Let's Start

I'm Their... Bodyguard?

[A/N: We don't have a poster for this story. So if anyone wants to make one, please do]

=====================

 

Exquisite: Practice Room
 
“Ma Sang Mi!” The coordinator shouts, giving Sang Mi a look, “What are you doing?”
A petite girl with an oval face looks up; Her dark black eyes stared blankly at the coordinator, “I-I was trying out the new… gadgets.” she puts down the gadget, “M-Mian.”
The coordinator sighs, “Aigoo…” she says annoyingly, “Why don’t you stay away from those and get to training!”
“N-Neh.” She says, bowing and walking away from the gadgets.
The doors open and a girl pops up, “Seonsaengnim, there’s some people here to meet with you.”
She looks at the girl and nods, “I’m coming.” and then to the others that were in the room, “Resume to what you were doing.” Then to Sang Mi, “You. Start working on your… whatever you have been doing.” She says, and walks out of the room.
Sang Mi frowns, she hated being scolded on. It wasn’t her fault that she wasn’t good at this. She only joined this company because her dad is the president here and her twin sister is top rank. She wanted to be like her sister; But it never really worked out.
“Did you guys hear?”
“What? What?”
“A popular idol group’s company is here looking for bodyguards.”
“What? Why here?”
The girl huffs, “Why wouldn’t they look here, we’re the best of the best!”
“Who do you think is going to get it?”
“It’s obviously Hye Rim, she’s top rank!”
“Lucky girl, I would love to accompany some idols.”
Sang Min pouts, and walks out of the room and into the lobby.
“Well, that was fast.” a voice said.
Sang Mi looks up and smiles, “Hello.”
“We should get going.”
Sang Mi nods, “Safe driving.” she says.
The manager looks at her confused, “When I said, ‘we’ I meant you and me.”
“B-But I…”
The manager quickly interrupts, “Sorry, but there’s no time for talking. The President doesn’t like to wait.” he opens the door and waited for her to go.
She hesitates but goes anyway.
 
Sang Mi gets out of the car and looks at the big building ahead of her, “W-Where is here?”
“NH Media. The place where you’ll be guarding our boys. Well one of them.”
“Ohh… Wait! ONE?!” Sang Mi says, but the guy already walked past her. She quickly jogs up to him, “What do you mean I’ll be guarding one?”
“Well, we have other guards for the others and we needed one more so we got your company.” He says opening a door.
They entered the building; Sang Mi looks around the room. It was empty. “Where’s everyone?”
“Out.” He says, “Come this way, Hyo Rim-sshi.”
“Y-Yes.” She says, climbing up the stairs. 
As they got to the top, the guy opens a door and told her to go in. She nods and walks in. First thing that hit her was the smell. It was very thick, like the smell of wood that just got polished. She scrunches up her nose and sneezed.
“Bless you.” 
Sang Mi wipes her nose and looks up to see a man sitting down on his chair. She smiles, “Thank you.”
He nods, “Alright, let’s get down to business, Miss…”
“Sa--”
“Hyo Rim.” The manager says, “She’s top rank at Exquisite.”
Sang Min looks at the manager and had on a baffled look. She was going to say something but…
“Good.” The President says, “Well, the other bodyguards have already came and I’ve picked out who was with who. The only one left is Ki Seop.”
“So… I’ll be with…. Ki Seop?” she asks, not knowing who he was.
He nods, “The manager will be taking you to Ki Seop’s room, and showing you around.”
She nods, “Okay.” and follows the manager out of the room. She hesitates to tell the manager that they have the wrong girl. “Um… Ajusshi, I’m not who you think I am.”
He turns to look at her, “What do you mean?”
“Well you see, I have a twin sister named Hyo Rim and my real name is Sang Min. So you have the wrong person.”
He nods, “Okay.” he says.
She heard the edge in his voice, indicating that he wasn’t believing what she said. She puts her hand on his shoulder, “I’m for real. I’m not Hyo Rim, my name is Sang Mi. Hyo Rim is twin sister.”
He nods and opens a door, “This is Ki Seop’s room.”
Sang Mi closes her eyes, annoyed and mumbles out, “Fine, but its not going to be my fault that Ki Seop gets hurt.” 
“What was that?”
“Nothing!” she says walking into Ki Seop’s room. She was amazed at how everything was clean and organized, “Wow. This guy must be total neat freak.” she says looking at his things on the desk; She flips through the book on his desk, “Big book.” she says walking away from it.
“Come on, we need to go touring around some more before U-Kiss gets back.”
She nods following him out of the room…
 
As they got done touring the building; There was some noises being made down below. Sang Min looks down the stairs and saw 5 boys talking. 
“Hyo Rim-sshi, please stay here. I will be right back.”
She nods and watches as he goes down the stairs to talk to the boys. They stopped talking and look at the manager.
“Hyung!” One of them says, “Who’s that up there?”
“Is Ki Seop here?”
“Yeah, he just went into his room.” The one with blonde and a muscular body says, “Is that his bodyguard?”
“Yes.”
“What?!” One with reddish hair exclaims, “He gets a girl?!”
“It was the outcome of it.” he says.
 
Sang Mi started to take small steps; Since the manager was still talking to the boys about something. She walked past some rooms and stopped at the end of the hall. 
She turns to her left and found another wall. She turns to her right and found… a boy.