Dreaming of Him

Dream Illusions

Hyukjae woke up with a cold and empty feeling to feeling to the room. He took a note of his surroundings and found the bed next to his empty. 

"Heechul hyung must have gone somewhere with Hankyung." He muttered and got up to take a shower. He was invited to go out by Donghae and Siwon; even though both of them made him wary of going anywhere with them due to so much skinship he decided it might be nice to take a break Kyuhyun. Speaking of the devil...where was he?

Usually Kyuhyun would wake him up by sitting on top of him despite the fact he weighed 20-30 more pounds than the latter. So Hyukjae would suffocate until the other got up. It was not a pleasurable experience. 

Maybe this was a good thing,He could finally live in his room in peace with Heechul being the only exception. Sadly he doesn't have a choice, He didn't have to worry about him appearing at the most awful places for him to pop out at.

Wait. 

No, He can't think of him, he might jinx it like last time. Not with his new rapists friends! Maybe he already has jinxed it...oh dear lord no!

Worried that Kyuhyun, AKA the little demon monster, would appear at their meeting location he rushed over to the nearest bus stop he could find almost tripping on a stupid rock. For a moment, he actually thought that rock was Kyuhyun sticking his foot out in an attempt to humiliate him. So after dusting off his jeans and checking for any major injuries he kept on walking until a car stopped him by blocking his way. The windows were tinted so Hyukjae couldn't recognize or see the faces but he could make out two figures looking at his way. 

'Oh no...i'm going to get kidnapped! Then they're going to make me do naughty things and use my body for their own selfless pleasure then their going to use me as their slave and then sell my body parts online or something! NO.NO.NO.NO. I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE.' He thought in a panic. Was this karma for ignoring Kyuhyun? Gosh darn it! No, Kyuhyun deserved that. Maybe it was because he hid Heechul's blonde wig? No, that was for his own good. Is it because he accidently gave Hankyung and Heechul food poisoning when he cooked for their date? Or maybe it was when he called Heechul an idiotic, self-centered, conceited jerk face? No, he's called Kyuhyun that plenty of times and nothing has happened. WHAT IF IT WAS KYUHYUN DOING THIS? WHAT IF HE WAS DRIVING THE CAR AND HAD LITTLE KYUHYUN BABIES THAT DUPLICATED AND THEN DECIDED TO KIDNAP HIM AS PART OF THEIR EVIL PLAN FOR WORLD DOMINATION? OH NO. HE WAS GETTING OUT OF THAT DEATH TRAP.

By that time Hyukjae hadn't noticed that the two figures had stepped out of the car and were making their way towards him. 

"Hyukjae." One of them spoke and Hyukjae wanted to turn around and find the nearest toilet. 

"Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry I said Starcraft was stupid! It's just that you keep me up all night with that thing and your yelling when you lose!" 

"Wow, I didn't know Heechul hyung liked Starcraft." Wait, that voice...it didn't belong to Kyuhyun...

"Siwon-ssi! Donghae-ssi!" Oh the joy Hyukjae felt when he saw Siwon and Donghae standing there rethinking about Heechul's hobbies. He quickly ran up to them and gave them a big bear hug. 

Siwon smiled and patted the blonde boy's head while Donghae squeezed him tightly. 

"We were heading to the park as planned but then we saw you walking and came to give you a ride but you started doing all these weird gestures and you started pulling your hair at one point so we got worried you might do something stupid and got out." Well, so much for not looking weird,

"Sorry, I thought you were like kidnappers." Or an army of mini Kyuhyun and a big Kyuhyun. 

Both of them men looked at each other then grinned and nodded before looking back at the oldest one there. 

Their grins reminded Hyukjae so much of Kyuhyun's because there was this evilness behind them. Dang, he was starting to think about Kyuhyun again. 

'Bad Hyukjae! No thinking about him!' 

He looked back at the two and saw them coming closer with that grin. 

"Well, we can kidnap you if you really want us to..." Siwon said playfully. The grin was now a smirk and now Hyukjae prefered getting mauled by mini Kyuhyun then to be there at the moment.

"N-no! I'm okay..." With each step back Hyukjae found the boys taking a step foward. 

"No we insist~" Suddenly Siwon grabbed him and held him bridal style. Hyukjae squeaked and punched Siwon's chest playfully. "Let me go~" He whined. 

Donghae chuckled and smiled at the older who right now was acting like the youngest one there."You sounded like a girl just a moment ago..."

Hyukjae stopped hitting Siwon's chest and glared at Donghae then looked away. "I didn't!" He pouted.

That pout, that pout was too cute that both Siwon and Donghae were caught staring at his plump pink lips. Donghae coughed and looked away with a light pink color adorning his cheeks. "You look like one too, but you're cuter than any girl i've met before."

Now it was Hyukjae's turn to blush at the compliment he just received but the moment only lasted a few seconds since he remembered he was being compared to a girl.

"Yah!" He struggled in Siwon's tight grip trying to kill Donghae. The brunette just laughed and ran towards the car with Siwon following in suit with a fuming Hyukjae in his arms. Once in the car Siwon put Hyukjae in the back seat putting on his seatbelt before going to his seat. Donghae looked back and smiled at Hyukjae. "Where do you want to go Hyukkie hyung?" 

"Anywhere really." He smiled and saw Donghae cough and turn back around. What was his deal?

"He likes you idiot." NO. THAT WAS NOT THE VOICE HE HAD BEEN missing AVOIDING FOR THE PAST HOURS. He looked over to his right and saw nothing. He sighed. It's all in his head...

"Other side idiot." Hyukjae looked to his left and there he was.

'I knew it, good things don't last too long.' He saw Kyuhyun look at him then smirk. "Miss me?" Yes.

"Pft! As if! I had quiet an enjoyable time without you." He whispered then crossed his arms and looked at his right . 

"There's no need to lie~ Your facial expressions are telling me that you were thinking about me the whole time I was gone." That cocky little- 

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Siwon looked at Hyukjae from the mirror with worried eyes. Giving a glare at the other he smiled and nodded at Siwon. 

"Yes! I'm just pondering on whether I should buy a pet or not!" Maybe then his pet will drive Kyuhyun away. 

"Oh! We can stop by the shelter on the way back if you'd like." He nodded and looked back at the window where he saw Kyuhyun staring at him.

"What? Does my face disturb you or something?" He whispered in a lower tone then last time.

Kyuhyun shook his head and smiled at Hyukjae. Wait, smiled? That can't be right. Maybe he did trip on that rock and hit his head...

"Then what is it?" Kyuhyun got closer which made Hyukjae a tad bit uncomfortable. What was he planning?

Kyuhyun placed his hand on Hyukjae's face lightly and grabbed his hand with his other. "It's just that you look so cute right now..." Hyukjae felt the blood rush to his cheeks and looked at Kyuhyun with wide eyes. What did he just say? 


A/N: Hello again! I wasn't really planning on adding Kyuhyun in this chapter but I couldn't help it V.V Anyways, hope you like this chapter!