SorryForALateUpdate

I'm Their... Bodyguard?

 

VangBby writes:
---------------------
 
 
“Soo Hyun…” Sang Mi forces out.
Soo Hyun runs to her, “What happen?”
“Nothing.” she wipes her lips, “I just need to rest.” she assures him.
“Let me help you to your room.” he says, putting an arm over her shoulder and helping her walk. “What did you do… to make your bleed like that?”
“I… fell.” she lies, “While I was doing something.”
Soo Hyun nods, not believing her but he didn’t want to say anything else to her since she was in this condition.
As they approach Ki Seop’s door; Soo Hyun knocks on it, “Ki Seop ah!”
The door opens, Ki Seop looks at Soo Hyun and then Sang Mi. His expression varied, “You gonna take her to her room?”
Soo Hyun nods, “Unless you do.”
“No… thanks. I have to go out in a bit.” he says, making one last glance at Sang Mi before coming out of his room.
Soo Hyun walks into Sang Mi’s room and places her on the bed, “I’ll be right back with some medication okay?”
Sang Mi nods, she could feel her face burning up. She didn’t understand why they were like that. Just because she’s a girl! What kind of society is this?! She thought to herself. They think that girl’s are weak? Those bastards will get it! 
Soo Hyun walks back into the room and sits on her bed, “This might sting a bit.” he says dipping the alcohol into the cloth and gently, he places it on her cheek.
“Ah!” she gasps, “That’s…”
“Sorry.” Soo Hyun says, with an embarrass smile, “I’ll be more gentler.”
She nods, and watches as he dips the cloth and back to wiping her cheek. She stares at him for a while, seeing how his eyebrows lift up when wipes her cheek.
Soo Hyun takes in a breath, “Well, your lip looks like it stopped bleeding so you’ll be fine.” he smiles and starts to gather the things he brought in, “Be more careful next time. I thought bodyguards knew how to protect themselves from things but you… you’re a whole new different story.” he says at the door, “I’ll be going now.”
Sang Mi nods. “Mm… Thank you.”
He walks out, closing the door shut.
Sang Mi relaxes a little and touches her lip, she felt the scab on her lip. “Aishh, I’ll show them some day.” she says, “Might as well sleep for the time being.” she says and closes her eyes…
 
Next day, she woke up and felt her aching body not aching so much. She looked at the clock and found out it was only 6am. “Sleep some more.” she says closing her eyes.
But the minute she does, the door swings open and a voice says, “I have to go to the store.”
Sang Mi sighs, “Go by yourself.”
“You’re my bodyguard and I need you to come along.” he voice stern.
She waves him away, “There are plenty of bodyguards for you, why do I have to go.”
Ki Seop walks to Sang Mi and pulls on her arm, “Now.”
Sang Mi opens her eyes and looks at Ki Seop, “It’s 6am, and I want to sleep.”
“I don’t care. It’s 6am, and I need to go to the store.”
“For what?”
“Food.”
“Don’t the company buy you food?”
“Yah!” Ki Seop raises his voice, “Why are you such a lazy bodyguard?”
Sang Mi sighs and sits up, her hair falling over her eyes. She blows her bangs away and looks at Ki Seop, “I was born lazy…”
“Well hurry and get ready.”
“Fine.” she says, “Get out.”
He walks out of her room and shuts her door loudly. She pouts, “Aigoo, that guy.”
 
By the time Sang Mi got done dressing, Ki Seop was sitting in his desk reading a book. She clears , “I’m done.”
Ki Seop sat there for a couple of minutes, still reading.
Sang Mi sighs, “Hello~?”
Ki Seop looks up from his book and looks at her, “Let’s go.” he says walking out of the door.
Sang Mi follows in and walked out of the building with him. She yawns, even though she had enough sleep to sleep last night, it didn’t feel like it.
“We’re going in there.” he says to her and walks into a grocery store.
She nods, “Okay.” and follows him in. But before they could go any further, Ki Seop stops walking and turns around.
“You walk your own way and I’ll walk my own way. That way no one will suspect anything.”
“Ah, like if someone thought I was girlfriend.” she says, “Smart thinking. I’ll be at the magazines.” Sang Mi says and was off before Ki Seop could reply to that.
 
============
Since we are on Hiatus on this fic, I think we are ending this story... It's not how we picture it to be :(