Promised

Seeing This Through

Dear Diary,
Today wasn't as bad as yesterday, Math teacher didn't call on me this time and I didn't have to go gym class! Woohoo! On another note, I had lunch with Taecyeon...oh Taecyeon. Diary, you know how much I like him right? I can't even explain it. When I see him, my whole world feels like exploding. My heart can't take it! I really wish that we were a couple! But I don't think that'll happen. Oh, shoot. Diary I gotta go for now, my sister is walking towards me and I don't want her to read what I am writing,  so peace!

I looked up from my writing and quickly closed the book I treasure dearly. "Jessica!" I smiled at her and gestured for her to sit beside me. Jessica sat down beside me and began playing with my hair, it was a thing she always did ever since we were little.

Despite the fact that we were identical, everyone could tell us apart, even when we were little. Our personalities are the opposite.

"Hey Eunbi." She smiled twisted my hair around in her figures. "I had a nice day today." She smiled, "I'm so jealous of your hair." Oh yeah, did I mention that my hair has blonde in it? It's not real of course, but it looks nice.

I chuckled, "Silly." I looked down at my cell phone; it was 6:30PM. Taecyeon said he was coming over for dinner! I was so excited.

"I have to go, me and Fany are going to a party, I'll call home later kay?" Jessica hugged me and walked out the door. Our parents were never home, so all we had was each other really.

I reopened my diary and began to write again.

Sica's gone again, so I think I can write a little more. What was I saying? Oh yeah, Taecyeon. He is the man of my dreams, really. His deep voice, his smile, his silly jokes...I don't think I can never get enough of him. He should be here soon. Oh sorry diary, I didn't tell you that I am having dinner with him tonight! I am so happy. We are making it together~ Taecyeon you really are the sweetest. ♥

I finished my writing by drawing a little pink heart beside my thoughts. I smiled and closed the book. I ran upstairs and hid it beneath my pillow, cliché right? Just as I walked down stars the doorbell rang.

I ran over to it and opened the door. I instantly smiled upon seeing who it was.

“Yo, yo, yo.” Taecyeon said making the V symbol with his fingers, “You ready to get cooking.”

I nodded closing the door when he entered. I silently laughed at how cute he was. “I’m in the mood for Kimbap, but if you don’t want it that’s okay.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Taecyeon said, “That works…but I don’t know how to make it.”

“I know you don’t know how to make it” I as we moved into the kitchen. I could feel him rolling his eyes from behind me.

“Let’s do this!” He said looking at me. And with that we began to prepare our food, laughing the whole time. That’s what I loved most about Taecyeon, he knows how to make me laugh. He was one of the few people I could actually show emotion towards.

When our meal was finally finished we sat down on the floor, using the coffee table to set out the food.

“Well, here goes nothing.” Taecyeon said taking a piece of Kimbap and putting it in his mouth. “It’s good.” He nodded with approval.

I took a piece and put it in my mouth. “Mmm.” I simply said taking another. “I am good at making this.”

“Hey. You wouldn’t have been able to do it without me.” Taecyeon laughed.

I looked over at him and took a deep breath. I liked him so much; I don’t think it was healthy. I leaned up against the bottom of the couch and took a drink of juice I had in my hand.

“Where’s Jessica?” Taecyeon said out of know where. I looked over at him.

“Out with Fany.” I replied taking another piece and putting it in my mouth; chewing it slowly.

“Next time let’s invite her too okay?” He said looking down at his pink phone.

I nodded, making dinner together was kind of a weekly thing for us, we’d be doing it ever since we were little.

“Crap.” I heard him say out of nowhere. “I’ll be right back.” He got up and ran out of the door. Probably going to his house for a moment.

I ran upstairs to my diary. I had to write something down quickly.

I had the BEST time making the kimbap with Taecyeon~ He really is my perfect guy. I liked him so much. His laugh is too adorable. Well, I thought I’d tell you that. I have to run down stares before he comes back.

I sat back down where I had been before and waited for his return. I played with my chopsticks, not sure if I was still hungry. I decided to have one more piece.

“Sorry ‘bout that.” Taecyeon said sitting down beside me. I shrugged seeing as my mouth was full. “I know this may be random, but do you like anyone?”

The question caught me off guard, almost causing me to choke on my kimbap. OH GOD, does that mean he likes me? I thought before replying. “Why?”

“Oh…because I like someone and I thought it’d be better if we told each other who we like.” He said quickly, sounding embarrassed.

“Okay…and yeah I do like someone.” I could feel my face blushing. “You tell me first.” He’s gonna say he likes me right? My heart was beating fast, I was full of hope.

“Fine, but you have to tell me who you like okay?” He held up his hand “Promise?”

I nodded and hooked my pinky with his, “Promise.”

“I like your sister.” He said not looking at him. Wait…what? My mind blanked for a second. What did he just say!?