Dreaming of Arcade Games

Dream Illusions

"W-what?" Hyukjae asked gaping like a fish. Kyuhyun did not just say that. 

Kyuhyun coughed and looked away shyly before replying. "What I meant to say was, you'd look cute today if you had a paper bag over your head." The redness on his cheeks not going away.

This time Hyukjae smirked. "Maybe I will so I don't see your stupid red face." Wow. Hanging out with Heechul did have its advantages...

Wait, we are talking about Kyuhyun. The man who can make anyone miserable for an internity...He looked over at the brunette and found him pouting? That was definately not right! Kyuhyun never pouted! He's always so serious, sly at some times but he never acts like a kid...It was kind of cute...

'Hyukjae, stop. That monster is not cute!' He mentally slapped himself. 

The car came to a halt and Hyukjae saw that they were parked outside a huge building. 

Siwon got out of his seat and peeked his head through the opened door of the car. "I need to meet up with someone here for a couple of minutes but if you want Donghae can take you the arcade that's nearby so you don't get bored." He smiled and Hyukjae was stunned. Siwon did really have a charming smile, not to mention the fact that he was handsome too. Not as much as Kyuhyun though. Very handsome, like a prince.

" Sure, if Donghae-ssi doesn't mind." He smiled back but he knew his smile could never compete with Siwon's.

He didn't have time to blink or even breath before Donghae was already dragging him away. How did he undo his seatbelt? He has no idea himself.

"Hyukjae, tell him to let go of your hand." He looked over and saw a frowning Kyuhyun walking next to him. Hyukjae just sighed and let go of Donghae's hand, missing the sad look the other gave him. He was not in the mood to witness another one of Kyuhyun's tantrums. 

"You know Hyukkie..." He heard Donghae say and the blonde looked over at his direction to see him staring directly back at him with a cute smile on his face. He felt Kyuhyun stiffen next to him and reach out to grab his hand which he managed to slyly take away at the last minute. 

"Yes Hae?" He saw how the other blushed slightly at the nickname given to him. 

"I ...well..." The other looked away but Hyukjae could see how his ears were red. 

"Is something wrong?" He didn't want the other to faint on him or something.

"Why not? We can just call an ambulance to take him or something." He heard Kyuhyun whine and rolled his eyes. That brat. 

"Y-Yeah...It's just that..well...maybe..." Donghae sighed and took hold of both of Hyukjae's shoulders. "Do you want to hang out tomorrow? Just the two of us!" He smiled. 

Wait...Was Donghae asking him out on a date?

He was about to interrupt when he heard Kyuhyun growl. Oh shisus, what now?

"Say no." Oh how he could have laughed at the others comment. Kyuhyun cleared his throat and spoke again. "Just do it."

Well that was a little...rude. No scratch that, it was rude! Kyuhyun had no right to say who he could or could not date!

"Sure." He challenged Kyuhyun. "What time?" 

Donghae beamed and hugged Hyukjae. " Does 4 sound good to you? I promise we'll have more fun tomorrow!" Hyukjae didn't know what it was, maybe Donghae's smile or the tight hug he was receiving but he felt his cheeks burning and his arms wrapping themselves around Donghae as well, returning the hug.

"That's it. I'm done." He heard Kyuhyun say and he knew what would happen next. Kyuhyun would dissappear like last time and then would appear it in the most annoying way. He sighed. Why did this have to happen to him? 

He and Donghae made it to the arcade and the other quickly dragged him to one of the machines. It was a shooting game...

', I at these!' Hyukjae thought. Even if it was a game he had really bad aim because he lacked having steady hands. 

"Donghae, can we try something else? I can't win at these games..." He pouted and looked at Donghae who was taking the fake pistol that was dangling by the machine. Donghae looked at him for a second and blushed. He looked at the machine then back at Hyukjae. A pout slowly grew onto his face as the idea of not playing came to him. 

"Just one game? Then we can play whatever you want!" He pouted like a child and Hyukjae thought that was the most adorable thing he's ever seen. Maybe one time couldn't hurt.

"Fine, but you have tp play what I want even if you hate it!" Hyukjae smiled. Donghae just returned the smile and gave him a 2 finger salute handing him the gun. 

Both of them inserted a coing and soon the screen turned black then showed a few people who seemed to be the bad guys. He saw how Donghae grinned at him for a split second before he began to shoot at the people. These weren't the type of games Hyukjae was fond of but hey if this was the only round they were going to play he better enjoy it right? 

He held up the gun shakily and tried to aim for the heads but his hand failed him once again and he ended up shooting at void space. The game went on like that for about a good 5 minutes before the screen turned dark again and both of the players scores were shown.

Donghae...450

Hyukjae...10

Well that wasn't good. Hyukjae just wanted to hit himself with his own hand to get rid of the embarrasement that was slowly eating him away until he was nothing. 

