Chapter 6 - Another Mistake

Reverse

Day by day skipped. You kept ignoring Kyungsoo and he kept following you around but sometimes he left you. you felt happy because no one would interupting you. It's lunch time at your school, you sat in where you sit as usual. You ate your lunch, suddenly someone sat beside you. You looked at that person, it's Kyungsoo. 

"Why did you keep following me around?" He ignored you, you looked at him. His eyes just like looked for someone. 

"Yah! Do you hear me?" ......... no respon and he walked to suho

"Suho Hyung! Come follow me. i found empty seats." "Okay~ Let's go guys." Suho said to the other boys.

Kyungsoo walked toward his seat and the empty seats. "Here! Take a seat guys." Kyungsoo said

Their eyes rounded because beside kyungsoo's seat is your seat "Are you sure we can sit here?" the one who has deep voice said

"I think i will eat my lunch at class." Baekhyun said

"No no no. It's okay~ the six of us can seat here." Kyungsoo said

"How about yookyung?" one of them (sehun) said softly but you heard them. you smirked because they were afraid and knew that you're there.

"Ah~ It's okay. Yookyung permits us!" Kyungsoo said with ease. "Is it right Yookyung-ah?" Kyungsoo tapped your shoulder.

"No. I don't let them." You gave him answer without looking at him, you're busy with your food. 

"See? she lets us sit here." Kyungsoo said.

"She said no, Kyungsoo." Kai said "No. She let us~ you all missead heard." Kyungsoo pointed to the five of his friend. "Now sit! enjoy the food guys."

 

They (Kyungsoo and friends) talked each other and laughed hard while eating. you get annoyed easily, you slammed your table harshly. Everyone looked at you.

"Hei guys. Can i join you talk hmm?" You gave them annoyed face.

"What are you laughing at huh? I wan to know it." you added. They just looking at you and they gulped.

"And what are you talking about huh? It seems fun." You said again.

"Wow. Yookyung :D It's nice to hear you want to joing us to have chit chat." Kyungsoo said happily.

"Shut up Kyungsoo!" You grabbed his collar shirt then you looked at the rest of his friend. you let your hands-off from his collar shirt.

"Hei you Sehun. Don't you know about manners?" you ht his head but not to hard. You walked to Kai and talked the same words to the Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Suho. You hit their head but not to hard.

"Don't you know about manners? That not to talk while eating huh? Our lunch time will be ended soon. And All of you haven't finished it. If you don't wanna eat lunch, don't go here! This place is canteen, place to have eat. If you want to have chit chat, go to hallway. Talk and seduce the girls as you want! don't go here." Then you took all their food and mix it. "Eat this until you finished it!" You gave a hit at their head and left.

Kyungsoo followed you, you stopped and turned around. "Why did you kept following me?" You asked him

"Why did you being alone?" He asked you back

"I asked you first."

"Listen yookyung. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. It's my false and you don't have to be angry."

"Of course I'm angry. You always ruined my mood, annoyed me with all of your stupid stuff, you kept following me, you always don't wanna listen to me. What did you want Kyungsoo huh?" You grabbed his collar shirt and kick his stomach

"Argghh.. I just want you to have friends. And I want to be your friend." He said in pain.

You looked at him, "Listen me carefully. I don't need friends. And I don't need you. Get lost now!" You kicked him and let him in pain and walked away

"Don't dare you show your face in front of me!" 

Kyungsoo sighed and tried to get up. When he wanted to get back to canteen, some boys bumped on him.

"Hei look what we get here?"

---- TO BE CONTINUED -----

 

I do double update :D

I know in this chapter, yookyung was very sadistic.

I hope you won't dissapointed at this chapter and Yookyung behaviour.

Enjoy reading this fic ^^

Thanks for whom subscribing ^^