His House

Seeing This Through

I looked at my face in the mirror. My eyes were puffy, I touched my face lightly. It stung where I had placed my fingers. How was I going to explain this to Sica? I bit my lip trying to think of something. When nothing came to mind I shook my head and splashed my face with water. I wiped my face with a towel sat on the edge of my bed. I picked up the journal I found under my bed. It was empty. On the front cover was a doodle of a fish, drawn by Sica when we were younger. I didn’t want to use something this memorable for something as bad as what I had to write in it, but it was all I could find. I opened the page to the first entry. Marked yesterday.

Today I lie to Taecyeon. I told him that it was Jaebeom that I liked.

I quickly closed the journal and threw it at my bed. I wanted to scream. I closed my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I need a long cold shower to clear my mind. I would go out and take a walk.

I closed my eyes as I tied my damp hair into a low pony tail at the back of my neck. I was dressed in loose jeans and a tight long sleeve grey top. I fairly boring outfit, but I didn'tfeel like looking nice right now. I didn't wear a lot of make-up, but I usually wore some. Today I didn't. I threw my bag over my shoulder and left my house.

I walked out of the door. I had no clue where Sica was, but I had my cell phone in my bag, so it was okay. I walked down the street resisting the urge to glance at Taecyeon's house as I walked past it. I made it to the end of the street without looking. I couldn't take it anymore.

Without any thought I found myself at his door ringing the door bell. I bit my lip and took a small step back, waiting for an answer.

Finally-after what seemed like decades- the door opened. I saw Taecyeon smiling at me. I returned his smile.

He looked at me then opened his mouth as if to say something then closed it again. He was hesitating. Why?
 
I cocked my head to the said, confused.
 
"Yo, dude." I heard a voice call, "Where's the popcorn we ordered?"
 
Oh, I got it now, he had friends over.
 
"I can go..." I said quietly.
 
"No! Stay! We're just watching movies...Plus Jay's here." He insisted.
 
My heart race began to quicken, I was in for trouble. I nodded and stepped into his house.
 
"Why'd she care if Jay's here?" Taecyeon's friend, Junsu asked apearing from what seemed to be no where, "Oh...do you like him?"
 
I felt my face flush and my heart beat begin to race. Crap.
 
Taecyeon made a face at him, He hit his arm but still, he said nothing.

"You do, don't you?" Junsu had a goofy-but-cute look on his face. "You're blushing. It's true!"
 
I looked down not saying anything. What most people didn't know was that I blushed at almost anything related to relationships. I didn't deny it, instead I said, "Don't tell him kay?"

"Fine..." Junsu said with a cheeky smile, "I won't tell...Jay". And with that he ran back down the stairs.
 
He was going to tell everyone but Jay wasn't he...great.