Rude

I'm Their... Bodyguard?

 

“Uh… Hello. I-I’m Ma Sang-- Hyo Rim.” Sang Mi says.
Ki Seop looks at her cocking his head to the left, “Are you a fan?”
“N-No… Well, I mean yeah I’m a fan. B-But I’m not here to… uh, get an autograph or anything. I-I… well I’m your bodyguard.”
Ki Seop scoffs, “So they gave me a girl. Unbelievable.” He says shoving her to the side so he could get past her; Making her
slam, lightly, against the wall. She watches as he walks away from her.
She hesitates to follow him; She gets up and slowly walks. Ki Seop walks down the stairs and stood beside the manager. 
“Why do I get a girl?” He says through his clenching jaw.
The manager looks at Ki Seop, “She was the only one left.”
“Well why didn’t Dongho get her?”
“I didn’t set these things up, Ki Seop.” The manager says, “If you’re going to complain, might as well complain to the president.”
Ki Seop clenches his fist and looks back at Sang Mi, “She looks like someone who doesn‘t even know how to fight. You're dead meat!”
Sang Mi blinks, astounded at his tone towards her. They barely know each other and he’s already using an informal tone
against her.
“Hyo Rim!” The manager calls out, “Come down here and meet the boys.”
She nods and walks down the stair and into the room U-Kiss was in. She does a 45 degree bow, “Hello, I’m Ma… H-Hyo Rim.” She forces out.
When she looked up, one of them was raised their hand and shouts, “I’m Dongho!”
She nods, and smiles at his aegyo.
The one next to Dongho makes eye contact with Sang Mi. “Ki Bum.” he says.
“Kevin.” 
“Alexander!” The tallest one out of all of them says, “Or Xander for short.”
“Soo Hyun.” the boy with light dirty blonde hair smiles.
“I’m Eli.” he gives Sang Mi a wave.
She smiles, “Nice meeting you guys.”
 
 
After meeting with U-Kiss and talking to them; The manager let Sang Mi walk around the building to get use to it. She
walked outside; Looking at the flowers they had planted around.
She yawns, sitting on a bench. Sang Mi felt her stomach growl, “Aigoo! Why did I skip out on lunch!” 
“Hyo Rim-sshi.” 
Sang Mi looks up and saw Soo Hyun; He walks to her and sits down on the bench besides her, “You… hungry?”
She twists her lips seeing him carrying a bag that smelled like delicious food, but she couldn’t eat it. She had to go on her diet! “N-No.” she says with a smile, “I’m fine… Soo Hyun.”
He sets the bag aside of him, “You sure?”
She nods, “Yeah, you can go ahead and eat…that”
“Well, I just got done eating with the others. We had left-over so we decided to let you eat it. But it looks like you’re not hungry.”
“Thanks… but I’m fine, really.” She says, giving him an assured look.
He nods, “Okay, okay. I won’t force you to eat… But I’ll leave it right here if you get hungry.” he says standing up, “Come inside when you’re done… doing whatever you were doing.”
She twists her lips and looks at him, “Uh, okay.”
He gives a little laugh and walks away from her.
Sang Mi takes out her phone and starts playing with it; Trying her best to NOT eat the delicious food she’s smelling right next to her. She takes in a breath and says to herself, “You can control  it, Sang Mi! It’s just food… that you’ve never had before but-- But you can control yourself.”  she nods and smiles, “Self-control.”
“Oh, free food!” someone shouts
“It’s mine!” She snatches the bag and takes a look inside. It was spicy pork ribs; Her favorite! She could already feel drooling, “Well, I guess it would be okay for me to just have one….bite.” She says taking the container out and smelling the food. She opens it and the smell already had her.
As she takes in a bite, she smiles, “So good!”
 
Sang Mi heads back inside with a happy face and a filled up stomach. She looks up to see the boys talking to the manager about something.
Dongho looks up and saw Sang Mi walking their way, "Oh..." he points at her.
The others turn around and saw her also. She nods, "Hi."
The manager signals for her to walk faster, "Come here."
She gets to them and looks around, "Yes?"
"The boys are getting ready to go out. We need you to come with the rest of the bodyguards."
"Now?"
"Yes, now." the manager says, "So please go to your room and change into the clothes I have set on the bed for you."
She nods, "Okay." and walks up the stairs to her room which was connected to Ki Seop’s room. She takes in a deep breath and knocks on the door, "Uh... Hello?" she knocks on it, "I-I need to come in there and change."
The door opens with Ki Seop; He looks at her, "What?"
"I need to get into my room to change."
"For what? It's not like you're going to appear on a show."
"Well, I can't be seen wearing these can I? You want people to know that your bodyguard is your girlfriend or something?!”
Ki Seop scoffs, “As if they would think you were my girlfriend.” he walks out.
She turns to him and sticks her tongue at him as he goes down the stairs, “What a jerk.” she says, going into the room.
Sang Mi looks around the room, “The manager said my room was one of these doors… but which one?” she thinks to herself, “Why does this guy even have so much doors in his room?!” she goes to one of the doors and opens it.
 
“Why is Ki Seop’s bodyguard taking such a loooong time?!” Dong Ho says, “It’s been like… ten minutes.”
The manager nods and walks up the stairs and to Ki Seop/Sang Mi’s room; He knocks on the door, “Hyo Rim sshi, are you done yet?”
A muffled voice came from behind the door, “Um… I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to wear this.”
“What are you talking about? It’s just a black uniform…” He says, “Come out, Hyo Rim sshi.”
“But… there’s… I can’t really…”
“We don’t have time to waste.” He interrupts her, “Open the door now!”
The door slowly opens with a creak; Sang Mi appears wearing a really short skirt and a black tube top!
The manager had his jaw dropped open, in bad way, “W-Where is the clothes I set on your bed?”
“These were the clothes…set on my bed.”
He turns around and looks at the boys, “Who ever did it, better fess up now. Because we’re about 5 minutes late!”
The boys looked at each other; No one said a word. 
The manager sighs and walks into the room and into Sang Mi’s room. He looks under the bed and found the clothes, “Here. Now hurry up.”
Sang Mi nods, “Thank you.” she watches as the manager walks out of the room. She closes the door and sat on the bed. There was something across from her on the door. She looks closely, seeing a piece of paper. She walks up to it and reads the words on the paper, “You’re... dead... meat.”
 
===============================
AN:
Sorry for not updating :( I have school and its hard to update!! I'll try updating daily