Previews for following chapters~

Dream Illusions

A/N: I'm still working on chapter 5 but for the time being I decided to just post some little bits and pieces for the next couple of chapters.

Bit 1:

"Hyukkie~” He felt someone shake his bed and he groaned knowing too well who it was. He covered himself with the sheets more until he was in his own cocoon of blankets.

“Come one Hyukkie, don't be like that~” What was once a soft shake was now a pat on his and he was not really pleased with that.

Bit 2: 

“You wake me up at,” He checked his clock and frowned even more when he saw what time it was. “at 2:30 in the morning to ask me to cook for you?” Who does that? Wait don't answer that because he already knew the answer and it was standing right in front of him.  

Bit 3:

"HE'S YOUR BROTHER?" Heechul pratically screamed out to the entire world. Scratch that, the entire universe. 

"Yes hyung, is there a problem with that?" He tried to be polite as he could but it might have come out a bit more rude than expected.

Bit 4: 

"Hyukkie-hyung~" Dang it, why? He faced the upcoming figure with a fake smile and tried his best to not look like a complete .

Yep, that's it. I'll try to update as soon as possible but I can't promise anything~ Alright then bye.