Chapter 1 - Changed

Reverse

Your age is around 11 years old and you're only 5th grade elementary school.

One day, you just looking at your father works, you think that his works are very hard to do.

Yes, you know that your father is scientist and technician.

And what he has done is repairing or making something, well you don't know what exactly he do.

You're very corious about it and you start asking him about that.

You have a great time with him. he made you some small robots. he gave you repairing-stuffs and etc.

 

 

One day, you have just come from your school, but suddenly your mother grabbed your arms tight and took you to go somewhere.

You don't know what exactly happened because you're only 11 years old. Your mom took you to hospital.

When you and your mother had arrived, she took you to emergency room but some nurses stopped you and your mother.

Your mom said that she was his wife or his family. The nurses let you go.

Your father was sleeping, and you wanted to wake him up but you didn't want to interrupt his sleep.

You asked your mother to wake him up. Suddenly your mother cried.

Then you shook your father to wake up..... no response.....

you shook him again...... no response.....

you shook him hard again and again, but it's same, there's no response.

You shook him until you cried,

"D-dad. Wake up! y-you need to wake u-up!" you yelled yet cried to him

 

 

"Mom, w-why did he don't want to wake up? Is he that tired?" you said while sobbing and shaking him.

"Yookyung-ah. It's no use. You will never wake up. He's already gone." Your mom said while crying

"No.. Dad will wake up~ no...." you yelled at your mother still shaking him

"L-let him go yookyung-ah."

"No! I won't!"

"He can't be happy if you didn't let him go. It's God and your father choice."

"No!" 

 

 

After you father's funeral was held, you ran to your house then your room, you locked it.

You looked around your room, you saw small robots that he made.

You saw your picture with him, you hugged his gift for you. you miss him already.

You don't what to do. You saw a scissor, you took it and cut your hair.

 

===== TO BE CONTINUE ======

 

I know it's short update. i hope you guys like it~

next chapter will be her High School days~

Feel free to comment ^^

Thanks Kyuwonhae and ginging for subscribing ^^