The Sudden Confession

Can I Rewind the Time?

*HaHwa's POV*

I get up on 6 o'clock and start to take a bath. Today is Friday. I dont really love Friday because of the boring lessons.

"Hahwa.. Come and take your breakfast." Umma called me from downstairs.

"Arraseo, umma.. Jakkaman!" I shouted through the door. I brushed my long brown hair. It curled perfectly. I take my bag and checked it once again if I dont forget anything. I go to downstair and the smell of chicken cream soup has sorrounded all of our dining room.

"Hmm.. So nice.." I said as I start to take a mug and eat the soup. "Hmm... Umma you are the best chef in this world!" I said and continued to eat the potato.

"Be careful HaHwa.. It's so hot..."  Umma said as she sit on the chair and eat the soup too.

"Where's appa , umma?" I asked as I've finished my soup. I bring it and put it on the dish washer.

"Your Appa has gone to work so early this morning." Umma replied.

"Wae so early?" I sit on the chair and eat the spaghetti.

"Don't know.. Maybe he has a lot of works.." Umma start to eat spaghetti.

"Alright, I've finished my breakfast." I take all of the dishes and put them on the dish washer.

"Bye Umma..." I put on my shoes and tie my sneakers' rope.

"Be careful, HaHwa..."

I start walking on the street and greet the neighbour ahjumma. "Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma!" I greet and smiled. The Ahjumma smiled and waved at me. I go to the underground train and after the 15 minutes journey. I arrived at the school. I could see Daehyun and Jieun so close together in front of the gate school.

"Hey, Pabo!"

Yes, i can recognize this silly voice that sometimes can be so irritating. I turned back and my guess is right. It is Himchan.

"Waeyo Pabo?" I asked and keep on walking but in a quick pace.

"Yah, cant your bestfriend greet you?" Himchan asked and he quicker his pace.

"Whatever." I stopped and sticked out my tongue.

"Yah..." Himchan pouted.

I opened my locker and Himchan told me to meet him in coffee shop after school. I just nodded.

"HaHwa-ah... please can you go out on a date with me?" DongMin asked me for the tenth times this week.

"Dongmin-ah, I'm so sorry. I can't go out with you..." I refused for the eleventh times. This week.

"HaHwa-ah.." He keep begging me.

I walked passed him and headed to the restrooms. I see Jieun there, she is fixing her hair. "Jieun!" I greeted her. "HaHwa!" she smiled at me. "Jieun-ah can I asked you something?" I asked. "Why not?" She replied with a big smile. "It's about DongMin..." I sighed. "Aishh, please, not that guy again..." Jieun said with an annoying face. "So, how?" I asked with an enthusiastic tone. "Hmm... How about tell him that you already have a new boyfie?" She suggest with a big smile. "But I dont have any boyfriend!" I replied with disagree face. "Come on HaHwa.. I've known you for 5 years and it's kinda weird that you never fall in love with anyone." she rolled her eyes. "But......" i said and Jieun cut my words "There's someone has love you for so many years yet you never realized about that??" Jieun said and hold my shoulders. "Wh... Who-o?" I startled with a blank face. "Omo... HaHwa-ah.... You really dont know? It's your best friend, Kim Him Chan." She said. 'Bw... Bwo??" I stuttered. "Yeah.." Jieun nodded. "I dont think so, Jieun-ah.. He treated me like his lil dongsaeng. I dont believe...." I shook my head. It really surprised me. "HaHwa-ah.. you must..." Jieun's words cut down when there's a phone call from her mom.

I headed to the class with a blank face. I look at Himchan and i cant believe that he's in love with me. He's talking to another guys with a cheerful smile. I love him.. but as my best friend. I shook my head *There's noway he love me! His type isnt a pabo like me* and I smiled.

"Yah, Pabo, where did you go just now?" Himchan asked me with a big smile.

"None of your business, sir!" I said and sticked out my tongue to him.

"Yah, no problem. Anyway, remember after school." he said to me and continued talking to his friends.

 

*Himchan's POV*

I'm gonna confess to her after school. Feel too nervous.

*School ends*

DongMin said he wanted to meet me in Art room. I know he has crush on HaHwa for two years. But HaHwa always refused his feeling.

I walked into the Art room and DongMin has been there.

"Why do you call me?" I asked. "I have to be hurry, I still have another appointement with HaHwa." I said as I looked my watch.

'Yah, Kim HimChan, please go away from HaHwa! You're making me difficult to get her, you know?" He glared at me.

"HAHA! Why do I need to listen to you?" I laughed.

"Yah! Kim Him Chan! I've warned you! Don't make me to throw a punch to you. I suggest you dont try to.." He started to clench his fist.

"Come on! We are men right?" I throw my bag and started to clench my fists.

"DO YOU LOVE HER KIM HIMCHAN???" He shouted and fortunately there was noone outside the room. I could peek through the big window.

"YES, I LOVE HER, SO WHAT?" I shouted too.

DongMin suddenly punched me right on my face and I could taste blood.

I punched him as well as I dont want to lose. I punched him two times and he seems more terrible than me.

His nose start bleedng.

"I LOVE PARK HA HWA! SATISFIED LEE DONGMIN???" I shout at him and take my bag. I open the door and my bag fell down from my hand.

There she stood with a tears on her face. Looking at me with a face full of tears.

 

*HaHwa's POV*

"Aish,, where is that pabo. Suddenly he ran from class and go to somewhere." I grumbled and start to find Himchan.

When I was walking, suddenly I heard a loud voice from Art Room. I peeked through the window. And I could see Himchan punched DongMin right after Dongmin's face. And I could hear what Himchan said clearly after he punched DongMin.

"I LOVE PARK HA HWA, SATISFIED LEE DONGMIN?" Himchan shouted.

I dont know why, but suddenly my tears fell down. I couldn't control myself. As I see the doorknob turned left and I could see Himchan out from the Art Room. Himchan was in total shocked. His bag fell down from his hand. And he looked at me with a blank face. I couldn't help myself and I ran.

"HaHwa-ah!!!" Himchan shouted and followed me.

I ran as fast as I can.. I couldnt believe that what Jieun said was right.

I took the cab and ordered him to bring me home.

I arrived to house with a swollen eyes. I opened the door and ran to my room.

"Yah, HaHwa-ah! Why did you run so fast and didn't greet umma? Gwenchana?" Umma shouted from downstairs.

I locked my room's door. "Mianhae, umma.. Gwenchana!" I shouted to Umma.

I took my phone and saw 20 missed calls from Himchan and a text for me.

HaHwa-ah, Mianhae. I asked you to the coffee shop because of just now things. Mianhae HaHwa-ah. Could you forgive me?

-Kim HimChan (your pabo)-

I started crying again. I don't know why I was crying. I just felt very sad that my bestfriend I always treated like my own sibling loved me.

I fell asleep. So quick.

 

*Himchan's POV*

I went to my room and locked my door. I started to cry. It was so hurt. I've texted her. But she doesn't answer yet. I was so sad and felt like there were one hundred blades pierced my heart.

I fell asleep with my hope to God that she could forgive me.

 

 

Author's Note: Annyeong! Today I can update my next chapter. So, how's my second update? Nice? Hehe... I guess this fanfic is going to end in about 3 chapters again. I'm planning on my next fanfcs. Any suggestion? :D ^^ Gamsha...~