you're about to punch him because he made you feel annoyed. But it's interupted by someone.

"Hei Kyungsoo! You can seat here!!" Someone at Kyungsoo and he looked for the voice come.

"I'm Junmyeon. Kim Junmyeon. You can call me Suho~ Nice to meet you." 

"Hi Suho~ nice to meet you too~ where can i have seat?"

"You can seat in front of me. It's not good if you seat with her." Suho said softly

"Eh? Why?" Kyungsoo tilted his head.

"Because........." Suho looked at you, but you heard him talking about and you gave him a death glare. 

"Why?????" Kyungsoo asked

Suho looked at you, "e-e-eh... nothing. You can have your seat Kyungsoo." "Thanks Suho."

Then your class started full with the other classmates.

****

The bell has rung, it's time for you to have lunch. "Yookyung-ah~ company me around this school." 

You thought, "FUUUU.. he made my mood worse." you give him a glare

"Kyungsoo-ya~ I will take you around this school."

"Jinjja? Thank you Suho."

"Follow me. I will introduce you with my another friend." they walked away from the class and their voices then dissepeared from your hearing.

You sighed and thought, "Oh God! Thanks Suho." then you went away from your class and dragged yourself to canteen. You have taken your foods and drinks, you sit beside windows. when you're chewing your foods, someone shocked you. you choked and drank your drink, "OH ? WHO THE HELL IS IT!" you turned around and found Kyungsoo behind you.

"HOW DARE YOU SHOCKED ME HUH, NEW STUDENT!!!!" you took your hands on his collar shirt. All eyes were on you and Kyungsoo.

All of the students who were in canteen said, "he's in big trouble." "poor that boy." "i hope someone will save him." "poor that new student."

You heard it, because their voices were too loud. You took your hands-off from his and went away from canteen. Kyungsoo followed you to class.

"Yookyung-ah. I'm sorry that i'm causing you this. Please forgive me." His eyes went tearing. You didn't care about it.

---------- TO BE CONTINUED ------------

How was is it?????

Is it too long or short?????

This chapter was too much of drama >____<

I hope you guys enjoys reading it ^^

Please give some comments or stiil do subscribing ^^

Thank you ^^ /bow/