"10! That's awesome Hyukkie!" Donghae exclaimed and he didn't know if he was kidding or not.

"No it's not, no need to lie about it." He hid his face from the other and sighed. He heard Donghae laugh softly and pat his shoulder.

"Seriously, it's good for you not having a steady hand." He tried to reason but even then there was this hint of doubt inside Hyukjae.

"Well I played this so now we get to play the game I want!" The older boy grinned and dragged the unsuspecting brunette to a machine that was catching the attention of most people. Donghae grinned and looked at Hyukjae when he saw it. 

"Dance Dance Revolution?" He asked faking innocence. 

"What? Afraid of a little dancing Hae?" He retorted with the same innocent tone the latter used before. 

Donghae grinned and looked at the machine one more time before fishing for some money from his pocket. "Not at all! Just don't get sad when I beat you Hyukkie~"  

Hyukjae smirked and looked back at the two kids on the machine. "Sure, as long as you don't cry when I beat you." 

Both of them looked at each other seriously. This was a challenge both of them couldn't afford to lose. As soon as the kids stepped off the machine both of them dived to their perspective spots. 

"You ready Hyukkie?" The fishy boy picked one of the songs from the game and looked at Hyukjae briefly. 

"Always." The timer started counting off from 5.

4. Both of them stretched and warmed up or rather Hyukjae did.

3. Donghae sighed out and moved his arms around.

2. Both of them looked at each other and gave a thumbs up.

1. 

Soomeul gotdo chatji mothae naneun piharyeogo

aesseo bwado

Geobujocha hal su eopneun

nege gadhyeobeorin na

Hyukjae eyes widened at the song choice. He knew this song oh too well. Too well for his own good. That's didn't stop him from dancing the steps. 

Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon

naege ireojineun mala

Her whisper is the lucifer

The Lucifer

Hyukjae knew this voice too well. It was a voice that haunted him. It isn't like the Kyuhyun type of haunting but as in it triggers these memories in his head type of haunting. He danced the steps the game provides an even added a bit of his own twist to it. He looked over at Donghae and saw him doing the same thing as him but with some strange moves that just screamed Donghae. 

Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Ja yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa
Ojik neoman chae ulge, neoman gadeuk chae ulge

The competition between both dancers intesified as each started to burst with new moves while still managing to step on the arrows. A small crowd of people watching them grew to become a large one with comments on how both of them were great dancers or how they were such a great match. 

Geobu hal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun Lucifer
Geobu hal su eobtneun neoeui mabeobeun Lucifer
Dagaseomyeon neoneun machi cheonsa gadeun eotgullo
Nareul saneun iyura malhago, malhago

Hyukjae wiped off the beads of sweat forming on his forehead and smiled. He hasn't this much fun since well a while. Sure Heechul and Hankyung took him to the local carnivals and amusement parks but they always treated him like a child when he was with them. It wasn't annoying or anything but he just wanted to enjoy his time without someone asking him if he wanted to eat or scolding him for doing somehting stupid. Not that he did anything stupid. 

The song ended and both of them looked at each other and grinned, obviously tired from the dancing. Donghae placed his hand out for a hand shake with the other gladly accepted with a smile. 

"You're an awesome dancer Hyukkie!" Donghae smiled and Hyukjae nodded in acklnowledgement and smiled. "You too Donghae-ssi." 

The crowd that gathered around them began to disband seeing as how the two boys weren't going to continue their battle. 

Siwon appeared clapping and both boys went down to hug him like they were his children. Siwon of course, hugged back and patted their heads. "So i'm guessing you two had fun." He smiled and the two smiled back at the younger. 

"Hyukkie's such a great dancer Wonnie! You should see him dance!" Donghae exclaimed and put his arm on the blonde's shoulder. Hyukjae chuckled and shook his head. "No, there are far more superior dancers in this are than I am." He did wish he was the best though.

He felt a slight pain on his arm but it soon resided and Hyukjae looked up to see that it was the pouting Donghae who had hit his shoulder. 

"You're one of the best dancers i've ever seen or met so don't go saying you're not good. So what if theres one hundred more people who can dance better than you? You can always practice and get it better!" If it wasn't for the fact that he was in public Hyukjae would be shedding enough tears to fill up at least 3 buckets of them. 

"Thanks Hae..." He hugged the brunette tightly feeling the other hug him back. 

"So are you two ready to go?" Siwon said awkwardly looking for the keys in his pocket. The two older boys nodded and began to walk outside towards the car with the taller following them from behind. Little did they know what was going to happen next.


A/N: Sorry if theres some typos or mistakes here and there I was just too tired to check for any errors ^_^''' Hope you enjoy!

Also sorry for the random small text. I tried to fix it but to no avail T.T