Chapter 3 - Goes to school together

Reverse

Note : If you found a colored-sentence, That a conversation. Color for Your Mother, You, Kyungsoo

"Yookyung. Nice to see you again." he gave you a smile

 

*Oh . please don't this guy*

---------------------

 

"Yookyung-ah. I think both of you have known each other right? So i think i don't need to introduce you." your mother said and she made you sit beside Kyungsoo but you moved away a bit from him.

"Yookyung-ah. How do you know him?"

"I thought you have known about it. You have already asked him."

"Aniya~ I want to know it from my sister."

"Ah~ Omonim, i knew her because i was a new student in her classroom. And our homeroom makes us deskmate."

"Ah i see~ Do you want to have dinner with us Kyungsoo? It's dinner time already. Since you're our new neighbor"

"Ah~ Thank you but i have to unpack my things, I'm sorry."

"Ah~ i forget about it. I will invite you someday~"

"Mom, you can have a chit chat with him. I want to go to my room. I will go changed." you walked away from them

 

In your room, you changed your uniform into your shorts and tshirt like this

You have eaten dinner and done your homework. then you go to sleep

 

 

Next day, you have already eaten your breakfast. You're about going to school, but your mom called you. 

"What is it mom?"

"Will you go to school with Kyungsoo? I think he haven't made a friend."

Then Kyungsoo comes to your house, "Good Morning Mrs. Hong~ Good morning Yookyung~" he greeted you and your mom.

"Good morning kyungsoo~^^" your mom gives a smile to him. you just looked away and started chewing your bubble-gum.

"Yookyung-ah. You can go with Kyungsoo now. You'll be late~ Bye."

"Good Bye  Mrs. Hong." 

 

 

In the way, Kyungsoo catch you up by running because you go to school by your skateboard, meanwhile he's not. "Yookyung-ah~ wait me." you didn't listen him.

"Yookyung-ah~ please wait me." you feel annoyed with his words and voice, suddenly you stopped then kyungsoo bumped you.

You looked at him, "Shut it up!! Go away!!" 

"You don't want to wait me."

"You knew it already that i didn't want to wait you. But you keep walking before me."

"I don't want to get lost yookyung-ah." he did a sigh

"You can went to school by yourself yesterday." 

"You can take bus!!" you said it harshly.

"I want to save my money, yookyung-ah." he said it softly

You want to go but he grabbed your hand, "WHAT IS IT AGAIN duh?!!?!" he shocked and he took a step back. then he lowered his head.

"What if i was kidnapped?" after you hear about, you're laughing hard then stopped.

"take care of yourself. you're a boy." you said

"What if i was kidnapped and killed?" he also said it softly while lowering his head and grabbing your arm.

"YOU JACKASS!! DON'T BE SILLY!! FINE!! You can go with me."

he looked up to you. you picked your skateboard then you walked after him. he reach you and cling hands around your arm. 

"Thank you Yookyung-ah."

"hands-off" he takes his hands-off then he smiled at you. Both of you go to school together.

===== TO BE CONTINUED =====

 

What do you think about this chapter? :D

I hope it's nice~ because i didn't prepare anything about this fanfic. i just typing it >____<

But still, Thanks for whom is commenting my fanfic ^^

I hope you enjoy it~^^

Please comment, don't be a silent reader~ I just want to know how my fanfic goes.

Thanks